Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

sure they could even bring back jack if they wanted to.
    mass concrete didn't stop dirty den in EastEnders I'm sure jack survive being shot

Oh man, I was all about Jack and Martha back in the day. They should cast the guy who played Jack on Neighbours alongside Martha!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,523 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

it is a bit crazy that the character never returned. surely she fell out with Hugo in all these years. after all he did kill jack and run an illegal fishing crew.

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭messy tessy

Martha and Hugo are on the run
    so is Robbie and Tasha are on the run too
    20-30 are working in the city

How come Robbie and Tasha are on the run??

Bring back Belle and Aiden I say. And yes I know she is technically dead! :P

How come Robbie and Tasha are on the run??

Bring back Belle and Aiden I say. And yes I know she is technically dead! :P

obbie killed someone and they went on the run to america

it is a bit crazy that the character never returned. surely she fell out with Hugo in all these years. after all he did kill jack and run an illegal fishing crew.

Angelo killed Jack, didn't he?

• Advertisement

Angelo killed Jack, didn't he?

sorry your right.
    it had something to do with hugo.
    was he corrupt . I cant remember why he did it.

I would like to the angello and Nicole back

sorry your right.
    it had something to do with hugo.
    was he corrupt . I cant remember why he did it.

I would like to the angello and Nicole back

Angelo accidentally shot Jack, I think. But he kept quiet about it afterwards and I think someone was blackmailing him over it. He was involved in something dodgy at the time. He left for a while when the truth came out but came back as a special Water Cop type. He was investigating a fishing thing but it turned out it was actually a people smuggling operation that Hugo was involved in. Hugo was killed at one point but it turned out he faked it but the bad dudes came after the rest of his family and eventually Angelo stopped the super bad dudes and arrested Hugo and Martha. On the way to the station Angelo let them go.

sounds about right. my memory is a little furry on the details. it was 7 years ago I thing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,349 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Another of Alf's long lost grandchildren about to show up.

Have no idea who Quinn is/was? Don't remember her at all.

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/home-and-away/news/a841275/home-and-away-spoilers-cast-changes-alf-stewart-grandson-ryder/

Be good if Terminator Robbo was his dad

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭wawaman

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Be good if Terminator Robbo was his dad

One thing i never understood about Robbo, you would assume he lived close enough to Summer Bay if he and Kat could drive there and the boat turned up in SB. Would someone not recognise him or would that be too much like common sense?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭rodders999

A fool and his money are soon parted....as can we witnessed by the amount of morons ordering tartan tea towels with a bit of lace stapled around the edges on Designed by Liv.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

wawaman wrote: »
    One thing i never understood about Robbo, you would assume he lived close enough to Summer Bay if he and Kat could drive there and the boat turned up in SB. Would someone not recognise him or would that be too much like common sense?

Ya did they ever put posters up around the place asking do you have information or recognise this man, contact Summer Bay police station.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,349 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Lara Cox from Heartbreak High has been cast as Alf's daughter Quinn

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Lara Cox from Heartbreak High has been cast as Alf's daughter Quinn

She's been in Home & Away before, albeit briefly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭screamer

I think they should bring back Vinny and reunite him and Leah. She could do with something good after all the crappy storylines.

I can't stand the newest family with Coco pops and Ziggy miss piggy. Totally overacting and an unrealistic family unit...... Hate them.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭rodders999

Just how much is Alf playing Dumbo to sweep leaves?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

rodders999 wrote: »
    Just how much is Alf playing Dumbo to sweep leaves?

And when did he get his driver's licence? Does he have an identity suddenly?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

screamer wrote: »
    I think they should bring back Vinny and reunite him and Leah. She could do with something good after all the crappy storylines.

I can't stand the newest family with Coco pops and Ziggy miss piggy. Totally overacting and an unrealistic family unit...... Hate them.

Vinny was killed in prison I think

max life wrote: »
    Vinny was killed in prison I think

Was that not a faked thing? When did he show up dressed as a bear for VJ's birthday?

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭js35

Was that not a faked thing? When did he show up dressed as a bear for VJ's birthday?

It was I remember that too :)

• Advertisement

js35 wrote: »
    It was I remember that too :)

Looked it up there. The prison fire death was faked but when Elijah first showed up in the Bay he told Leah that Vinnie had been killed in a farming accident 18 months ago. So he is dead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

Looked it up there. The prison fire death was faked but when Elijah first showed up in the Bay he told Leah that Vinnie had been killed in a farming accident 18 months ago. So he is dead.

omg! forgot all about Elijah! so many come and go that are just forgotten about! suppose they cant keep in touch with everyone :D Actually does Irene every hear from Annie now at all ? Was it Annie & Geoff that went off together?

