Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I don't think the actress who played Billie wanted out, which is a shame as good actress and decent character, hope the actress does well in other shows

Yeah I read that too, it's a shame, really why couldn't they get rid of any of the Morgans instead. Heartbreaking last night with Ash:(

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

The Billie/VJ storyline was really quite weird. I know they aged him up but it was still kind of creepy for me. Home & Away quite often does that, introduce an interesting character and then waste them. Kyle Braxton was another example. He could have been a great foil to the Braxtons but he ended up just crawling around after them for 3 years and then Phoebe and his exit storyline just ruined him entirely.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,340 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Wasn't expecting that, wonder how that comes about.

fin12 wrote: »
    Wasn't expecting that, wonder how that comes about.

Wouldn't have put them two together at all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Rfrip wrote: »
    Wouldn't have put them two together at all

Maybe they'll have better chemistry than she has with the current 2!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

I was way behind in H&A the last few weeks. But I've caught up, just have to watch yesterday's episode. I would usually watch at lunch time, so glad I caught up at night time cos I was balling over the Billie storyline. It was so clichéd. You just knew what was going to happen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

Daily Motion has Home and away up to date on the day they release in Aus. There some catching up to do!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Who was the fella watching Ash at the service on the beach in today's episode on RTE?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

dee_mc wrote: »
    Who was the fella watching Ash at the service on the beach in today's episode on RTE?
    his brother Luke

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Ghekko

toadfly wrote: »
    his brother Luke

That thought crossed my mind but how the heck??

toadfly wrote: »
    his brother Luke
    Is he the dead brother that the baby named after :confused:

Faked his own death!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Jurgen Klopp

Hunter and the gf back together..... again?

How long til the next breakup?

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭messy tessy

Hunter and the gf back together..... again?

How long til the next breakup?

I like Hunter. I can't understand why he is hanging around college so much though when he doesn't go there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Ghekko

They are one annoying pair. What age was the other uni student - Nina? - she looked way older than Olivia but acted just as silly.

Hunter is not Zac's son and Roo is pregnant

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Surprised at that considering she must be in her early fifties

She miscarries though

Zac MacGuire suffers a terrifying fall amid his attempts to reunite with wife Leah.

Zac risked everything when he recently cheated on Leah with his novel editor Sam, and he'll pay a high price for his infidelity when his marriage breaks down as a result.

Australian viewers have been watching the fallout of Zac's adultery for the last few weeks as Leah struggled to forgive him, but sadly the worst is yet to come when he makes another bad decision.

Devastated at the car crash his life has become, Zac will turn to drink in a bid to ease his pain ? before deciding to make one last attempt at winning Leah back.

What Zac fails to realise, however, is that the alcohol has severely clouded his judgement (and coordination) and so trying to climb up to her bedroom was never going to be a good idea.

Unsurprisingly, disaster does strike as Zac continues to climb onto the roof of her house, only to lose his balance and fall to the ground.

Leah and Roo immediately rush to Zac's aid, but the severity of the situation becomes apparent when he is rushed into hospital and diagnosed with a life-threatening brain injury.

• Advertisement

So happy that
    Nate and Phoebe
    are leaving!

max life wrote: »
    So happy that
    Nate and Phoebe
    are leaving!

Woohoo! My two least favourite characters!! That is great news! :D

I wish Justin would leave :mad:

Woohoo! My two least favourite characters!! That is great news! :D

If Marilyn left, I would be even happier!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

max life wrote: »
    If Marilyn left, I would be even happier!

fe1fa39db78266f9558834e9bd433d48.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,477 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Glad to see they'll be running with the trusty brain injury storyline again. It's been a good few weeks since the last one.

jadie wrote: »
    I wish Justin would leave :mad:

He is tolerable without Phoebe, I presume he will be paired with Kat next or maybe Leah or Roo even

I am really not believing VJ as a human.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Jurgen Klopp

Your man is meant to be like 18/19 and that college girl after him looks about 35/40 I know older actors play teens often but this just looks ridiculous!

• Advertisement

He is tolerable without Phoebe, I presume he will be paired with Kat next or maybe Leah or Roo even

No he's desperate even on his own! weird rubber face and does that shouty acting. I usually ff any scenes he is in now

Advertisement