Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

dee_mc wrote: »
    At least he didn't sing - I had my finger on the mute button, just in case!

I did too. Ryder will join the River boys and go stone mad and drink 2 cans and smoke a few fags.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,364 ✭✭✭washiskin

Please, someone, anyone, kidnap Tori and put us out if our misery!!! :(:(:(:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,349 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Ryder's mother coming back?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,364 ✭✭✭washiskin

Wouldn't anyone turn to drink when you hear Dean! Dean! Dean! 10 times a day??:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 250 ✭✭ciaradx

God that new police officer is annoying!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Ghekko

She was equally annoying in Neighbours and went out with a cop in that too before she was killed off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭wawaman

Ghekko wrote: »
    She was equally annoying in Neighbours and went out with a cop in that too before she was killed off.

Here’s hoping !!!

washiskin wrote: »
    Typical Tori..... simper her way into budding and reasonably stable relationships, put on her poor me act and then split the couple. I actually thought Robbo and Jasmine might have been a nice couple

Jasmine is annoying and seems very young for him

Maybe Roo, Ryder's mother or Leah for Robbo :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

She can dye her hair blonde, blue or green but she will always be Kate from Neighbours.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

What’s the fella like from Cork in it?

I saw a clip on line.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

fin12 wrote: »
    What’s the fella like from Cork in it?

I saw a clip on line.

He's been basically an extra so far (at RTE pace) - he's only appeared as one of the group of people doing community service with Deeeeeeeeeeean! and Willow and as far as I remember hasn't had a speaking part yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭vladmydad

It's good to see Olivia away, a terrible character, the only things I will remember her for is the time she was stalked on the webcam and sleeping with Axle.
    And killing a baby

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭Gee_G

vladmydad wrote: »
    And killing a baby

What baby did she kill?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Tori is some doctor....if we had doctors like her over here our health system would be a whole different story. She deals with every case in the hospital, car crashes, attacks, cancer patients and yesterday, just scrubs in (in the patients room) & drills into her to release pressure off her brain. Multi talented 🙄

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭js35

Gee_G wrote: »
    What baby did she kill?

She didn’t kill a baby as such it’s just the previous posters smart ass way of saying she had a termination

I recently did business with a camgirl who looked like Jasmine, she was a nurse who always wore gym gear too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Oh my God. This whole Jasmine/Robbo will they, won’t they saga is so fcuking boring. Nobody cares. She is such a feckin whiney pain in the you know what.

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Oh my God. This whole Jasmine/Robbo will they, won’t they saga is so fcuking boring. Nobody cares. She is such a feckin whiney pain in the you know what.

Jasmine also caused the crash that killed Kat

Is it any wonder that the residents of Summer Bay are always in hospital given how much coffee they drink, it even is passed around the hospital and they act like someone has handed them a bar of gold.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Is it any wonder that the residents of Summer Bay are always in hospital given how much coffee they drink, it even is passed around the hospital and they act like someone has handed them a bar of gold.

I was just thinking the same thing. Everyone is very reliant on coffee. Dean's mother must have had him when she was 7 or 8.
    Yer wan Willow reminds me of one of those Bratz dolls.
    Brody has the cleanest chefs uniform I've ever seen.

• Advertisement

Gwynplaine wrote: »
    Brody has the cleanest chefs uniform I've ever seen.

He's such a headwreck - serving drinks, cleaning tables but obviously not cooking. And why is Ziggy not in the garage - she's now in the Salt denim shirt doing damn all there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Jurgen Klopp

Gee_G wrote: »
    Tori is some doctor....if we had doctors like her over here our health system would be a whole different story. She deals with every case in the hospital, car crashes, attacks, cancer patients and yesterday, just scrubs in (in the patients room) & drills into her to release pressure off her brain. Multi talented 🙄

Never mind that her brother Mason is putting her to shame

Hardly a year ago just doing a bit of work experience taking notes and now he seems to be a full doctor that just needs a small bit of supervision from Tori, compared to say 7 to 10 years for everyone else

I hope Raffy stays with John and Maz

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭rodders999

I’m with Raffy, if the choice is being in a coma or having a cauliflower pizza then sign me up for a coma.....every day of the week.

On the coffee situation, thought it was hilarious that when John and Maz brought a couple of trays of coffee to the hospital everyone just randomly grabbed one. So handy when everybody takes their coffee the same way.

rodders999 wrote: »
    I’m with Raffy, if the choice is being in a coma or having a cauliflower pizza then sign me up for a coma.....every day of the week.

On the coffee situation, thought it was hilarious that when John and Maz brought a couple of trays of coffee to the hospital everyone just randomly grabbed one. So handy when everybody takes their coffee the same way.

And one of them said he was a lifesaver! No need for doctors in that hospital when John is laden down with coffees. Poor Marilyn is distraught not to be getting Raffy back. Best of luck to the Morgan's trying to look after her between their work, surfing, ivf appointments...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭wawaman

See ye all later, im off the oz to become a doctor. One year of medical school should be enough. i doubt they will hold it against me if i get involved with a patient and then have a breakdown. But sure 6 months later ill be back after the roid rage has died down and i will be practically owning the northern districts hospital. Only catch is i dont have a sister who is a brain surgeon, regular surgeon and councilor all rolled into one.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

wawaman wrote: »
    See ye all later, im off the oz to become a doctor. One year of medical school should be enough. i doubt they will hold it against me if i get involved with a patient and then have a breakdown. But sure 6 months later ill be back after the roid rage has died down and i will be practically owning the northern districts hospital. Only catch is i dont have a sister who is a brain surgeon, regular surgeon and councilor all rolled into one.

One full year would make you a consultant. Remember when April wasn't even 5 minutes into her medical degree and she was working at the hospital.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Jurgen Klopp

wawaman wrote: »

Cheers

If I ever have an accident where I'm told I'll never walk again I'll be over to you.

From wheelchair bound for life to running a marathon in 2 months

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 250 ✭✭ciaradx

So Mags is just going to cure cancer without any scientific or medical training? Right.....

• Advertisement

ciaradx wrote: »
    So Mags is just going to cure cancer without any scientific or medical training? Right.....

She'll be fantastic at it - sure her daughter is married to a brother of 2 doctors. That's all the training you need there.

Advertisement