Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Does anyone ever cook anything at home? Or make a cup of tea for themselves?
    Willow reminds me of those Bratz dolls.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,775 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Not sure if I shared this.
    Digital Spy's Most memorable moment as Home and Away turned 30 this year!
    1. The pilot episode (1988)(I wasn't born).
    2. Roo's teenage pregnancy (1988) (I wasn't born).
    3. Dannii Minogue arrives (1989) (I wasn't born).
    4. Meg Bowman's death (1992)( I was born but was to young).
    5. Shane and Angel's wedding (1995) ( I was born but was to young).
    6. Bobby in the fridge! (1995) ( I was born but was to young).
    7. The Sutherlands arrive (2000) I remember this from what I remember they are all gone with a good few years.
    8. Angie Russell gets her comeuppance (2004)( I really remember this story it).
    9. Noah Lawson's death (2004) It was a great story and I loved the siege. Tick Tock)
    10. Chris Hemsworth's big break (2004) I have a good enough memory of him.
    11. The Summer Bay Stalker (2005) My favorite story ever. I had no idea who the starker was until the end. I might have being a bit naive being younger.
    12. Charlie and Joey's kiss (2009) It was made a big deal of in Australia from what I remember Joey wasn't the best character.
    13. The River Boys arrive (2011) When they arrived they were fine but they went down hill and ruined Home and Away in my opinion.

I also loved
    The bus crash in 2002ish.
    Jack and Martha at the time.
    Aden's abuse.
    Sally getting stabbed and the Cooper family and the story with Nurse Sam was good to.
    I liked the teenagers of that era. Nicole, Cassie, Ric, Belle, Aidan,etc. Maybe it was because I was a teenager. The teenagers no I find annoying.

What are your top moments.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/home-and-away/a847687/home-and-away-highlights/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭ Russell Square Leper

That Jasmine one only got the role cause she was on the Bachelorette
    she's probably one of the worst characters ever, and its annoying they use reality show stars in OZ to launch their careers, the only one I Liked was Liam Murphy/Axel Whitehea

• Registered Users Posts: 7 cappagh23

Big shock from today was finding out Ziggy is only meant to be 20, I thought she was pushing 30!. Maggie face when she found out the affair news though, quality acting skills ha !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

cappagh23 wrote: »
    Big shock from today was finding out Ziggy is only meant to be 20, I thought she was pushing 30!. Maggie face when she found out the affair news though, quality acting skills ha !

Same as that when they were planning her 21st i couldnt believe it. how stupid was it of Brody to be seeing Simone in her caravan, like talk about wanting to get caught! At least go to a motel or something :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Eppie

Episode of the year today I reckon! Very dramatic and loved all the fallout with Simone working for Maggie and Ziggy working for Justin, deadly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,349 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Ziggy looks the same age as Ben and Maggie
    Ziggy and Dean get together, Willow is jealous, Robbo and Jasmine get hitched

Yer wan who plays Ziggy will be 26 in July.

Maybe Brody could get her a kettle for her 21st.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Ziggy looks the same age as Ben and Maggie
    Ziggy and Dean get together, Willow is jealous, Robbo and Jasmine get hitched
    I read that Willow and Colby end up getting together

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Did anyone else notice Leah's moment of confusion in yesterday's episode?
    In Thursday's episode she went in to the diner in the morning to check that she could take a couple of hours off her afternoon shift so she could "cheer up" Justin.
    Then she went and sat on the beach with him before going for a bit of afternoon delight, after which she told him she was away to work.
    Then she swans into the diner and goes "Good morning!"
    (Of course, John and Marilyn and Irene didn't notice her gaffe as they'd just heard the news about Jett!)

• Advertisement

Poor Jett got injured in Afghanistan.. but I dont get the logistical logic of them flying him to Germany for treatment!!!.

Poor Jett got injured in Afghanistan.. but I dont get the logistical logic of them flying him to Germany for treatment!!!.

I know there's a US military hospital in Germany where US troops are sent when injured in Afghanistan, so maybe it's a similar story for Australia.
    A flight from Afghanistan to Germany is around 11 hours shorter than one from Afghanistan to Sydney, too, which would be a consideration when transporting wounded soldiers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

dee_mc wrote: »
    I know there's a US military hospital in Germany where US troops are sent when injured in Afghanistan, so maybe it's a similar story for Australia.
    A flight from Afghanistan to Germany is around 11 hours shorter than one from Afghanistan to Sydney, too, which would be a consideration when transporting wounded soldiers.

Didn’t John say that Jett was at the US military hospital.

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Didn’t John say that Jett was at the US military hospital.

He did - I hadn't seen the episode at the time I wrote that post!

Colby needs a haircut

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Colby needs a haircut

And a kettle and a cooker.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,364 ✭✭✭washiskin

There's as much chemistry between Leah and Justin as there is in a wet fart.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Lackey

There must be some great drugs in Summerbay!
    Colby going cold turkey and withdrawals after a couple of weeks of sleeping pills.
    Raffy feeling immediately sick then great an hour after a drop of cannibas oil.

Lackey wrote: »
    There must be some great drugs in Summerbay!
    Colby going cold turkey and withdrawals after a couple of weeks of sleeping pills.
    Raffy feeling immediately sick then great an hour after a drop of cannibas oil.

Colby should take a long permanent sleep, Dean is on the pills

Maz and John must have teleported to Germany. No ticket, no packing, no very long flight. Magic.

• Advertisement

Jasmine was very blasé about stealing medicine and equipment from the hospital to help Dean. Fair enough taking the small stuff but how did she sneak out a drip stand ha.

Jasmine was very blasé about stealing medicine and equipment from the hospital to help Dean. Fair enough taking the small stuff but how did she sneak out a drip stand ha.

I thought she made one out of a hanger from the wardrobe?

washiskin wrote: »

When did Leah become so sex mad, poor Alf is lucky he escaped unharmed living with her

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 508 ✭✭✭smaoifs

Would John and Maz not cheer Jett up by introducing Mason as an example of someone who was once paralysed? Mason can provide him with cannabis oil.. or steroids.

washiskin wrote: »

Justin and Roo would work better
    Olivia Deeble has landed a job as a Disney princess in Hollywood, meaning she’s wrapped shooting on the TV soap.

Deeble, 16, will continue to be seen on air on the Seven show, portraying the character of Raffy for another few months with episodes shot in advance.

She is however now based in Canada for the next two months after landing a role as Princess Roxana in Disney movie Secret Society of Second Born Royals.

“I know there have been lots of rumours about me leaving Home and Away and don’t worry you still have a lot more of Raffy to look forward to onscreen,” Deeble wrote on Instagram.

“The opportunity HAA (Home and Away) has given me to grow as an actor is incredible, while I’m not currently filming in Summer Bay, I’m forever grateful for what I have learned and the people I have met.”

Raffy? God like she’s the worst actress on the show and that’s saying something

smaoifs wrote: »
    Would John and Maz not cheer Jett up by introducing Mason as an example of someone who was once paralysed? Mason can provide him with cannabis oil.. or steroids.

Jett will be grand in a few weeks, he'll be up and about in no time. Sure he's in the magic hospital.

Roman is on Neighbours now with Sophie and Martha :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Is the actress who plays Tori pregnant irl? She has a mighty bump for 12 weeks.

• Advertisement

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Is the actress who plays Tori pregnant irl? She has a mighty bump for 12 weeks.

She had a baby in March.

Advertisement