Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I wish Ruby and Charlie and Nicole would leave or die they are really annoying, pointless and useless characters imo

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭ms.c

ruby drives me nuts i watched the omnibus a few weeks ago, had just broken up with someone and she was cryng and whinging the whole time about liam.

i ended up in floods of tears for ages cos of her :eek:

after like two episodes though i was like yeah, dont wanna be like her move on :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I wish Ruby and Charlie and Nicole would leave or die they are really annoying, pointless and useless characters imo

Two of the three fill vital eye-candy roles. Ruby can feck off on that great one way highway to "The City" for all I care.

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Caprica

Home & Away is finishing on Friday the 3rd and will not be returning untill January. Will they have to wait till then to see the end of the Penn/Alf storyline. It is the decent storyline on the show at the moment.

All these teen romances are boring. Ruby has got over her love for the teacher by way of drink and has now temporailly moved on to her driving instructor before she goes after Romeo. Nicole is quiet at the moment but then she has been through the whole of the bay. I hope the Italian prince brings Bianca to Italy, of with her head would be a good end to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭neveah

I have to agree H&A is very lacklustre at the moment. I don't even find the Penn/Alf storyline all that interesting. I actually found myself watching some old episodes recently on youtube, I was very nostalgic for some of the old characters like Kirsty, Kane, Noah, Hayley, Shane and Angel etc. Them were the days......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭nonsmoker

Add Dexter to that list, I press mute when he's talking as its always something stupid

• Registered Users Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭peanuthead

Glad detective Robertson is back - I think he's a great character

peanuthead wrote: »
    Glad detective Robertson is back - I think he's a great character

I think he is far too weird for my liking and H&A in general

• Registered Users Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭peanuthead

I think he is far too weird for my liking and H&A in general

Oh no I think he's great because all of his weird ways are not weird at all and in fact although people think he's an idiot he already has the case solved and it just letting it all play out.

A male, modern day, humorous Jessica Fletcher if you will (another one of my heroes!! lol )

On our screens right now, Ruby Buckton is poised to get a crush on her driving instructor, while Romeo Smith is all loved up with Indigo Walker.

But all that is about to change.

Rebecca Breeds has revealed her character is going to set her sights on the blond hunk.

And as Rebecca and Romeo actor Luke Mitchell are boyfriend and girlfriend in real life, it shouldn't be too much of a stretch to play.

"It's going to be the easiest thing I've ever had to do. There's no acting involved at all," she joked in an interview with Home and Away's Aussie website.

"But he's got a girlfriend so I have to find a way to justify going after someone who has a girlfriend. So that's kind of hard.

"But he's the hero. She believes he's the love of her life. I guess with that in mind you wouldn't let anything get in the way of that. Who knows, he might be?"

She's ever the professional, but in the past Rebecca has confessed she doesn't want Romeo and Ruby to get together on screen, saying she likes having "the separation".

But she added: "It would probably be interesting to watch because we'd have a lot of chemistry. So for you guys it would probably be awesome but for Luke and me, to leave things less complicated than they need to be, I'd probably prefer not to."

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭BornThisWay

Roo and Morag will both be coming back in 2011 and it's rumoured Gypsy is on her way back too. The actress is keen and there is a reason for her to be back too.

Nicole is pregnant and Marilyn wants to adopt the baby.

Roo and Morag will both be coming back in 2011 and it's rumoured Gypsy is on her way back too. The actress is keen and there is a reason for her to be back too.

Nicole is pregnant and Marilyn wants to adopt the baby.

Is Nicole pregnant by Penn or someone else?

By Penn.

In the season finale, Bianca ditched Vittorio at the alter, Gina and John got married, Roo left but told Alf she would be coming home for good and Alf got arrested for Penn's muder.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭ms.c

is that dex being put in the boot? :confused:

Yeah it's Dex.

Also heard that Roo will find love, and there is a funeral in the season premier and I think it's Ross. It will be on in Australia from the end of this month so should be on our screens next month.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

I dont like the character of Ruby. She is very selfish and gets on my nerves. She only thinks of herself. On the other hand she is GORGEOUS ;)

Yeah it's Dex.

Also heard that Roo will find love, and there is a funeral in the season premier and I think it's Ross. It will be on in Australia from the end of this month so should be on our screens next month.

I wonder who Roo will get with? On another forum it suggested Miles or Angelo

• Advertisement

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s15/home-and-away/news/a297979/home-and-away-couple-to-drift-apart.html

Luke Mitchell has hinted that there could be trouble ahead for Romeo and Indi's relationship in Home and Away.

The Summer Bay duo - who became an item late last year - will see their romance coming under increased strain as the soap's 2011 storylines progress.

Speaking to TV Week about what is in store for his character, Mitchell explained: "There are a lot of interesting times ahead for Romeo. A lot of relationship stuff, a lot of ups and downs. He goes through a really torturous time. It's a very rocky path."

The actor confirmed that Indi (Samara Weaving) being at university while Romeo remains at school will be a particular source of tension in the months ahead.

He said: "That doesn't help a relationship because the reason Romeo's still at school is because he failed the HSC to be with Indi, which turns out to be a spanner in the works from the get-go. Indi goes through a pretty hard phase as well. There's a bit of drifting apart. They're both just trying to balance things out, trying to work out what's really going on."

Meanwhile, a teaser clip recently released by Home and Away bosses shows Romeo kissing Ruby Buckton (Rebecca Breeds) as part of a new love triangle storyline.

Speaking of the twist, Mitchell said: "I saw the teaser and was like, 'Wow, that's certainly going to raise some eyebrows!'. She decides that Romeo is the guy for her, but time will tell if this is actually the case."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 ugni

Has the bit about Nicole being preganant been shown on Irish screens yet?

Is it true that marilyn dies on the day that she predicted she would? I am away behind the times!!

No, Nicole's pregnancy is revealed in the season finale which is on Irish screens early February. In the next episode, the show will have skipped six weeks and we will be just two weeks behind Australia then.

Marilyn survives her end date but has given away all her belongings and money so is left with nothing. In the new season, her and Nicole decide that Marilyn will adopt the baby.

Roo's love interest is actually Angelo, he and Charlie break up.

John Palmer's daughter the real Shandi turns up also

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭MissMiami

John Palmer's daughter the real Shandi turns up also

Oooh, that sounds interesting!

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭neveah

Roo's love interest is actually Angelo, he and Charlie break up.

Oh I like Charlie and Angelo, I hope they get back together.

As for John Palmer daughter, what do you mean the 'real' Shandi? Was the last one a fake?? I missed a few episodes......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

The girl you saw as shandi
    was really a con artist named Daria.the real shandi turns up in the bay

also Will
    tells morag alf did not kill penn, he goes on the run with a very sick lily.

Did Will or fake Shandi kill Penn?

• Advertisement

Just thought I'd explain something in case people get confused. Next Monday (Feb 6th) the H&A season finale for 2010 will screen on RTE. On Tuesday, the show and storylines will have moved on by six weeks as it goes off air in Australia every Christmas. So, by Tuesday we will only be two weeks behind Australian episodes.

Advertisement