Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭I love Sean nos

When Hunter was looking at Liv's laptop the other day, I thought it said she had $785 in sales or something like that. She's just withdrawn $5k from her trust fund to fulfil those sales. I hope her business plan explains how this is going to make sense.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,523 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

dee_mc wrote: »
    When Leah first came to Summer Bay, she was still in her wedding dress after leaving fiance Ted at the altar. While still in her wedding dress she met Vinnie.
    When Vinnie died she took up with Jesse - he broke up with her when he couldn't cope with her being Sally's surrogate. Then she met Peter, a cop who ended up in a coma shortly after revealing to Leah that Vinnie was actually alive! While he was comatose she fell for his brother Dan, who she later married (and cheated on with Peter). They planned to emigrate to America, so Dan toddled off to set things up for them both and then was killed in an abseiling accident! She kissed (and vomited on) Roman, part owner and chef in the diner, but just as they were about to make a go of things, he was hit by a rock and went blind, and in the aftermath pushed Leah away. She started a relationship with Hazem but that ended after he was the victim of a racist attack, during which the diner was set on fire. Not one to be put off, she then took up with holy joe Elijah, and became engaged to him. They split up when he went overseas to work as a missionary, though he later returned in a marriage of convenience which hurt Leah. Then she fell for Brax (although nothing ever came of it as he didn't have feelings for her). Next came Miles, Sally's brother. They had an unplanned pregnancy which Leah wanted to terminate, against Miles wishes: after she agreed to continue with the pregnancy, she had a miscarriage. Leah broke up with Miles to 'set him free' and allow him the chance to meet someone else and have children of his own. After that she had a thing with young Jamie who we later learned was totally mental - he was Adam Sharpe's son. He got a bit stalky and Leah had a fairly long (for her) bout of singledom until Matt noticed that she and Zac were peeeerfect for each other, and after many mishaps they became a couple, and eventually married.
    So over 16 years that's 12 love interests, 2 broken engagements, 3 marriages - widowed twice and divorced once.
    Who will her next victim be?!

wow. I forgot about a lot of that.
    what age is leah

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

messrs wrote:
    Didnt she go on a couple of dates with Jenny's (girl that was bullying coco) dad? That kinda ended abruptly! was it because he asked for the diner to be hertigage listed so the estoni's couldnt do any building work to it

I was thinking this evening, Jennifer will surely be a bigger part of the eating disorder storyline from now on, so im guessing her dad will start seeing Leah again, then Leah might figure out that Jennifer is making herself sick too but not tell him, so he'll probably go nuts at her for knowing it was going on and not telling him?
    If Jennifer dies as a result of it her heart will be of no use to Mason's Beth anyway! I wonder who will conveniently pop their clogs to facilitate that transplant just in the nick of time? I have my suspicions!

wow. I forgot about a lot of that. what age is leah

She's supposed to be 38! The actress is 40.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,523 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

She's supposed to be 38! The actress is 40.

at that rate she could double her stats and have several more relationships

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

I was thinking this evening, Jennifer will surely be a bigger part of the eating disorder storyline from now on, so im guessing her dad will start seeing Leah again, then Leah might figure out that Jennifer is making herself sick too but not tell him, so he'll probably go nuts at her for knowing it was going on and not telling him?
    If Jennifer dies as a result of it her heart will be of no use to Mason's Beth anyway! I wonder who will conveniently pop their clogs to facilitate that transplant just in the nick of time? I have my suspicions!
    I think Beth dies, pretty sure i read somewhere that a heart is found at the last moment but its not a match so she doesnt make it

messrs I read that spoiler last night just after posting! Strange storyline and very repetitive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Lackey

Just see the episode with the man and the drone taking photos of Robbo and Kat....
    Did I miss a bit?

Or was he randomly out with a drone and a camera when he 'found him' 😂

• Closed Accounts Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Ghekko

Lackey wrote: »
    Just see the episode with the man and the drone taking photos of Robbo and Kat....
    Did I miss a bit?

