Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭fmpisces

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    I just vomited a little there at Jasmine and Robbie slow motion running into each other on the morning of their wedding and then covering their eyes. They are so flipping annoying.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ah I thought it was cute!
    Wouldn't mind a Robbo myself :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Who are all the strays at the wedding? Where are Dean, Colby, Mason, the Borestonis etc?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

Gwynplaine wrote: »
    Who are all the strays at the wedding? Where are Dean, Colby, Mason, the Borestonis etc?

The stranger that Lance pointed out to Colby and asked who he was - and Colby said he worked with Jasmine!!

Was Alf & John there? Didnt notice them either

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭wawaman

Everyone seems to have forgotten Irene can’t be around grog with them popping champagne all around her!!

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭fmpisces

messrs wrote: »
    The stranger that Lance pointed out to Colby and asked who he was - and Colby said he worked with Jasmine!!

Was Alf & John there? Didnt notice them either

Alf was there sitting with Marilyn; John wasn't.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭rodders999

Dumbo’s parents couldn’t even be arsed turning up, even they knew it would be an absolute bore fest. Dr. Roid Rage wasn’t there either, presumably running the gym in his spare time as most doctors do.

Has there ever been a H&A wedding where the afters wasn't held in the surf club/salt?

Kinda tragic really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

rodders999 wrote: »
    Dumbo’s parents couldn’t even be arsed turning up, even they knew it would be an absolute bore fest. Dr. Roid Rage wasn’t there either, presumably running the gym in his spare time as most doctors do.

Has there ever been a H&A wedding where the afters wasn't held in the surf club/salt?

Kinda tragic really.

His former workmates were clearly covering something up with all the covert phone calls and the question about the man standing outside the church - I'm guessing it's something more than car trouble that delayed them on their journey, especially after your man's comment about letting the newlyweds enjoy their day for as long as possible (before delivering obviously bad news).
    So either something has happened to the parents or else the baddies who killed Robbo/Ryan's first wife and children are closing in on him again.
    All very exciting on paper and all but it's hard to care really when it comes to boring Robbo/Ryan and JasWhine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,353 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

What name did Robbo use at his wedding, what's his real name?

dee_mc wrote: »
    His former workmates were clearly covering something up with all the covert phone calls and the question about the man standing outside the church - I'm guessing it's something more than car trouble that delayed them on their journey, especially after your man's comment about letting the newlyweds enjoy their day for as long as possible (before delivering obviously bad news).
    So either something has happened to the parents or else the baddies who killed Robbo/Ryan's first wife and children are closing in on him again.
    All very exciting on paper and all but it's hard to care really when it comes to boring Robbo/Ryan and JasWhine.
    I think I read somewhere that his parents were killed in a car crash on the way to the wedding

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 709 ✭✭✭lashes34

e
    I think I read somewhere that his parents were killed in a car crash on the way to the wedding
    [/quote]

Not true!

• Advertisement

lashes34 wrote: »
    e

Not true![/QUOTE]

Ah ok, apologies, not sure where I read that ( or thought i did)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7374087/Home-Away-actor-Ben-Unwin-dies-age-41.html

RIP very young, 41.

I think I’d a bit of a crush on him when he was in home and away. He had a gorgeous smile.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    What name did Robbo use at his wedding, what's his real name?

Yes Jasmine called him Ryan

fin12 wrote: »
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7374087/Home-Away-actor-Ben-Unwin-dies-age-41.html

RIP very young, 41.

I think I’d a bit of a crush on him when he was in home and away. He had a gorgeous smile.

Me Too :( RIP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

Uuuugh Bella's teacher fella is such a creep ... and she's such a head-wreck

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Skittlespink

See that Olivia Deeble ( raffy ) has finished filming. Thought she was a good actress. Better than Bella anyways! Is it awful to say hope Ben goes to jail so we woudnt have to look at him anymore?

That whole surfboard storyline is pretty ridiculous.

See that Olivia Deeble ( raffy ) has finished filming. Thought she was a good actress. Better than Bella anyways! Is it awful to say hope Ben goes to jail so we woudnt have to look at him anymore?

Mooching around the place drinking coffee all day

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Strange how the hospital where Irene dumped the attacker doesn't have CCTV. At this point I watch Home and Away for the sheer daftness of the storylines.

I'm just now catching up on last week's episodes, I feel like the guard left with Tori is actually one of the bad guys undercover. They must have mentioned 10 times what a solid guy he is and how safe Tori is with him ... gotta be something behind it!

• Advertisement

Patrick O'Connor (Dean) and Sophie Dillman (Ziggy) are dating in real life

The pahdee is pure cringe, actually blushing looking at it. And I now get annoyed when Bella is on screen. I didn't think there could be a more annoying character than Phoebe, but there's a serious contender now.

Dylan (Kat's abusive ex the copper, whose is dead) now knew Robbo :confused: :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭rodders999

I really wish the bad guys would hurry up and finish off both Dumbo and Jasmine.

Dumbo’s investigative skills max out at sticking pictures of Dylan Carter on the wall and beating the ****e out of the gym bag while wet blanket Jasmine takes off jogging whenever she feels angry which is every 5 minutes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Handy having the caravan park. Anyone gets in a huff they flounce off there.

Did Ben's business go bust over a order placed by Dean's evil papa?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Lackey

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Did Ben's business go bust over a order placed by Dean's evil papa?

Ben had a massive order for surf boards through Deans contacts (who I don't think had anything to do with drugs)
    he couldn't fill the order so outsourced the work to a manufacturer that Maggie found online (after lots of drama;)
    the boards were stuffed with drugs, there is no trace of outsourced board manufacturer so Ben is being done for drug smuggling.
    Police/surf club committee closed his business down.

I have no idea how the drugs were going to be claimed by the real criminals
    And I hope he goes to prison FOREVER, never to be seen again :pac:

Dean's mother is very like Cheryl Braxton

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 598 ✭✭✭lcstress2012

Anyone have any idea where I can watch this weeks and last weeks gone and away eps (Australia time). Daily motion have the video from a side view so can’t watch it!

• Advertisement

Advertisement