Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭wawaman

Mason has made the greatest comeback since Lazarus.

wawaman wrote: »
    Mason has made the greatest comeback since Lazarus.

Must be due to all the steroids he's clearly taking

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Try locking your front door love

Even just close the door. I have never seen the door closed in Irene or Palmer's house. A few times at Alf's. No doorbells either.
    Also, ever notice the sun shining in every window in some houses? Walk in front door, sun shining in, walk over to kitchen, sun shining in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

And the amount of people who have good jobs, living in the caravan park, wtf is that about?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

fin12 wrote: »
    And the amount of people who have good jobs, living in the caravan park, wtf is that about?

Probably liken most costal towns the property is all bought up by city types as holiday homes pushing prices up and pricing locals out of the market. Or.... they've only got the budget for 5 house sets.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I don't get why Kat didn't just move back in when Ash moved out, but hey, if she was happy in a house share with a bunch of wagons like Phoebe and Deni and the insufferable Evie, then why wouldn't she be happy living in a metal box with shared toilet and shower facilities!

dee_mc wrote: »
    I don't get why Kat didn't just move back in when Ash moved out, but hey, if she was happy in a house share with a bunch of wagons like Phoebe and Deni and the insufferable Evie, then why wouldn't she be happy living in a metal box with shared toilet and shower facilities!

Speaking of... did anyone ever realise that Deni was dead?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,349 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

fin12 wrote: »

Or with Irene :P her house like tardis with rooms

Speaking of... did anyone ever realise that Deni was dead?

Yeah, her body was found in the bush and everyone was devo for about four minutes and then they all moved on :D

Yeah, her body was found in the bush and everyone was devo for about four minutes and then they all moved on :D

I suppose that entire family died at one point so they couldn't dwell on it too much.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭messy tessy

Olivia's design is basically the Summer Bay school uniform with a different collar?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Ghekko

Olivia's design is basically the Summer Bay school uniform with a different collar?!

Not sure Marilyn and Irene are her target market. Didn't really suit Marilyn.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭I love Sean nos

Kat really has to be the worst cop ever. This bloke Robbo left a burnt picture of her at a campsite, she finds a corpse at his gaff and now she has evidence that he was on a boat that's smeared with blood and shot full of bullets. To top that, she then scuppers her own investigation by allowing him to tramp through the crime scene while telling him that the police have no leads before he's brought in for questioning. Having a relationship of any sort would get you investigated by any police force in the world if not fired outright.

However, in this particular instance she's trumped by her own forensic department who neglected to find a gun that she could find in the dark using only a torch.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭rodders999

Dumbo, sorry Robbo, has a child's handprint tattoo on his back but ace detective Kat hasn't spotted it yet.

Had to laugh at the recycled school dress that was passed off as a "Liv Dress" - laughably bad.

Ghekko wrote: »
    Not sure Marilyn and Irene are her target market. Didn't really suit Marilyn.

when did she get time to make this "wonderful" creation. She works in the diner, is meant to be in college but hasnt been since the very first day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Ghekko

when did she get time to make this "wonderful" creation. She works in the diner, is meant to be in college but hasnt been since the very first day.

Thought the same - she must have been up all night for a month making and putting together those boxes of clothes. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Jurgen Klopp

Anyone watching Ash and Tori there in the flat it's so so cringy acting and writing

Fair play to Mr. Stewart, congratulating Cork City FC, Alf the legend!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

rodders999 wrote: »
    Dumbo, sorry Robbo, has a child's handprint tattoo on his back but ace detective Kat hasn't spotted it yet.

Had to laugh at the recycled school dress that was passed off as a "Liv Dress" - laughably bad.

What's the significance of the tattoo?

fin12 wrote:

I suppose just the fact that he more than likely has a child but none of them has copped it or commented on it at all? You'd imagine a person with amnesia with a small person's handprint inked on their body would be anxious to maybe find out if their child was ok, particularly if they had just found out that their former girlfriend (and therefore possibly the child's mother?) was dead... but no, he wants to turn his back on his former life so that he can move on with the odious Kat. Fair enough...

• Advertisement

Leah has 'definitely' had a boob job.

Anyone spot what I did there?

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭messy tessy

fin12 wrote:

I suppose just the fact that he more than likely has a child but none of them has copped it or commented on it at all? You'd imagine a person with amnesia with a small person's handprint inked on their body would be anxious to maybe find out if their child was ok, particularly if they had just found out that their former girlfriend (and therefore possibly the child's mother?) was dead... but no, he wants to turn his back on his former life so that he can move on with the odious Kat. Fair enough...

Or he could have lost a baby brother or sister when they were kids... could be loads of reasons!

He did say that he wasn't reported missing so it doesn't look like anyone is looking for him.

Another of Alf's long lost grandchildren about to show up.

Have no idea who Quinn is/was? Don't remember her at all.

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/home-and-away/news/a841275/home-and-away-spoilers-cast-changes-alf-stewart-grandson-ryder/

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/home-and-away/news/a841275/home-and-away-spoilers-cast-changes-alf-stewart-grandson-ryder/

"Troublesome newcomer"....they have a formula and they aint breaking it !!

"Troublesome newcomer"....they have a formula and they aint breaking it !!

With the weight of the world on her shoulders and a bad attitude to go with it.
    Had to laugh tonight when Palmer had to leave the house to get coffee. And when he said Rafi was like Linda Blair.

I'd prefer Ric and Matilda to return

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I'd prefer Ric and Matilda to return

Ugh, Matilda, I could never warm to her. Her while family actually were rubbish.
    They should have brought Martha back, especially since Roo is there too. Obviously it would require a head transplant but if they feel the need to bring random members of Alf's family back she makes the most sense.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,523 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

makes no sense.
    Martha and Hugo are on the run
    so is Robbie and Tasha are on the run too
    20-30 are working in the city.

surely there are a few characters that could come back easily without any major head scratching

makes no sense.
    Martha and Hugo are on the run
    so is Robbie and Tasha are on the run too

Oh I forgot that's how they wrote Martha out of it. I'm sure they could just have Hugo get caught and Martha gets released on a good behaviour bond or something. Wouldn't be that hard to write her back in. Stranger things have happened.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,523 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

Oh I forgot that's how they wrote Martha out of it. I'm sure they could just have Hugo get caught and Martha gets released on a good behaviour bond or something. Wouldn't be that hard to write her back in. Stranger things have happened.

sure they could even bring back jack if they wanted to.
    mass concrete didn't stop dirty den in EastEnders I'm sure jack survive being shot

Advertisement