Or was he randomly out with a drone and a camera when he 'found him' ��

Don't think they've featured since that episode. And as far as I recall there was nothing in the lead up to the drone either, just the pair at a marginally fancier restaurant than Salt.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭wawaman

Ghekko wrote: »
    just the pair at a marginally fancier restaurant than Salt.

“In the city” = fancy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 598 ✭✭✭lcstress2012

Does anyone watch the Australia episodes on daily motion. Every time I try to watch them since yesterday they don't seem to play. Anyone else have this problem ???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Does anyone watch the Australia episodes on daily motion. Every time I try to watch them since yesterday they don't seem to play. Anyone else have this problem ???
    I was able to watch episode 2nd of November and yesterday's episode. What username videos are u watching?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 598 ✭✭✭lcstress2012

fin12 wrote: »
    I was able to watch episode 2nd of November and yesterday's episode. What username videos are u watching?

Newmarik1 and maritk3 they were working fine last week, now they just don't play?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Those are the ones I watch too, can still watch them but they have ads now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,349 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Who is running Salt now Brody and Phoebe not there anymore?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Haha. Sure who ran it when they were there? Brody with the snow white chef uniform, and Phoebe going around like a fairy singing those awful songs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

it was sold, didnt that randomer that Justin slept with (and we havent seen since) buy it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭wiz569

messrs wrote: »
    it was sold, didnt that randomer that Justin slept with (and we havent seen since) buy it?

Correct :)

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭rodders999

Tori to meat head Ash - "I've never seen you that angry before"

Errr where have you been hiding out? He only flies off the handle like that about 5 times every episode!

The acting handbook for Angry Ash is actually only a half page long - surfing, forgetting he's meant to be looking after a baby, drinking at Salt, lurking around the Diner like a bad smell, turning up for work once a year and get angry about something.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Seriously! The whole thing with Mason in the hospital is just ridiculous. Approaching the man who’s wife is on deaths door TWICE!!

• Advertisement

Gee_G wrote: »
    Seriously! The whole thing with Mason in the hospital is just ridiculous. Approaching the man who’s wife is on deaths door TWICE!!

I know it was never prime time viewing but it's just been so so woeful the last while.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 quantumcat

I thought Mason was paralysed only a few weeks ago. They must have great doctors in Summer Bay :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Ghekko

quantumcat wrote: »
    I thought Mason was paralysed only a few weeks ago. They must have great doctors in Summer Bay :pac:

Miracle workers for sure. No ongoing physio or anything.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Wasn't it the same with Dex a few years ago? Paralysed in a car accident, would never walk again, pushed everyone away, was walking again in about 2 weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 16 quantumcat

Wasn't it the same with Dex a few years ago? Paralysed in a car accident, would never walk again, pushed everyone away, was walking again in about 2 weeks

no bother sure :D

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭rodders999

Who will get roid rage first.....Mason on the programme or the actor that plays him in real life?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Jurgen Klopp

This Kat going out with another police suspect is annoying. Ash and now him with all the stuff they've done.

I know it's a soap but surely any cop involved with characters like that would be grounds for sacking it's just stupid

I actually don't mind the Astonis, well the parents and Coco are OK they aren't no where near annoying like a lot if em, yet anyway.

Ziggy is an eejit tho already.

Actually what characters in it are OK for soap characters and haven't been too outlandish?

I'm thinking the likes of Alf, Irene, etc

I was gonna say Hunter seems OK but he and the gf have broken up and got back together about 20 times with a 100 fights so he's out.

In fact as I'm writhing this Alf and Irene might be the only two non idiots given they are from when this program was decent for a soap

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

This Kat going out with another police suspect is annoying. Ash and now him with all the stuff they've done.

I know it's a soap but surely any cop involved with characters like that would be grounds for sacking it's just stupid

I hate that both Kat and Charlie before her were both basically the worst cops ever and all because of their love lives with criminals.
    Jack was the main cop before Charlie and he was always painted as a true blue hero. Even Angelo was painted as a great cop and good guy despite killing Jack.
    Is it too much to ask for a competent female police officer?

Advertisement