Geoff went off to be a missionary overseas!
    Annie moved to Japan.

I think they might have mentioned Annie when there was the earthquake/tsunami in Japan a few years ago. Usually though it's out of sight out of mind.

Leah must be one of the most unlucky people in any soap. How many husbands and boyfriend s has she lost

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭I love Sean nos

Leah must be one of the most unlucky people in any soap. How many husbands and boyfriend s has she lost
    One is unfortunate. Two is careless. Three is reckless. Four is negligent.

Five and six?

When Leah first came to Summer Bay, she was still in her wedding dress after leaving fiance Ted at the altar. While still in her wedding dress she met Vinnie.
    When Vinnie died she took up with Jesse - he broke up with her when he couldn't cope with her being Sally's surrogate. Then she met Peter, a cop who ended up in a coma shortly after revealing to Leah that Vinnie was actually alive! While he was comatose she fell for his brother Dan, who she later married (and cheated on with Peter). They planned to emigrate to America, so Dan toddled off to set things up for them both and then was killed in an abseiling accident! She kissed (and vomited on) Roman, part owner and chef in the diner, but just as they were about to make a go of things, he was hit by a rock and went blind, and in the aftermath pushed Leah away. She started a relationship with Hazem but that ended after he was the victim of a racist attack, during which the diner was set on fire. Not one to be put off, she then took up with holy joe Elijah, and became engaged to him. They split up when he went overseas to work as a missionary, though he later returned in a marriage of convenience which hurt Leah. Then she fell for Brax (although nothing ever came of it as he didn't have feelings for her). Next came Miles, Sally's brother. They had an unplanned pregnancy which Leah wanted to terminate, against Miles wishes: after she agreed to continue with the pregnancy, she had a miscarriage. Leah broke up with Miles to 'set him free' and allow him the chance to meet someone else and have children of his own. After that she had a thing with young Jamie who we later learned was totally mental - he was Adam Sharpe's son. He got a bit stalky and Leah had a fairly long (for her) bout of singledom until Matt noticed that she and Zac were peeeerfect for each other, and after many mishaps they became a couple, and eventually married.
    So over 16 years that's 12 love interests, 2 broken engagements, 3 marriages - widowed twice and divorced once.
    Who will her next victim be?!

Did Zac not cheat on her too?

Did Zac not cheat on her too?

He did indeed; I'm not sure whether he cheated with Charlotte, his ex (and as he thought at the time, the mother of his child) - she definitely tried it on - but he certainly cheated with Sam, his creepy editor!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

dee_mc wrote: »
    When Leah first came to Summer Bay, she was still in her wedding dress after leaving fiance Ted at the altar. While still in her wedding dress she met Vinnie.
    When Vinnie died she took up with Jesse - he broke up with her when he couldn't cope with her being Sally's surrogate. Then she met Peter, a cop who ended up in a coma shortly after revealing to Leah that Vinnie was actually alive! While he was comatose she fell for his brother Dan, who she later married (and cheated on with Peter). They planned to emigrate to America, so Dan toddled off to set things up for them both and then was killed in an abseiling accident! She kissed (and vomited on) Roman, part owner and chef in the diner, but just as they were about to make a go of things, he was hit by a rock and went blind, and in the aftermath pushed Leah away. She started a relationship with Hazem but that ended after he was the victim of a racist attack, during which the diner was set on fire. Not one to be put off, she then took up with holy joe Elijah, and became engaged to him. They split up when he went overseas to work as a missionary, though he later returned in a marriage of convenience which hurt Leah. Then she fell for Brax (although nothing ever came of it as he didn't have feelings for her). Next came Miles, Sally's brother. They had an unplanned pregnancy which Leah wanted to terminate, against Miles wishes: after she agreed to continue with the pregnancy, she had a miscarriage. Leah broke up with Miles to 'set him free' and allow him the chance to meet someone else and have children of his own. After that she had a thing with young Jamie who we later learned was totally mental - he was Adam Sharpe's son. He got a bit stalky and Leah had a fairly long (for her) bout of singledom until Matt noticed that she and Zac were peeeerfect for each other, and after many mishaps they became a couple, and eventually married.
    So over 16 years that's 12 love interests, 2 broken engagements, 3 marriages - widowed twice and divorced once.
    Who will her next victim be?!

Didnt she go on a couple of dates with Jenny's (girl that was bullying coco) dad? That kinda ended abruptly! was it because he asked for the diner to be hertigage listed so the estoni's couldnt do any building work to it

Advertisement