Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭rodders999

When was the last time the Lidl Brax and Ziggy did a days work at the garage? They just swan about all day doing nothing. Some poor sap left his car in there for a service 6 months ago and still hasn’t gotten it back I reckon.

Also if the purpose of the Mr. Bore-stoni depression storyline is to make the viewers utterly depressed then they’ve nailed it.

Can’t stand the side of his mopey head in every single bloody episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Where is Rydah going to go in this cah anyway?

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭cumulonimbus

Gwynplaine wrote: »
    Where is Rydah going to go in this cah anyway?

Not very far if he is depending on Jason or Ziggy to repair it since they are never working!

Just kill Jasmine and Dumbo already and put us all out of out misery. PLEASE!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

rodders999 wrote: »
    Just kill Jasmine and Dumbo already and put us all out of out misery. PLEASE!!

Oh dear God that CAN'T be still going on? I had to stop watching WEEKS ago because they were dragging it out so much! :O

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,442 ✭✭✭basillarkin

Ziggy has left the bay

Leah vanishes after tori wakes up from coma

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Leah vanishes after tori wakes up from coma

Hallelujah!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

Why is Tori in a coma? (Sorry, I've suspended viewing until the whole ridiculous Robbo/Jasmin storyline is over - is it done yet?)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭wiz569

Thats Australian pace not Channel 5/RTE pace

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

Why is Tori in a coma? (Sorry, I've suspended viewing until the whole ridiculous Robbo/Jasmin storyline is over - is it done yet?)

Not sure what the story line behind it is, i think maybe something happens to her while giving birth. As far as i know the coma was to allow her time for maternity leave in real life

Robbo and jasmine were supposed to go to the farm but tori has now woken up so doubt they will be going now

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

I haven't watched H&A for ages but caught a bit today. Is that Robbo guy built like a brick s**t house or is he just fat?

Lidl Brax to Leah in the diner -

“How am I going to find time to work at the garage”

Superb!!

Ages ago I didn't think anyone could be more annoying than Phoebe, then Liv came along. But now we have Bella.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Looks like Home&Away is taking Winter break after tomorrow on RTE.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,353 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

In the 2019 season finale, which aired
    Mason was shot dead when the Ouroboros gang took over the hospital in a terrifying siege

no harm!

I think I said it last year too, but I welcome the break from Home and Away. There's only so much apologising, coffees and mooching around the place a man can take.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭wawaman

I think I said it last year too, but I welcome the break from Home and Away. There's only so much apologising, coffees and mooching around the place a man can take.

Hey, you leave Mr Borestoni out of this !!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

It’s been desperate lately, might even take it off series link.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,754 ✭✭✭Delta2113

Back Monday January 6 on RTE.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,752 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

This Justin obsession over the baby is just a really bizarre story line.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,608 ✭✭✭deisemum

RobertKK wrote: »
    This Justin obsession over the baby is just a really bizarre story line.

He's a controlling twat, always has to control those around him. Even his daughter who hasn't spent much time with him has copped how his siblings are afraid to go against him. Robbo showed real restraint not to deck him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Blingy

What has Leah done to her face !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Skittlespink

The Justin storyline is awful, it doesn't even make a lot of sense. Why would he be so upset over a baby staying with its father while its mother is in hospital? Its very annoying to watch, one of the worst storylines in a longtime.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭ Russell Square Leper

The Justin storyline is awful, it doesn't even make a lot of sense. Why would he be so upset over a baby staying with its father while its mother is in hospital? Its very annoying to watch, one of the worst storylines in a longtime.

him and Ben moping around are the worst bits of the show....todays episode was dreadful

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

him and Ben moping around are the worst bits of the show....todays episode was dreadful

I don’t mind Justin too much but Ben, that’s a different story .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Is there any chance of the tetanus finishing Bella off I wonder??!
    She is an unbearable character!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,353 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Advertisement