Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

How the hell did Liam get a job in the school? He's a former drug addict who's wife has a restraining order against him and his ex-girlfriend is a PUPIL there?!

He was studying to be a music teacher before his rock star career took off I think thats what he told Gina

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

It's amazing how many new people that school takes on in fairness. Seems the recession hasn't hit Summer Bay! And they don't seem to need much qualifications, like has been said Liam was a high-profile drug addict for God's sake! Everyone new that arrives in the bay is quickley offered a job in the school, diner or surf-club! If only life were that simple, eh?! :rolleyes:

Posy, your idea about Marilyn being told by a fortune teller that she would die within a year isn't a bad one! Does sound like something she'd believe doesn't it? Hope it is that now! Maybe you should be writing these scripts - get druggie rock-stars out of the school and food out of Miles' reach! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 708 ✭✭✭zimovain

MelanieC wrote: »
    food out of Miles' reach! :D

But it's what makes him wacky! Surely you want to see him being wacky!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭peanuthead

These are not spoliers but I just really think they're going to happen:
    martha and angelo get together
    Ruby and Liam - I know, weird!!!

Is it me or is Leah always making food?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Kizza

hw stupid was it for justin and aden to get the body/? IDIOTS!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Nominations for the 2010 boards.ie Soap Awards is now open... Make sure Home and Away gets nominated by casting your nominations in this thread: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055907935

peanuthead wrote: »
    These are not spoliers but I just really think they're going to happen:
    martha and angelo get together
    Ruby and Liam - I know, weird!!!

I kinda wouldnt mind seeing Martha with Angelo but I think she leaves soon with Hugo

I do hope Liam dont get with Ruby

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Is this episode just horribly confusing? Is it just me or are there a load of bits of different episodes in it? Seems like I've seen parts of it already

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Kizza wrote: »
    she had a heartfelt chat to Miles last night at the end of the epsiode that she'll be dead within a year :eek: i know!

Completely missed that and have been looking out for her to see any info on it but she aint been about!
    My Mum used to hate home and away and now she AND my brother are hooked ha bless them :D
    greenie wrote: »
    I missed quite a few episodes a while back and I kept hearing this thing about Miles and Rabbit & evertime I tuned in I was looking out for a rabbit...lol..never copped on that the little girl in every scene could only be seen by him and was infact 'rabbit'!!:o

That's is sooo cute ha! I had to laugh :D
    zimovain wrote: »
    Is it me or is Leah always making food?

She feicing is!

..........Miles is always eating food.....

:eek:

Perfect match! :pac:

Now has nobody else noticed that Miles on been on crutches for a friggin lifetime!!!
    Normally in soap land someone who has a broken leg/arm etc only takes about a week or two worth of episodes to get better, Miles should complain about his treatment :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    Now has nobody else noticed that Miles on been on crutches for a friggin lifetime!!!
    Normally in soap land someone who has a broken leg/arm etc only takes about a week or two worth of episodes to get better, Miles should complain about his treatment :p

He seems to be ages on them, and still as awkward on the crutches!!!

Regarding Leah, 95% of the time its salad - my mother always gives out about the way that their hair is never tied back and the fact that it is always salads they are makinug!

He seems to be ages on them, and still as awkward on the crutches!!!

Regarding Leah, 95% of the time its salad - my mother always gives out about the way that their hair is never tied back and the fact that it is always salads they are makinug!

Can't remember how many times I've given out about the health and safety of Leah and them, my Mother doesn't listen to me anymore ha!

Well I get how salads are very popular in warm countries but come on! They do have regular food too :pac:

Normally Miles is always the happy whacky dude but when Leah and the Rev were there grilling him, jaysus the look in his eyes. Was almost hatred!
    I'd say more likly defense but it was intense anyway.

In cases like that...I thought you could get people committed but maybe it has to be by a family member? Could Rachel as a doctor act on behalf of the "state" and ask for him to be committed to a mental hospital I wonder?

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Funky Kingston

I just hope Annie never comes back :rolleyes:

I missed a couple of months while travelling .... where did her hot yet stupid brother Jeff go ??

I just hope Annie never comes back :rolleyes:

I missed a couple of months while travelling .... where did her hot yet stupid brother Jeff go ??

