Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭rodders999

A day in the life of Mrs. Bore-stoni -

9am - gets up, eats bowl of cornflakes

11am - eradicates world hunger

2:30pm - ends all wars

4pm - buys longer pair of shorts for waster of a husband

7pm - becomes first person to walk on the surface of Mars

11pm - cures cancer

11:59pm - remembers she forgot to turn up for school again today - ah well there’s always tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

rodders999 wrote: »
    A day in the life of Mrs. Bore-stoni -

9am - gets up, eats bowl of cornflakes

11am - eradicates world hunger

2:30pm - ends all wars

4pm - buys longer pair of shorts for waster of a husband

7pm - becomes first person to walk on the surface of Mars

11pm - cures cancer

11:59pm - remembers she forgot to turn up for school again today - ah well there’s always tomorrow.

She could do all those things, but do you think she'd ever think of going out to buy a kettle and a jar of coffee? No way, sure it gives the husband something to do. Mooch around all day and go for coffees.

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭messy tessy

Justin has sunk to an all time low 'chose between me and Dean' ugh! I pick Dean! ðŸ˜

Gwynplaine wrote: »
    She could do all those things, but do you think she'd ever think of going out to buy a kettle and a jar of coffee? No way, sure it gives the husband something to do. Mooch around all day and go for coffees.

And aren't they meant to be having money problems? Did the two surf boards he sold bring in that much money that they are solvent again?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Justin has sunk to an all time low 'chose between me and Dean' ugh! I pick Dean! ðŸ˜

Here, when was the last time Justin did a day's work? Far as i can tell, neither him or Dean have been at the garage for about 2 months and apparently Ziggy is now front of house in Salt. And yet they always have food and beer money. Some life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 508 ✭✭✭smaoifs

Looks like Home and Away is getting it's Christmas holidays from RTE next week. Monday's episode is there but then nothing.
    I'm looking forward to a month off from muttering "fuhuck off Jasmine" every few.minutes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,364 ✭✭✭washiskin

Justin whinging about Dean sticking his nose into his love life... how may times has headsmash Willow made her business to interfere in Dean's life? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭rodders999

I’m going to need a bigger TV to accommodate Leah’s boob job.

rodders999 wrote: »
    I’m going to need a bigger TV to accommodate Leah’s boob job.

Definitely.

Anyone see what I did there?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,364 ✭✭✭washiskin

Aw Raffy, just f**k off!:mad:

• Advertisement

They could have asked her if she wanted her medical condition plastered on the interweb... poor form!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

A nuisance that Christmas break, now I'll have to watch on 240p on dailymotion

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭vladmydad

js35 wrote: »
    Gee_G wrote: »
    What baby did she kill?

She didn’t kill a baby as such it’s just the previous posters smart ass way of saying she had a termination
    What did she terminate ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

vladmydad wrote: »
    What did she terminate ?

The pregnancy.

They've all gone on a coffee detox for the winter break, and to clear their heads.
    I need a break from Home and Away for a while too, the ridiculousness of it can build up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,349 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Home and Away is showing up on Sky planner tv guide for RTE 1 but airing Neighbours :confused:

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    Home and Away is showing up on Sky planner tv guide for RTE 1 but airing Neighbours

Very strange. Giving details of old episodes too.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

What are the fans thoughts of Home & Away these days anyway? I can't check Digital Spy as I was banned for posting photos of womens undies.

I think it is poor enough, probably the worst year since pre-Braxton 2010, that Hugo refugee and who killed Penn Graham storyline was boring as hell, I remember I used to download them off some New Zealand torrent site back then, they were great quality.

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    What did she terminate ?

The pregnancy.
    Pregnant with what ?

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭js35

Pregnant with what ?

This is meant to be a thread about home and away are you that bored you need to keep repeating yourself and your 1950s point of view?

• Advertisement

What are the fans thoughts of Home & Away these days anyway? I can't check Digital Spy as I was banned for posting photos of womens undies.

I think it is poor enough, probably the worst year since pre-Braxton 2010, that Hugo refugee and who killed Penn Graham storyline was boring as hell, I remember I used to download them off some New Zealand torrent site back then, they were great quality.
    It’s very poor at the moment. The quality always lays with the characters and their likability. So many of the current crop are deeply unlikable and annoying. The borstonies are appalling. And that nurse girl makes my blood boil. Oh and rubberface is needs to be killed off. Also the general nosiness is staggering. If you are in the dinner and don’t have a big smile they come over and ask “ is everything alright, if you need someone to talk to” etc , just fcuk off Leah.

Pregnant with what ?

This is meant to be a thread about home and away are you that bored you need to keep repeating yourself and your 1950s point of view?
    So you cannot answer the question, that’s all you had to say.

She was pregnant with the products of conception is that better for you ? Troll somewhere else

She was pregnant with the products of conception is that better for you ? Troll somewhere else
    I’m not trolling, I am perfectly entitled to respond to insults. Now let’s leave your cognitive dissonance aside and get back to critiquing Home and away.

Home and Away back on Monday 7th.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,349 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Justin and Leah get together

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Justin and Leah get together

Hopefully that means we get rid of his current girlfriend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭snowgal

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Hopefully that means we get rid of his current girlfriend.

they're a couple and engaged in real life!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Slightly off topic here, but is Pippa playing Martha's mother on Neighbours at the moment?

• Advertisement

Slightly off topic here, but is Pippa playing Martha's mother on Neighbours at the moment?

Yeah that’s her :)

Advertisement