Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I don't mind Phoebe anymore, she's only a mild irritant at this stage, but Justin makes me want to throw things at his face - he overacts terribly and makes the most random volume increases mid sentence or even mid word, he's a shocking actor!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,340 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

The Brody drugs storyline is complete rubbish and ott, came from nowhere and I thought the waitress from college was seeing Mason :confused::rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

all on about hot she is?! looks about mid-30's. Hanging out with Olivia the first day who looked about 12 next to her. They never mentioned what drug Brodie is on. Anyone that drinks or takes drugs in Home & Away is an addict after 2 mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭messy tessy

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I thought the waitress from college was seeing Mason :confused::rolleyes:

Maybe she saw that Mason in that awful awful wife beater with flamingos on it yesterday and decided against ever dating him. :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭wawaman

jadie wrote: »
    all on about hot she is?! looks about mid-30's. Hanging out with Olivia the first day who looked about 12 next to her. They never mentioned what drug Brodie is on. Anyone that drinks or takes drugs in Home & Away is an addict after 2 mins.

He has his big meeting with the restaurant reviewer later this week so you dont need a map to see what direction that will go in :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Doesn't she dissappear every year at this time because of doing Panto in the UK?

Doesn't she dissappear every year at this time because of doing Panto in the UK?

Oh no she doesn't

You are correct, Irene's temporary departure is simply down to Lynne McGranger's annual leave from the show back in December, to take part in panto in the UK

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 392 ✭✭Fionne

I think I'm suffering from Home & Away fatigue, probably about time as I've been watching since the VERY first episode!

Glad that Phoebe's leaving, for the "singing" alone it's worth seeing the end of her character. Not sure how she ever got paid to be a music teacher, she hasn't been near the school in about 12 months!

I'm quite frankly bored of Leah's whining and John & Marilyn's wallowing.

I wish Morag would move back to Summer Bay, she's a great character, the show really needs a proper bad-ass bitch and preferably one older than 15 years old!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Ghekko

Is Phoebe gone for good?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Ghekko wrote: »
    Is Phoebe gone for good?

Yep, thankfully. Already left at Oz pace

toadfly wrote: »
    Yep, thankfully. Already left at Oz pace

Thanks be to jesus

So is she coming back for a short time?
    I don't think I could handle the singing and the drawn out vowels again on a longterm basis but if she's definitely leaving permanently then I can just about stomach it!

Seriously how the hell can Ash apply for custody for baby Luc, he lives in the caravan park and was in jail :confused::rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,523 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

Seriously how the hell can Ash apply for custody for baby Luc, he lives in the caravan park and was in jail :confused::rolleyes:

ah diferent rules down under.
    look at irene

jadie wrote: »
    They never mentioned what drug Brodie is on. Anyone that drinks or takes drugs in Home & Away is an addict after 2 mins.

Even by H&A standards Brody got addicted fast!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Even by H&A standards Brody got addicted fast!
    I find it hard to figure out the timeline often on H&A. One episode can nearly cover a week. Between two episodes could be like a week. There was something mentioned recently about Luc being a few months old, but I thought Billie dies a few weeks ago.
    It's very hard to get a bearing on time with H&A - it's in a time zone of its own!!

More recently they've mentioned that he's on cocaine. In the beginning the name of the drug was never mentioned, which seemed silly.
    The timeline thing is crazy, going by usual standards baby Luke will probably be in high school by the end of the year!

• Advertisement

dee_mc wrote: »
    The timeline thing is crazy, going by usual standards baby Luke will probably be in high school by the end of the year!

VJ will probably still be repeating by the time Luke does go to school!

Mick is returning to see Luc, how does he get out again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    I find it hard to figure out the timeline often on H&A. One episode can nearly cover a week. Between two episodes could be like a week. There was something mentioned recently about Luc being a few months old, but I thought Billie dies a few weeks ago.
    It's very hard to get a bearing on time with H&A - it's in a time zone of its own!!

Same as that, always find the timeline strange, last week when Ash came to pick up Luc and they asked to keep her for another week, i was half thinking the episode shown the next day would be the week up and he would be back to collect her!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,169 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Apparently Phoebe and Justin are an item in real life...Jaysis!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Yep they have been for a while now

• Registered Users Posts: 6,169 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Never knew!!i wonder are they as irritating in real life as they are on screen??:D-nah,being serious,good luck to them:)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

On a completely shallow note..... H&A is not as good looking as it used to be. The male talent is seriously lacking of late.

I thought James was back with his ex from Packed to the Rafters, who he has a kid with

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 245 ✭✭lanomist

Hi. I don't follow home and away but I want to download a few episodes for my wife to have on her tablet as she is going on a long haul flight next week. What series is running at the moment and what episode is current. Thanks.😊

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭wiz569

lanomist wrote: »
    Hi. I don't follow home and away but I want to download a few episodes for my wife to have on her tablet as she is going on a long haul flight next week. What series is running at the moment and what episode is current. Thanks.😊

It will depend on what channel she currently watches it on?

Advertisement