Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

dee_mc wrote: »
    Hahaha that's brilliant!
    About time he got some action :D
    How old is she supposed to be?

I thought she was supposed to be maybe late teens, early 20's?

I know they got an older actor to play VJ but he should still only be about 15?

Edit - just checked, he was born in Nov 2001 so should only be 15 later this year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I thought she was supposed to be maybe late teens, early 20's?

I know they got an older actor to play VJ but he should still only be about 15?

Edit - just checked, he was born in Nov 2001 so should only be 15 later this year.

Yeah I was thinking she would be around that age.
    The VJ thing still makes me laugh - 14 year old character being played by a 23 year old actor, that's hilarious!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,333 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Yeah I was thinking she would be around that age.
    The VJ thing still makes me laugh - 14 year old character being played by a 23 year old actor, that's hilarious!

The actor playing VJ looks more than 23

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    The actor playing VJ looks more than 23

He's like the Hulk! I'm sure I read somewhere that he and the actor who plays Nate are the same age :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,060 ✭✭✭kitten_k

VJ is 23 in real life and Nate is 32.

• Advertisement

kitten_k wrote: »
    VJ is 23 in real life and Nate is 32.

I'm thinking of someone else so!

It is good seeing the lovely Heath again and he punched Ash, which is long overdue

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

I did not recognise Bianca at all! The hair colour totally changes her!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭trixychic

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    I did not recognise Bianca at all! The hair colour totally changes her!

I had actually thought they changed the actress. So glad they are back.

Is Charlotte dead???

trixychic wrote: »
    I had actually thought they changed the actress. So glad they are back.

Is Charlotte dead???

Yes she was shot and landed in water at the end of Monday's episode. We should know who the killer is by 2020 or so :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭screamer

Yes she was shot and landed in water at the end of Monday's episode. We should know who the killer is by 2020 or so :D

I thought it was ridiculous the way kat divulged so much info dennys murder and Charlottes involvement to the crowd..... that would never happen.

Anyways let's rule out the obvious suspects those in the frame after Charlotte died.
    Andy, Kyle, Oscar, evie, Irene, Zack, it was none of them anyways.
    My guess is it was some of those thugs she got mixed up with but we're in for a whodunnit followed by a lengthy trial for an.innocent person first methinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭trixychic

screamer wrote: »
    I thought it was ridiculous the way kat divulged so much info dennys murder and Charlottes involvement to the crowd..... that would never happen.

Anyways let's rule out the obvious suspects those in the frame after Charlotte died.
    My guess is it was some of those thugs she got mixed up with but we're in for a whodunnit followed by a lengthy trial for an.innocent person first methinks.

I know it happens so often. The cops do things ib soaps and shows that would never happen irl. They are really gonna drag this thing out now!!!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

I haven't even been watching it but I bet it was her son killed her.

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭messy tessy

And also the entire mob that were mad at Charlotte would hardly each go off on their own, therefore having no alibi or witnesses to confirm were they were, on the very night that she was murdered.

But then it would not be the Summerbay we know and love!

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭messy tessy

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    It is good seeing the lovely Heath again and he punched Ash, which is long overdue

Given that it was the connection with Ash that sparked the Brax feud with Gunno in the first place, it is very fitting!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

I have read that there is a new cop coming into it soon (irish pace) and he is Kat's Ex, from what I read apparently it was him who killed but trys to frame Kat for it, I know Zach does get the blame initially & ends up going to prison for a while

I haven't even been watching it but I bet it was her son killed her.

I hope it is Hunter so he can leave

I do hope they drag out the storyline for a while. I've noticed H&A this last year or two, rushing through what could potentially be a juicy storyline. They kept the Denny storyline going for ages but apart from that, most storylines are over in a week!

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    I do hope they drag out the storyline for a while. I've noticed H&A this last year or two, rushing through what could potentially be a juicy storyline. They kept the Denny storyline going for ages but apart from that, most storylines are over in a week!

I think it will go on for a while, as far as I know it still hasn't been revealed at Oz pace who done it, & they are a good few weeks ahead of us

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

messrs wrote: »
    I think it will go on for a while, as far as I know it still hasn't been revealed at Oz pace who done it, & they are a good few weeks ahead of us

ya that's true.

• Advertisement

messrs wrote: »
    Great! Hopefully it's a good storyline!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

Baby4 wrote: »

I'm more annoyed my 'series link' didn't pick it up and record it :mad: & then Tuesdays wasn't available on RTE player till yesterday, tried to watch it elsewhere but couldn't get it to work

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

My series link picked it up, was I just lucky!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,216 ✭✭✭barneygumble99

My series link is only picking up any episode of Home and Away a day in advance. Usually it list them for the next 5 days.

Baby4 wrote: »

I have H&A on series link but for some reason it didn't pick up the eye for an eye episode , only noticed Tuesday night when I went to watch it back & it wasn't there.- went into tv guide then and set wed & thur to record

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭shauna17

My series link seems to be picking up the 'eye for an eye ' am really enjoying these episodes like the way rte did them one day at a time has me always wondering what going to come the next day

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭wawaman

Kat has appeared in the spin off and all i can think when i see her is "you might want to have a look at that dead body floating over there"

• Advertisement

Advertisement