Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭wawaman

snowgal wrote: »
    Is that guy that attacked Alf the guy that Justin beat a few weeks back to get blond whats her name out of the Bay?

Must say i found it funny that Summer Bay's answer to Tom Hanks had to swim out to the boat under the water while Justin just walked out to the boat!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

god that Scarlett one is a useless actress. I have to laugh at her terrible fake cry face when she's talking about her dead son. Then her "in shock" face last night when telling Alf and rubber face they had to get out of there.

I don't see her well suited to rubber face at all, at least Phoebe as annoying as she was had a bit of life in her.

Who is working at the garage when Ash is strolling around all day with Luc and Justin off with his new one?

Tori- pain in the arse, most unlikely doctor ever. Actually all that family. I miss the Braxtons

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,349 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Justin and Roo should hook up and Ash with misery black widow Leah :p

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭rodders999

Quote of the day from the new dad -

"What's VJ doing at school? He looks 25!!

ha ha, that was brilliant. Though his own daughter looks about the same age and more like his girlfriend:pac:

• Advertisement

snowgal wrote: »
    Is that guy that attacked Alf the guy that Justin beat a few weeks back to get blond whats her name out of the Bay?

I see Heath's clothes getting a recycle on new fella with no memory :P

Quite like him, he sounds like Russell Crowe!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Jurgen Klopp

Home and Away just jumped the shark

Please tell me some of you saw the Aussie bionic man that managed to run after and catch up to an accelerating truck with Raffie kidnapped in and then managed to not just jump but spring leap from the road and manage to land into the back of a moving truck

It was so bad they had to film him running and about to spring then cut to the inside of the truck to Raffie and after a thud he was in the truck bed

Thinking of it, it was just like that scene from Terminator 2 he was so fast

So when his amnesia passes I take it they'll discover he's The Flash right?

Would love to see a race between him, a cheetah and Usain Bolt.

Faster than speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound - Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's the Aldi Heath.

**Index**

Justin = Lidl Brax
    The Flash = Aldi Heath
    Ziggy = Pound Shop Ricky

I think Robbo is a mix of Heath and Brax, HeBrax :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭snowgal

Home and Away just jumped the shark

Please tell me some of you saw the Aussie bionic man that managed to run after and catch up to an accelerating truck with Raffie kidnapped in and then managed to not just jump but spring leap from the road and manage to land into the back of a moving truck

It was so bad they had to film him running and about to spring then cut to the inside of the truck to Raffie and after a thud he was in the truck bed

Thinking of it, it was just like that scene from Terminator 2 he was so fast

yea hilarious!! thats exactly what I said, wow, here come the Terminator!! I presume by the usual Home and Away subtle signs, we are going to see Robo and Kat get together?....

I hope so, that would leave dumbass Ash free to go off with boring aul Tori

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭I love Sean nos

It was even better than that. He runs off, catches the truck and jumps into the back. The truck continues on for a bit with him crouched in the back and then banging on the window. Truck stops, he gets off and grabs the young one out. Then up stroll Alf and Roo. Not sweating, not out of breath.

Yer man needs to get his truck looked at if oulfella Alf and bandy-legged Roo can keep up.

Rubber face offering Ziggy a job at the garage that neither he or Ash can ever be arsed to turn up to work in. She'll be mad busy I reckon.

Anyway forget that, we need to talk about the elephant in the room after that episode, has Leah invested in a new bra or is it a boob job.

Jaysus!

I find phoebe so annoying even when she's not actually in the show

Can somebody please remind meat head Ash that in between arguments with Kat, surfing, endless trips to the diner and running into Tori every 5 seconds

that -

(a) he's meant to be looking after a baby

(b) he's supposed to have a job as a mechanic

That would be just great....cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭snowgal

rodders999 wrote: »
    Can somebody please remind meat head Ash that in between arguments with Kat, surfing, endless trips to the diner and running into Tori every 5 seconds

that -

(a) he's meant to be looking after a baby

(b) he's supposed to have a job as a mechanic

That would be just great....cheers!

I know seriously! All the big fights over Luke and how no one was capable of minding her only Ash (including drunken Irene, bossy Leah and hopeless VJ!) and now he pawns her off to those very people everyday!!

Having storylines involving Ash and Justin replacing oil filters and changing timing belts would be incredibly boring but couldn't they at least give the impression they do work at a garage rather than having them both doing absolutely nothing ALL DAY EVERY DAY.

It's a tough slog at the moment, every episode seems to be 4 chance encounters between Ash and Tori topped only by 5 chance encounters between Kat and Robbo.

Oh and we may mock old rubber face on here but any female that comes within 3 miles of him goes week at the knees.

Gah.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

That new family are so annoying. Yer wan in her mid twenties playing teenage angst, and the two of them with names for puppies. The mother's neck is so long.
    I think the garage is only open for a half day once a week, Ash and the Mauri spend their days going for coffees, surfing, and more coffees.
    When they show Mason in the hospital it looks like he has just done 2000 situps, 2000 press ups and 1000 pull ups.
    So Robbo is able to disarm and box the heads off a few lads, and he can't drive.

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭messy tessy

Gwynplaine wrote: »
    That new family are so annoying...

And the dad shouting to Ash about late rent in the middle of the diner. Could have had a quiet word rather than announcing it like That! :(

• Advertisement

Favourite bit of Tuesday's episode was Ziggy explaining the reason for her panic attic to the meat head dad -

"I thought they were after me again"

"Who" he replies.

WHO!!!!!!!

Errrr I don't know...the people who kidnapped her at gunpoint the other day perhaps??

Christ on a bike, between the coco pops clan and the dull as dishwater Morgan's it's all a bit of a struggle at the moment.

Is Scarlett a teacher or counsellor?

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭js35

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is Scarlett a teacher or counsellor?

I’m sure ive read somewhere about her being a lawyer before she came to summer bay

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭wawaman

rodders999 wrote: »
    Christ on a bike, between the coco pops clan and the dull as dishwater Morgan's it's all a bit of a struggle at the moment.

Well your prayers appear to have been answered. The writers have drafted in the Loch Ness Monster to Summer Bay. Because that can be the only reason Rubber Face disappeared 5 seconds after getting into the water on his date

wawaman wrote: »
    Well your prayers appear to have been answered. The writers have drafted in the Loch Ness Monster to Summer Bay. Because that can be the only reason Rubber Face disappeared 5 seconds after getting into the water on his date

Scarlett knowing CPR is the most disappointing thing to ever happen in H&A.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

My mum thought Robbo was a transexual when she saw the photo of the woman and his arm!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Ghekko

So did I. And until I read your post I didn't cop what that was all about :-)

"Nice eyes, could work out more"

CRINGY

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

So Coco has bulimia & is able to get sick in the bathroom beside the kitchen at home & no one hears her but the one time she goes and does it in a public toilet VJ is walking past and she is so loud she can be heard outside?!!

• Advertisement

Wait so Tori and Ash being awkward with each other is due to the fact he called in and caught her in a towel after a shower?

He should tell cop the phuck off you'd swear he was a peeping tom

Try locking your front door love

Advertisement