There was a racist attack on Leahs boyfriend.
    They all got stuck in the diner and Jeff suffered scarring on his shoulder.
    He got all anger and confused lashing out at everyone including his girlfriend at the time Ruby!(she deserved it though as she was soo friggin annoying)

He decided to leave summer bay and become a priest/missonary properly!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Leah moves on so quickly! From Vinnie to Peter to Dan and from that Robert guy to Hassan to the Rev. One minute she was keeping a bedside vigil by her ex in hospital after the attack and the next she's back home going out with the rev happy as larry and never so much as even mentions the poor fella or wonders how he's doing. Is he still in hospital? He could be dead for all she cares, the heartless wagon! :mad:

MelanieC wrote: »
    Leah moves on so quickly! From Vinnie to Peter to Dan and from that Robert guy to Hassan to the Rev. One minute she was keeping a bedside vigil by her ex in hospital after the attack and the next she's back home going out with the rev happy as larry and never so much as even mentions the poor fella or wonders how he's doing. Is he still in hospital? He could be dead for all she cares, the heartless wagon! :mad:

I mentioned this recently!! How many fellas does she go through!? Slapper!!

Leah also was with Roman for a bit and also had feelings for Miles

Leah and the Rev make a terrible couple imo

Who's the biggest slapper.. Leah or Martha?!

zimovain wrote: »
    Who's the biggest slapper.. Leah or Martha?!

There is quite a few in Summer Bay

Charlie and Nicole also

Annie went from a frigit to throwing herself at Romeo as well

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Remember maddie? She bed hopped like no ones business.

So did belle!! She was as bad as Leah!

• Advertisement

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    There was a racist attack on Leahs boyfriend.
    They all got stuck in the diner and Jeff suffered scarring on his shoulder.
    He got all anger and confused lashing out at everyone including his girlfriend at the time Ruby!(she deserved it though as she was soo friggin annoying)

He decided to leave summer bay and become a priest/missonary properly!

Anything to steer clear of Ruby i suppose.

And i think Leah and Martha are on level par of sluttyness .... I still want Martha to disappear more than Leah , especially after todays display faffing about on the beach ...pah!

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Leah also was with Roman for a bit and also had feelings for Miles

Leah and the Rev make a terrible couple imo

Martha was with Roman too eh?? :D

Remember maddie? She bed hopped like no ones business.

So did belle!! She was as bad as Leah!

Maddie wasnt that bad she never slept with Lucas only Ric I think but I could be wrong :o

Remember when her and Rick broke up for about 20 minutes she ran off and slept with that randommer? :P

She's not as bad, Belle though, belle was ridiculous!!

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭greenie

Lol I never actually thought about it but yeah all the girls are actually..very generous with their assets!! I can't keep up with Martha & Leah! And Martha having a nervous breakdown & how long was she with Hugo?

Loose women without doubt:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭1071823928

Elijah asks leah to marry him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! also romeo's mam turns up, and angelo and charlie get back together!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Robin132

Ok so only started watching home and away recently after missing out on a few years, think i've coped on to most things but what is hugo actually meant to have done?
    And was he the guy who was attacking all the woman at the hospital??

Martha and Hugo's family are very forgiving of him :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Robin132 wrote: »
    Ok so only started watching home and away recently after missing out on a few years, think i've coped on to most things but what is hugo actually meant to have done?
    And was he the guy who was attacking all the woman at the hospital??

No thats not him.

Hugo was involved in people smuggling from indonesia. He managed to kill a load of people and left a load of other people in a unit without food or water, these were found by charlie, who he then tried to kill.He hid it all from his family and Martha and everyone else in the bay.

Instead of going to jail he was 'killed', but in fact he wasn't (his family and everyone except Angelo and Alf thought he was dead), he was put in to witness protection because he gave the police information on the others who were involved. However those people found out what he had done and that he wasn't actually dead and found where he was. He had to leggit and ended up back in the bay, unbeknownst to the police. He's now staying with Martha at the farm. His mum, martha, xavier, tony, rachel and I think ruby all know he's back in the bay.

Hope that kind of clears things up :)

Advertisement