Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Robin132

Thanks for that (though rachel and tony didn't seem to know when i was watching it yesterday!).
    So who was attacking all the women at the hospital can anyone remmeber? Or was it just some random dude?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Robin132 wrote: »
    Thanks for that (though rachel and tony didn't seem to know when i was watching it yesterday!).
    So who was attacking all the women at the hospital can anyone remmeber? Or was it just some random dude?

It was the priest I think? I'm not sure, I didn't really watch it properly then.

Yeah, rachel and tony only found out at the end of todays episode :)

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Robin132

Ah ok that would make sense so, didn't get to see it today!
    Ok cool thank you!!

• Registered Users Posts: 48 ElectricGirl

It was the priest that Annie and Geoff knew

I think he had a brain tumor or something.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭susanroth

Leah is starting to get on my nerves with this elijah business
    It feels as if a lot of the storylines on h&a are dragging out!
    Also whats with Angelo, a policeman, asking a school girl-Nicole- for relationship advice?? Especially as his gf is her bfs mother:confused::confused:
    Think they may be running out of characters...:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

susanroth wrote: »
    Leah is starting to get on my nerves with this elijah business
    It feels as if a lot of the storylines on h&a are dragging out!
    Also whats with Angelo, a policeman, asking a school girl-Nicole- for relationship advice?? Especially as his gf is her bfs mother:confused::confused:
    Think they may be running out of characters...:rolleyes:

It's the same with romeo. He's best friends with 16 yr old Xavier but him and Liam are best buds and discuss their relationships despite the fact that Liam is like 30 and a recovering drug addict.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 708 ✭✭✭zimovain

No doubting that Leah will have a new man within a few weeks, total slapper! either with some random guy or making food.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Funky Kingston

Looks like Ruby and Nicole are being prepped for the next Leah and Martha .....

They've both had Geoff and it looks like Ruby will get her claws into Liam , who Nicole was with previously .... :rolleyes: SLAGS

Who will Leah have a drunken bunk up with? Miles I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭peanuthead

I have been convinced for a long long time that Leah and Miles are going to end up married. I don't know how this elijah thing is going to end but it will. And Leah and Miles will get together. Then she can make all the food and he can eat it for her!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I can see Miles getting with Marilyn :D

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I can see Miles getting with Marilyn :D

No way. I can see this 'fake' engagement between her and alf becoming real though.

edit: remember - she likes the older man!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

does Maryln really have cancer? or is ther some other reason why she came back to the bay?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭Gang of Gin

I didn't read most of the 29 pages on this, but if it has, my apologies..

But what's with this Liam guy?

I watch it every so often, and now more often as it's on before the World Cup, but the last time I watched this, he was getting into that blonde schoolgirl, Nicole.

He's apparently 30-something. Okay, a one-off outlandish script thing at the time I suppose. Plus the fact that they were always teaming her up with 'older' fellas on the show.

But now that guy Liam is a music teacher in the school, and by the looks of it he's got his paedo eye on that girl Ruby, who's apparently younger than Nicole. Why was he hired on his past record?

What the hell's going on in H&A. Not very healthy.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 ElectricGirl

For a spoilers thread there isnt much spoilers :(

Home and Away star Luke Mitchell has hinted that a new romance could be on the cards for his character Romeo Smith.

Speaking in an interview with TV Week, the actor revealed that Indigo Walker takes an instant shine to Romeo when she makes her return to Summer Bay later this month.

Mitchell told the magazine: "They meet at school. There's an attraction, because Indi's a beautiful girl, but Romeo isn't looking for a girlfriend. He's still heartbroken over Anni.

"Initially, Indi goes out of her way to see that he's okay - even though she doesn't know him, so he thinks it's nice that she cares about him. They have a lot in common, but he tells her he's not looking for romance."

Asked whether their early scenes could prove to be the start of a budding relationship, Mitchell teased: "There's nothing happening in the near future - but down the track? Possibly!"

Indigo - played by former Out of the Blue actress Samara Weaving - is returning to Home and Away along with the rest of the Walker family. They had a brief stint on the show last year.

Xavier and Ruby are going to break up and Xavier is possibly getting a new girlfriend in the shape of April Scott

http://www.rte.ie/ten/2010/0615/homeandaway.html

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

For someone who was sooo attached to Rabbit and so psychologically unwell because of it, Miles never even mentions her now!
    Honestly they dragged that storyline out for ages and then the minute she left him, *ping* he's straight back to his old wacky self without another thought for her ever again! :rolleyes:

So......who will Leah have a bunk up with close to the wedding when she gets the jitters?? Wacky Miles?

