Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 245 ✭✭lanomist

wiz569 wrote:
    It will depend on what channel she currently watches it on?

RTE 2.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭wiz569

lanomist wrote: »
    RTE 2.

Episode 6654 onwards so

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Jurgen Klopp

Sometimes when you feel at your most ungrateful home and away gives you a gift like tossing out two of the most annoying characters

Phoebe and Justin you will not be missed :pac:

Especially all the times Phoebe is let sing so advertise the actress to record companies no doubt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Ghekko

Is Justin going to go?

Once I saw the stage set up for phoebe I turned it off.

Justin is 41 in real life!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭messy tessy

Ghekko wrote: »
    Is Justin going to go?

Not if today's episode (rte pace) is anything to go by...have to say that came out of the blue!

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭rodders999

The sooner we get rid of painful Pheobe and the Lidl Brax the better, I cannot take one more second of their wet the bed singing. The programme is in desperate need of some new characters to freshen things up, it's all gone a bit stale of late.

When was the last time the school was shown? Seems an age...

rodders999 wrote: »
    the Lidl Brax

:D:D:D

The sooner we get rid of painful Pheobe and the Lidl Brax the better, I cannot take one more second of their wet the bed singing. The programme is in desperate need of some new characters to freshen things up, it's all gone a bit stale of late.

When was the last time the school was shown? Seems an age...

Seems Lidl Brax is staying. Who can be his next conquest?
    Not much sign of Hunter in his uniform alright - and Olivia doesn't seem to be at college either. They must get lots of holidays. Having kids myself I'd hate to live there :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Seems Lidl Brax is staying. Who can be his next conquest?
    Not much sign of Hunter in his uniform alright - and Olivia doesn't seem to be at college either. They must get lots of holidays. Having kids myself I'd hate to live there :D

The blonde lady who, ahem, gave Brody a lift the other day. It's inevitable.

• Advertisement

So the Lidl Brax lives on then....crap, but at least the most annoying character in H&A history is no more so it's not all doom and gloom.

The stand out moment of today's episode had to be the dumb dumb doc's reaction to being told by Kat that Brodie had gone all mental.

What??? She says. This doesn't make any sense!!

Errr do you remember the other day when you all found out he'd been on the auld powder? That wouldn't have anything to do with it would it?

And he has been 'coming down with something' with three weeks now!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭wawaman

And he has been 'coming down with something' with three weeks now!!

"Coming down with something" for 3 weeks but got addicted within a day

Finding home and away so bad lately. I know it's never been groundbreaking but the last while has been very poor

Rfrip wrote: »
    Finding home and away so bad lately. I know it's never been groundbreaking but the last while has been very poor

True. Who in their right mind allows a stranger, drug addicted criminal to stay in their house? Ridiculous.

True. Who in their right mind allows a stranger, drug addicted criminal to stay in their house? Ridiculous.

Just so stupid!!!!!

The bigest problem with the show at the moment is that it's totally revolving around the dull as dishwater Morgan's (aka the pound shop Braxton's).

You're getting the same Braxton-esque storylines rehashed all over again - the eldest brother acting the substitute father sacrificing himself in the never ending quest of minding all his dopey siblings.

When was the last time we ever saw the school, or the gym or the garage?

It's just Morgan's Morgan's Morgan's every single episode now. Justin and Phoebe YAWN. The doctor (who's name escapes me at the moment because she's so boring) YAWN and Mason MASSIVE YAWN.

The all need to leave asap.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

The bigest problem with the show at the moment is that it's totally revolving around the dull as dishwater Morgan's (aka the pound shop Braxton's).

You're getting the same Braxton-esque storylines rehashed all over again - the eldest brother acting the substitute father sacrificing himself in the never ending quest of minding all his dopey siblings.

When was the last time we ever saw the school, or the gym or the garage?

It's just Morgan's Morgan's Morgan's every single episode now. Justin and Phoebe YAWN. The doctor (who's name escapes me at the moment because she's so boring) YAWN and Mason MASSIVE YAWN.

The all need to leave asap.

This is doubly bad if you're someone, like me, who found the Braxton era a bit of a struggle at the best of times. At least Heath and Brax were vaguely likable at times.

H&A has been on a bit of a downward slope for a few years now. I know soaps have certain constraints and trying to produce 5 eps a week for years and years is going to be tough and involve certain levels of repetition but it feels like they've just gone back a few years in the script archives and changed the names.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,340 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Ash's brother Patrick gone for good?

I found his storyline interesting

I think Justin and Roo should get together

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is Ash's brother Patrick gone for good?

I found his storyline interesting

I think Justin and Roo should get together

Im sure he will be back next week having been cured of PTS

• Advertisement

That motorbike is like the Batmobile it happens upon so much trouble in that one stretch of road to bring BatNate to the rescue

Wasn't it only a few weeks ago he came across Heath pulled over sick too

I take it Alfs cough is a lead up to some dramatic storyline too, how long til he drops

wawaman wrote: »
    Im sure he will be back next week having been cured of PTS

From the magic hospital where the you'll never walk agains are gone from the bed to jogging on the beach within 4 weeks :D

I spoke too soon RE Alf

I take it Alfs cough is a lead up to some dramatic storyline too, how long til he drops

Haven't seen today's episode but really he should know by now that nothing in Summer Bay is 'just' a cough/ cold etc!

Just caught up with Monday and Tuesday's episodes.

John "The Fire Bug" Palmer wants to do something nice to help the community/win back Maz. He meets with meat head VJ who up until recently blamed John's fire for causing the premature death of his wife. So what are you thinking asks meat head....trivia night?? pyro??

Pyro....PYRO???

I give up.

Oh and anyone know what the world record for most heart attacks suffered by a single person is? I think it may be time to contact Guinness because that's Alf into double figures now.

Today's episode was a regular trainspotting 3 wasn't it!?

wawaman wrote: »
    Today's episode was a regular trainspotting 3 wasn't it!?

Ha!!!!

Spotted a spoiler form the Australian pace
    Ash and Kat break up. He then gets with Tori. Then finds out Kat is pregnant with his child :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,340 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Justin on drugs too, sometimes when he talks very incoherent like he drunk or on drugs

Advertisement