Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭rodders999

Monday's episode was completely 100% Morgan free, what a relief.

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭messy tessy

Lovely to see Jet back! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

That ex doctor bloke is real annoying and a winge bag !

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is Justin on drugs too, sometimes when he talks very incoherent like he drunk or on drugs

A few pages back someone called him rubber face which made me laugh as he does have a face like a Bo Selecta mask.

Had to groan at the divorce proceedings taking place in a restaurant, the've obviously blown the set budget for this series already.

Isn't Zac still the headmaster of summer bay high? Not sure how he can up sticks on a whim like that and get out of dodge.

Still I suppose it doesn't really matter as nobody seems bothered with going to school anymore in the bay.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

So how does Zac manage to get a visa for Vietnam in a few hours plus what about his inocculations? Leah is a prize bitch, I don't know how they all put up with her. Rubber face got over Phoebe quickly enough, I spose he'll bed that Scarlett one next.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,347 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I assume Justin gets with the blonde who Brody robbed and car jacked

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Is the actor playing Mason the same guy?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,347 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Sunny Dayz wrote: »

Yes unfortunately but with a new hair cut

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Sunny Dayz wrote: »

Yes unfortunately but with a new hair cut
    Gosh that hair cut make a big change!

That ex doctor bloke is real annoying and a winge bag !

Such a dose!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Such a dose!

Glad too see the back of him and his constant broody/pouty face.

tumblr_mr715rtcKU1sr1ki0o1_500.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

Home & Away was ridiculous this week. why did Justin & Scarlett run off and leave Brody alone after staying up all night keeping an eye on him? Could they not ring Tori or one of them just go?!

Police and Morgan's chasing after Brody they gave up after 5 seconds and just watched him..

Scarlett getting a job in the Bait shop and a caravan off Alf. All her money was in a cash box which she left in an unlocked house with a drug addict. Has she no bank account or common sense for that matter. useless actress too.

Think it's time to give up watching it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭trixychic

jadie wrote: »
    Home & Away was ridiculous this week. why did Justin & Scarlett run off and leave Brody alone after staying up all night keeping an eye on him? Could they not ring Tori or one of them just go?!

Police and Morgan's chasing after Brody they gave up after 5 seconds and just watched him..

Scarlett getting a job in the Bait shop and a caravan off Alf. All her money was in a cash box which she left in an unlocked house with a drug addict. Has she no bank account or common sense for that matter. useless actress too.

Think it's time to give up watching it!

I've not seen it in ages. Neighbours has been almost as exciting. Snore.

Who would have thought that letting an irrational, drug crazed stranger, who you first met when he carjacked you, into your home would lead to such dire consequences?

Not me anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Jurgen Klopp

Ah can it even be labelled a soap anymore, it's essentially a half hour drama, like if you just take a weeks episodes and watch for all the dramatic moments and then compare to nearly every other soap it's so obvious

Remember the excitement with Emmerdale and a car crash few months back, jaysus you'd have one before and after the ad break these days in home and away

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

When Jett was adopted was it by John & Gina ?- and did he always call John dad or did he just call him John? Now since he came back into it he has been calling John & Marilyn Mom & Dad - Trivial i know but just find it strange...........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,754 ✭✭✭Delta2113

Be careful you dont miss Monday and Tuesdays episodes because of the horse racing. It's on late Tuesday night but not Monday. Probably be best to record at lunchtime if you can on both days.

Yeh you'd be lost on Wednesday if you missed two days in a row! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭wawaman

By that time Alf will have signed over his life savings to Brodys lady friend

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,754 ✭✭✭Delta2113

Yeh you'd be lost on Wednesday if you missed two days in a row! :P

Could be an earthquake or Tornado :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Ghekko

I missed 10 days while on hols but didn't bother catching up. Missed Brody doing a runner but nothing much else it seems.

Lunchtime showing is at 1.15 pm for August.

Quickest falling for another person ever in record soap history today with tori.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Rfrip wrote: »
    Quickest falling for another person ever in record soap history today with tori.

She's like a lovestruck teenager! Very unrealistic character, even by H&A standards!

dee_mc wrote: »
    She's like a lovestruck teenager! Very unrealistic character, even by H&A standards!

I am actually cringing at today's episode :o

I am actually cringing at today's episode :o

Just so so stupid... even her chatting to Leah about it. It's like the fair city writers have emigrated to summer bay.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Rfrip wrote:
    It's like the fair city writers have emigrated to summer bay.

Bahaha I can't wait to see today's episode now!
    Sure remember when Leah was all lovestruck by Brax for about 5 minutes, that was hilarious too!

The new dad is quite easy on the eye! :D

Me hole is that Ziggy anyway passable as your man's daughter unless he had her when he was 10

I will say I'm already liking the dad of teh new family after he threw the daughters phone into the kitchen shredder :p

• Advertisement

Me hole is that Ziggy anyway passable as your man's daughter unless he had her when he was 10

I just assumed he was her boyfriend when they were first shown together, absolutely ridiculous that we're meant to believe he's her father when he's about 6 years older than her.

Actually had to do a double take when Ziggy was first shown as she reminded me so much of Ricky.

Oh and calling your kids Ziggy and Coco is tantamount to child abuse in my book.

Advertisement