Spoilers

Rachel is offered a new job in America.
    Elijah calls of the engagement to Leah.
    An earthquake strikes overseas, which leaves Elijah with the decision – will he go?
    Rachel tells Daniel she can’t go to Boston.
    Penn tells Nicole that Sid has a crush on her
    Elijah and Leah end their relationship.
    Dex meets Marilyn.
    Ruby is still having trouble with Bianca’s presence in Liam’s life.
    Gina agrees to April and Bianca moving in to her house for a few days.
    Angelo is stressed about opening his restaurant in time.
    Ruby kisses Liam.
    Angelo’s restaurant is ready for it’s opening.
    Romeo and Indi talk intimately about their friendship

• Advertisement

Angelo is stressed about opening his restaurant in time.

Eh, WHAT?! :confused::eek:

Eh, WHAT?! :confused::eek:

Angelo opens a restaurant above the Surf Club he had been left go from the police force and was working in Alf's bait shop

• Registered Users Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭rebel10

Angelo opens a restaurant above the Surf Club he had been left go from the police force and was working in Alf's bait shop
    I love the way that in Summer bay, anyone can turn their hand to anything they want, without qualifications and experience!:)

Tony= likes sport, becomes a sport teacher
    Angelo= likes killing co-workers,destroying evil people smuggling rings then becomes a restaurant owner:confused:
    Marylin= has some weird dreams, becomes a psychic!!:confused:
    Martha= likes to boogie, becomes a stripper!
    Miles= has a sister who owns a caravan park, takes over no probs
    Liam= plays a guitar, becomes a music teacher

The best one i think was when, can't remember his name, but decided one day he would open a counselling service and a "drop-in centre":rolleyes:

Love it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭LutherBlissett

Soapland :D

In all seriousness though, it really is experiencing a low at the moment, which is especially noticeable because of the contrast with the Hugo/ human trafficking plotline. I've always thought H&A had a bit of a tempo problem - going from breakneck to a lull with nothing pacey inbetween to sort of tide things over is a bit of a turn off.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭rebel10

Soapland :D

In all seriousness though, it really is experiencing a low at the moment, which is especially noticeable because of the contrast with the Hugo/ human trafficking plotline. I've always thought H&A had a bit of a tempo problem - going from breakneck to a lull with nothing pacey inbetween to sort of tide things over is a bit of a turn off.
    Umm, mr new man Penn is enough to tide thngs over for me:D
    christianclark.jpg

Home And Away viewers are to be introduced to a new character in the form of fun-loving Bianca Scott.

Half-Italian Bianca, played by Lisa Gormley, arrives in Summer Bay to heal a broken heart and to join her half-sister April (Rhiannon Fish).
    Bradford-born actress Lisa told the soap's Australian website: "She's a lot of fun to play. I think she's the kind of woman every girl wishes she had the confidence to be. But I think her strength and her feisty personality are a bit of a front for a soft, mushy marshmallow centre."
    She said Bianca says what she thinks and would give the boys a run for their money.
    Bianca starts teaching foreign languages and English at the high school, and takes a shine to musician Liam Murphy (Axle Whitehead) - although Lisa said her character merely views him as the chance for "a bit of fun". She said: "Bianca is a little bit broken-hearted when she arrives so she's not looking for love. I think she's looking to be in control of her love life again so I think she has a bit of cat and mouse fun with Liam - him being the mouse."

Spoilers

Liam tells Ruby they can’t see each other any more.
    Nicole learns some home truths about Penn.
    It’s a full house at Gina’s and everyone’s feeling the tension
    Nicole confronts Penn re Sid’s feelings for her.
    Rachel and Tony feud over Daniel’s job offer.
    Rachel struggles with her desire to leave the Bay.
    Angelos’ opens to a full house.
    Indi gets a job at Angelo’s.
    Rachel makes a life changing decision.
    Indi helps Romeo move on.
    Miles supports Leah in her time of need.
    Gina kicks Bianca and April out.
    Has Leah made a terrible mistake?
    Dex goes on a date with Sid and Marilyn

Spoilers

Liam tells Ruby they can’t see each other any more.
    Nicole learns some home truths about Penn.
    It’s a full house at Gina’s and everyone’s feeling the tension
    Nicole confronts Penn re Sid’s feelings for her.
    Rachel and Tony feud over Daniel’s job offer.
    Rachel struggles with her desire to leave the Bay.
    Angelos’ opens to a full house.
    Indi gets a job at Angelo’s.
    Rachel makes a life changing decision.
    Indi helps Romeo move on.
    Miles supports Leah in her time of need.
    Gina kicks Bianca and April out.
    Has Leah made a terrible mistake?
    Dex goes on a date with Sid and Marilyn

where you get these from?

Back to the bay forums I think maybe? :confused:

• Advertisement

Advertisement