Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭messy tessy

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I thought VJ was the same age as Olivia that is 18 but is again repeating final exams again from High School :confused:

I was going to comment that that was hunter. But yes you are right. I can't figure it out at all. Why are they drawing attention to his age?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,770 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Am I the only one who finds Olivia really annoying?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭wawaman

Am I the only one who finds Olivia really annoying?

Ha ha I refer you to post #4500!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Jurgen Klopp

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭rodders999

The Lidl Brax is running around saving the world again I see. Strolling around the Bay each day in his wife beater looking for the latest mystery to solve, he really has the good life.

Jackie Chan would have been proud of that head bop, punch combo he dished out to those two flamin' gallahas last night, although with a head as thick as Justin's it's surprising the blow wasn't fatal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

How on earth are the new family going to afford the pier and the farm? Is principal of summerbay that lucrative?? And aren't they having money problems?

Edit: also she doesn't even have that job!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

How on earth are the new family going to afford the pier and the farm? Is principal of summerbay that lucrative?? And aren't they having money problems?

Their own house looked class though, so maybe it's all dependent on selling that?

The first time they were shown on screen they were talking about being skint and the only holiday they could afford was heading off to the grandmother's gaff where they'd get free bed and board.

Fast forward two weeks and they've become property tycoons buying up half the real estate in Summer Bay.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

• Advertisement

Coco suffering from bulimia

I hope they will do the story justice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,347 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I know she looks older but what age is Ziggy supposedly, is Brody not too old for her

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Yeah we were saying that here too. She is supposed to be 19. Brody is what, 27 or 28 at least? Bit of a difference there alright. She would be more Mason's age.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I know she looks older but what age is Ziggy supposedly, is Brody not too old for her
    Is it me or does she look quite like Ricky?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

Yeah she is very like Ricky. I think they got the character a bit mixed up. Supposed to be a "troubled teen" but she is 19 and looks way older, at that age I had been living away from home for 2 years and working part-time. Silly casting of the "parents" too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

jadie wrote: »
    Yeah she is very like Ricky. I think they got the character a bit mixed up. Supposed to be a "troubled teen" but she is 19 and looks way older, at that age I had been living away from home for 2 years and working part-time. Silly casting of the "parents" too.
    Agreed. 19 is a bit old to be doing the "troubled teen" routine in a storyline- if you're acting like a brat at that age you'd be told / left to fend for yourself (like Hunter).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

There was a mention the other night that she hasn't done her HSC-que her being back in summer bay high with all the old students that repeat multiple times and Brody perving at her in her uniform:rolleyes:

Ha! I'd only been moaning the other day that no-one bothers with school down in the Bay anymore when hey presto we get a new family that will provide a principle and two students to the cause.

And now that Roo has decided she wants to become a teacher the place will be absolutely heaving. We may even get to see the Donald Fisher memorial library again!!

By the way, is Leah still the guidance counsellor/busy body there? I can't keep up!

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭js35

I can't stand that new family already ziggy needs a slap in the puss

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    Is it me or does she look quite like Ricky?

Yes she does

• Advertisement

js35 wrote: »
    I can't stand that new family already ziggy needs a slap in the puss

Ah here. Brody is worse 'I'm bad news'
    Yeh you might die of boredom love

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,770 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Am I the only one who finds the teenager from the last few years really annoying?
    I used really like the character in the 2000's when I was a teenager but the last few years they do nothing for me.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Am I the only one who finds the teenager from the last few years really annoying?
    I used really like the character in the 2000's when I was a teenager but the last few years they do nothing for me.

I think Sasha was the last decent teenager they had and even the ones around her were not that great.

I think Sasha was the last decent teenager they had and even the ones around her were not that great.

Apart from Matt !

Apart from Matt !

Yes Matt and Sasha were great

Quote of the night had to be from Roo -

"Oh a decent dress shop around here, that sounds good to me"

From the woman who goes around wearing tents 18 times too big for her that's really saying something.

rodders999 wrote: »
    Quote of the night had to be from Roo -

"Oh a decent dress shop around here, that sounds good to me"

From the woman who goes around wearing tents 18 times too big for her that's really saying something.

For some reason even though they are quite big she can actually pull them off. I think she looks really nice in the clothes she wears.

Does anyone else think Leah and new family's dad are going to have an affair

Lucky wench if she does!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭snowgal

Is that guy that attacked Alf the guy that Justin beat a few weeks back to get blond whats her name out of the Bay?

Advertisement