Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

Someone explain what's going on pls!!!!
    Few days since I seen home & away, last I saw, baby Casey was kidnapped.
    Now, it's like it didn't happen?

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭messy tessy

bubblypop wrote: »
    Someone explain what's going on pls!!!!
    Few days since I seen home & away, last I saw, baby Casey was kidnapped.
    Now, it's like it didn't happen?

I'm thinking the exact same!

Loved the last few episodes, no idea why they are ignoring the kidnap, surely there is a better way to connect the two.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I loved when Heath came back and took the time to ask Ash whether he was Ash before going ahead and decking him... such character progression - the old Heath would've decked him first and asked questions after!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Ghekko

Also thought it odd that the 'eye for an eye' episodes were not linked. Seems a bit stupid to see Nate and Ricky today acting as if the kidnap hadn't happened.
    And it's all Phoebe's fault :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,216 ✭✭✭barneygumble99

Anyone notice how zac was almost clean shaven in the morning of the wedding but nearly a full beard by the time the ceremony came around. Amazing powers, he must need to shave a few times a day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

I thought Brax would be back in the eye for an eye episodes?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

jadie wrote: »
    I thought Brax would be back in the eye for an eye episodes?

You will see him back soon but only briefly. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭trixychic

I think rte handled the eye to eye thing real bad.

And as for gunno surviving??? Come on. His insides would be gloop after a fall like that.

I had expected to see brax the whole way through it and nothing!!!!

And are heath and Bianca gone now again? ?? Wish they had stuck around!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,344 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Ya it was a little disappointing they didn't follow up the incident of the kidnapping of casey with irene and nate who gave random money for them without an explanation.
    Think brax is meant to come back into it.
    It be interesting how the whole charlotte storyline unfold.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,333 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Did Ricky get back the money and does Heath know Brax is alive

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Did Ricky get back the money and does Heath know Brax is alive

I imagine he does as that is why he punched Ash.
    Also the bag of cash was ontop of the cliff where Heath and Gunno had their brawl so I guess Heath took that.

I imagine he does as that is why he punched Ash.
    Also the bag of cash was ontop of the cliff where Heath and Gunno had their brawl so I guess Heath took that.

I thought Heath punched Ash over Gunno causing Brax's death and kidnapping baby Casey

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Gal44

Baby Casey was kidnapped after Heath and Bianca arrived. They came back to the bay after they found out Brax was still alive

Gal44 wrote: »
    Baby Casey was kidnapped after Heath and Bianca arrived. They came back to the bay after they found out Brax was still alive

I must have missed that part :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I must have missed that part :o

Ricky got up the next morning and Casey wasn't in his cot so she thought Heath & Bianca had taken him in the other apartment so as not to wake her and she went over to them & then realised the hadn't so that's when it all kicked of - then she got the phone call from Gunno

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,364 ✭✭✭washiskin

I wish someone would just grab a hold of Phoebe and tell her what a judgmental,, interfering, two faced wa*on she is. The most irritating character in Soapland and considering the H&A cast includes Maddy, Matt, Skye, Evie and Josh that's some achievement.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,754 ✭✭✭Delta2113

RTE butchered An Eye For An Eye showing in 3 parts. It should have been shown in full say on a Friday night.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Delta2113 wrote: »
    RTE butchered An Eye For An Eye showing in 3 parts. It should have been shown in full say on a Friday night.

What way was it shown in Australia?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

What way was it shown in Australia?

From what I have read on H&A facebook pages, I think it was 1 long episode

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Delta2113 wrote: »

Yeah, I'm just catching up now, and just watched the 3 episodes one after the other. It would really have been nice if they at least showed the full episode as part of the weekend repeats or something, or at least put it on the player.

Speaking of Eye for an Eye, and without wishing to invite too many spoilers onto myself as I'm watching on RTE, do they ever actually address it in the show? I mean, I know Eye for an Eye was a spin-off type deal, but I felt their integration of its events back into the main show was very poor. I liked that in the next episode they showed Nate's call to Ricky again, and some of the clips of Ricky shouting at Phoebe and Ash, but then they just cut to the next morning where Ricky was sending Casey to Cheryl, they sorta hinted at what happened but it doesn't seem to have been mentioned after that. I mean, it's a pretty big plot point...

Have to say though, I enjoyed Eye for an Eye, the "TV movie" style production was a bit jarring, but couldn't help but get into it as it went on. Very reminiscent of Brax and Ricky's brother (can't remember his name) and all that.

EDIT: ADAM!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

The new detective guy (Irish pace) is Kurt from Heartbreak High!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭wawaman

It was nice of all the murder suspects to pose for mug shots before hand!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,754 ✭✭✭Delta2113

b8888209z.1_20160126110036_000_gljeh86l.3_1-1badooi.jpg

How is Josh Barrett a suspect?

Josh really looks like a knob with the long hair, no? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭wawaman

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Josh really looks like a knob with the long hair, no? :P

he looks like he has a spider on his forehead!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Yeah I don't get why Josh is a suspect. Also, would Matt not be a suspect?

Sunny Dayz wrote: »

If these are all suspects for
    Charlotte's
    murder (sorry, I'm a week or two behind on RTE coverage because of coverage), then I would have thought Andy was a bigger suspect than Josh. I mean, Josh could technically be a suspect because of the whole
    her knowing about Jake thing
    , but wasn't he still blind at the time?

If this is for a totally different murder, ignore my inane ramblings. :P

Sunny Dayz wrote: »

Matt is more of a suspect than Olivia, I mean did she even know what Charlotte looked like?! :confused:

• Advertisement

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    If these are all suspects for
    Charlotte's
    murder (sorry, I'm a week or two behind on RTE coverage because of coverage), then I would have thought Andy was a bigger suspect than Josh. I mean, Josh could technically be a suspect because of the whole
    her knowing about Jake thing
    , but wasn't he still blind at the time?

If this is for a totally different murder, ignore my inane ramblings. :P

All true :D
    He definitely was still blind. If he managed to shoot Charlotte that is well impressive! :p

Advertisement