Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Studying for finals in a busy diner, makes sense.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Gwynplaine wrote: »
    Studying for finals in a busy diner, makes sense.

Couldn’t he have used his sisters office or find another quiet spot in the hospital. Totally ridiculous to study in a cafe and expect everyone else to stay quiet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 598 ✭✭✭lcstress2012

Anyone know when the Australian version is back on dailymotion ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,364 ✭✭✭washiskin

Gawd, I wish Willow would just eff off !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Ghekko

How refreshing it must be for everyone to know about your baby making efforts. I suppose it takes a village to raise a child so they all need plenty of notice for when the child might arrive, if at all.
    Did anyone ever come across the level of bitching in school in real life that summer bay high has? Horrible girls.
    On the upside Irene's under eye bags/shadows don't seem as obvious today. I really need to know what she's using to combat them :-)

• Advertisement

Ghekko wrote: »
    How refreshing it must be for everyone to know about your baby making efforts. I suppose it takes a village to raise a child so they all need plenty of notice for when the child might arrive, if at all.
    Did anyone ever come across the level of bitching in school in real life that summer bay high has? Horrible girls.
    On the upside Irene's under eye bags/shadows don't seem as obvious today. I really need to know what she's using to combat them :-)

I actually asked my teenage daughter once about the bitching in the school, was it like that here and she said not in her school. She goes to mixed school but has friends in girls only school and she said a lot more bitching goes on there. She has as many male friends as girls so is never really in girl only groups.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Ghekko

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    I actually asked my teenage daughter once about the bitching in the school, was it like that here and she said not in her school. She goes to mixed school but has friends in girls only school and she said a lot more bitching goes on there. She has as many male friends as girls so is never really in girl only groups.

Dd watched it after school and said it was ridiculous carry on. It actually annoyed me that raffi apologised to the wagon. She deserved it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I've worked in schools and whenever someone had an accident or was diagnosed with a condition, or just was dealing with a condition like epilepsy or diabetes or CF or whatever longterm, it never became a bullying issue.
    I remember one troubled lad, in a one-off incident, taking the pi$$ out of a lad with CF for coughing uncontrollably in class... well, he was set upon by the other kids! In my experience teenagers might stare a bit, and certainly will gossip behind a sick kid's back (and whisper when they're near) but actually teasing them for being ill? Doesn't happen. Totally off limits for most kids.
    Home and Away has always been particularly unrealistic in that respect.

My god. The Mauri has 3 pints and he's the talk of the town. He must love the hardship with women, never with anyone other than head melters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Lackey

How old is Bella meant to be?
    She looks the same age as Colby.
    And Maggie knowing she should be in school, so strange.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,349 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

How does Robbo put up with childish Jasmine and did the Doc steal his swimmers?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    How does Robbo put up with childish Jasmine and did the Doc steal his swimmers?

His name is Robboy.
    Coy coy pups.

His name is Robboy.
    Coy coy pups.

Didn’t understand the ‘coy coy pups’ till I read it out loud hahahahaha

His name is Robboy.
    Coy coy pups.

He'd fit right in Cork :D

Was the actor playing Ross on the show before, as he looks familiar?

Was the actor playing Ross on the show before, as he looks familiar?

Yes, but not lately: he played Ben McPhee for 12 episodes in 1988, and Joe Lynch for 21 episodes in 1995! He was only a child in 1988, playing Floss's grandson (before my time). Joe Lynch bullied Sally in school - I actually remember his little teenage face!
    He's also been in a few well-known series, including All Saints, McLeod's Daughters, and A Country Practice (the last two were definitely shown on RTE back in the day).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Jurgen Klopp

I think the scene where Robbo chased a yute that had kidnapped some girl and not only managed to run but cleaned jump into the back feet first was the moment I could no longer hack HA

If I remember, he started running after it, made a jump the screen flashed to the yute interior and he was standing in the back

It honestly was a jump the shark moment

Think we called him the terminator or something in here didn't we ?

Home and Away just jumped the shark

Please tell me some of you saw the Aussie bionic man that managed to run after and catch up to an accelerating truck with Raffie kidnapped in and then managed to not just jump but spring leap from the road and manage to land into the back of a moving truck

It was so bad they had to film him running and about to spring then cut to the inside of the truck to Raffie and after a thud he was in the truck bed

Thinking of it, it was just like that scene from Terminator 2 he was so fast

Found it :pac:

dee_mc wrote: »
    Yes, but not lately: he played Ben McPhee for 12 episodes in 1988, and Joe Lynch for 21 episodes in 1995! He was only a child in 1988, playing Floss's grandson (before my time). Joe Lynch bullied Sally in school - I actually remember his little teenage face!
    He's also been in a few well-known series, including All Saints, McLeod's Daughters, and A Country Practice (the last two were definitely shown on RTE back in the day).

What is the actor's name?

What is the actor's name?

Justin Rosniak

• Advertisement

The Fast & The Furious: Summer Bay Drift

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,364 ✭✭✭washiskin

Much and all as I hate Willow, I'm glad someone finally put Tory in her place...... not that it will make any difference, she still thinks she's the victim :rolleyes:
    Playing the "but you have to love this baby" card.....classy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,608 ✭✭✭deisemum

Tori's a horrible character.

deisemum wrote: »
    Tori's a horrible character.

She's an idiot! Great example of a character being fundamentally changed to suit a storyline.
    Why in the name of god did she take the ring when Jasmine told her to return it to Robbo for her?! Any normal person would've been like "ok, I'm leaving the ring here on the countertop and I'm going home now, because I think I've done enough to ruin your relationship already. See ya!".
    Tori is horrible but Jasmine is consistently horribler - a weak actress playing a weak character. I wonder when her contract is up.

How cute were Dean and his mum at the end. He has a cute smile and twinkly eyes.

That Jasmine one only got the role cause she was on the Bachelorette

That Jasmine one only got the role cause she was on the Bachelorette

She is desperate, especially when she’s with Willow. V hard to listen to the pair of them.

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    How cute were Dean and his mum at the end. He has a cute smile and twinkly eyes.

I like Dean plus he is gorgeous

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Skittlespink

How many times in yesterdays episode did Colby and Simone feel the need to meet to discuss Bella!!It was like the Colby and Simone episode. Plus that bedroom- how silly, Of actually yes there is a secret room hidden behind this wall , we just thought it was no use so boarded the wall up!?

• Advertisement

It is great how anyone can work at Summer Bay High, no vetting checks or experience needed

Advertisement