Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭rodders999

"Struth Palmer it's a break in, it's not Arma-flamin'-geddon".

Vintage Alf Stewart right there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,349 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I actually don't mind the Astonis, well the parents and Coco are OK they aren't no where near annoying like a lot if em, yet anyway.

Ziggy is an eejit tho already.

The father reminds me of Travis Nash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Jurgen Klopp

Oh Jaysus not another singer

• Registered Users Posts: 6,180 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Oh Jaysus not another singer

That scene took cringe to a whole new level...:(

Hes going out with Phoebe in real life she must be just as much of an attention whore as her character and it's rubbed off

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,180 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Hes going out with Phoebe in real life she must be just as much of an attention whore as her character and it's rubbed off

Jaysus...well suited...annoying as hell on-screen-can imagine it translates to off screen too..

A little piece of me died when I saw Rubber Face produce the guitar. Cringe fest.

Alf hadn't the words "bush retreat" out of his mouth before you could see what was coming a mile off. Hopefully at least one of the 4 will get bumped off in there. No loss!

rodders999 wrote: »
    A little piece of me died when I saw Rubber Face produce the guitar. Cringe fest.

Alf hadn't the words "bush retreat" out of his mouth before you could see what was coming a mile off. Hopefully at least one of the 4 will get bumped off in there. No loss!

Terminator Robbo can't die, was hoping Scarlett or Justin would as
    pregnant Kat dies soon in a car crash

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Leah always wears such nice clothes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭wawaman

So Mason, who only mere weeks ago was in a wheelchair is now despite not been a qualified doctor taking the lead above qualified nurses and doctors in the hospital. if he was such a great doctor it might have been an idea not to bring the new love of his life to the beach.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭Gee_G

wawaman wrote: »
    So Mason, who only mere weeks ago was in a wheelchair is now despite not been a qualified doctor taking the lead above qualified nurses and doctors in the hospital. if he was such a great doctor it might have been an idea not to bring the new love of his life to the beach.

He’s such a bad actor, he’s like a cave man or something the way he was running around the hospital today!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Ghekko

Gee_G wrote: »
    He’s such a bad actor, he’s like a cave man or something the way he was running around the hospital today!!

Exactly - a bit ape like. Any chance he'll leave to pursue a new career??? Please??

Haha I was going to post the same thing. A hospital full of doctors and the ex student takes charge

Not to mention the fact the had to use her to shoe horn in a bit of drama

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭wawaman

https://goo.gl/images/r9dcFD

Mason performing cpr

How the hell is Mason even allowed to set foot inside the hospital never mind work there? The guy is a complete liability around the place - harrsssing relatives of patients, accessing confidential files, impersonating other doctors, barging and shouting his way up and down every corridor.

Minutes after he's told he can no longer continue his training at the hospital he's bursting into theatre like a mad man dishing out CPR while the gormless Tori looks on bewildered.

Christ how I hate the Morgan's!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Just caught up on a few episodes tonight. Top cringe moment has to be Rubber Face singing the song, I had pull a cushion up over my face.
    Liv is gathering pace at overtaking Phoebe to be the most annoying character in it.
    Leah looks well after the boob job.
    Does Ziggy's Da do anything other than drink coffee, surf, and mooch around in flip flops?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 508 ✭✭✭smaoifs

Gwynplaine wrote:
    Just caught up on a few episodes tonight. Top cringe moment has to be Rubber Face singing the song, I had pull a cushion up over my face. Liv is gathering pace at overtaking Phoebe to be the most annoying character in it. Leah looks well after the boob job. Does Ziggy's Da do anything other than drink coffee, surf, and mooch around in flip flops?

I had this exact conversation last night after watching Monday to Thursday! Added to that Mason running around like something out of Planet of the Apes. I don't think I've hated a character as much, not even Phoebe or Tamara!
    Apparently Leah had the boob job last year during the Christmas break but it's only recently I've noticed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Ghekko

smaoifs wrote: »
    I had this exact conversation last night after watching Monday to Thursday! Added to that Mason running around like something out of Planet of the Apes. I don't think I've hated a character as much, not even Phoebe or Tamara!
    Apparently Leah had the boob job last year during the Christmas break but it's only recently I've noticed.

Hard to miss these days with the little vest tops she's wearing :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Every time someone plans something romantic, something above and beyond the humdrum, it ends up being a picnic on the feckin beach. Every bloody time!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭trixychic

Can't believe masons gf died. I really.o ked her. The place needed someone like her.

• Advertisement

rodders999 wrote: »
    How the hell is Mason even allowed to set foot inside the hospital never mind work there? The guy is a complete liability around the place - harrsssing relatives of patients, accessing confidential files, impersonating other doctors, barging and shouting his way up and down every corridor.

Minutes after he's told he can no longer continue his training at the hospital he's bursting into theatre like a mad man dishing out CPR while the gormless Tori looks on bewildered.

Christ how I hate the Morgan's!!

Hahaha thanks that gave me a genuine laugh

It actually sounds like he's a genuine mental patient when you tot up all his antics isn't it

Apparently he's dumped Phoebe and is now with another cast member a new one that we haven't seen over here yet

He must be the Tommy Dillion of Summer Bay

The Summer Bay Ram

It finishes up tomorrow on RTE until new year

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Gwynplaine wrote: »
    Does Ziggy's Da do anything other than drink coffee, surf, and mooch around in flip flops?
    I was wondering this too. When they came to the Bay first I was under the impression that they were well off. They were able to buy up the whole Pier area without a second thought or a struggle. The principal's job must pay well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    It finishes up tomorrow on RTE until new year

Really? Didn't think it would be finishing this early

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 508 ✭✭✭smaoifs

messrs wrote:
    Really? Didn't think it would be finishing this early

Mason is doing a few appearances here between Christmas and New Year. I can't think of anyone I'd like to see less! The video of him posted on the Home and Away Tour Ireland page, he'll definitely have to have a roid rage story.

VJ left with baby Luc today in Oz episode

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭screamer

Has there ever been a more medically dependant family than the Morgans? Every other day one or two of them are in hospital. Let me see now..... So yer man jack was beaten.up by the cartel and in hospital. Then mason in the car crash.... Ehm jack in the hospital too for something or other...oh yes the bomb in the holiday home..... I know I'm missing more hospital visits but feck sake they're some bunch of bed blockers

• Registered Users Posts: 16 quantumcat

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    VJ left with baby Luc today in Oz episode
    Well if it's anything like the last time he went away, he'll look 10 years older when he returns and will probably be going through a mid-life crisis or something!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

I’m a week or two behind H&A at the Irish pace. Does anyone else think the husband of the young woman in the car crash whom Mason wanted to donate her heart to Beth looked very like a young Heath Ledger....

Advertisement