Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭snowgal

Gee_G wrote: »
    Is there any chance of the tetanus finishing Bella off I wonder??!
    She is an unbearable character!

agreed agreed agreed!! I keep waiting for the usual Home and Away' bad turns good' thing with her but it just aint happening!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭wawaman

snowgal wrote: »
    agreed agreed agreed!! I keep waiting for the usual Home and Away' bad turns good' thing with her but it just aint happening!

I think they are trying a new angle with her - bad turns worse

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,608 ✭✭✭deisemum

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Robbo dead

Hopefully.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,364 ✭✭✭washiskin

Has anyone ever told Leah to mind her own business?

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭rodders999

H&A is in a real slump at the moment, no big storyline (no any sort of storyline if the truth be told) and you’ve no vested interested in most of the people in it.

Bar the legendary characters who’ve been on the show forever - Alf, Irene, Leah and Marilyn - you just couldn’t care less for anyone else. If any/all of them left in the morning you wouldn’t give a damn.

In fact I spend most of the time hoping they do leave. Ziggy leaving is a massive plus, hope she stays away and others follow!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,485 ✭✭✭harr

rodders999 wrote: »
    H&A is in a real slump at the moment, no big storyline (no any sort of storyline if the truth be told) and you’ve no vested interested in most of the people in it.

Bar the legendary characters who’ve been on the show forever - Alf, Irene, Leah and Marilyn - you just couldn’t care less for anyone else. If any/all of them left in the morning you wouldn’t give a damn.

In fact I spend most of the time hoping they do leave. Ziggy leaving is a massive plus, hope she stays away and others follow!
    Yeah it needs big clear out .. lots of pointless story lines and no Comedy factor anymore. Everyone is so serious. Can’t click with this current cast at all. I think the ratings have taken a hit in oz and that have had to change time slots. I would hate to see it fizzle out and become unwatchable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,608 ✭✭✭deisemum

I wish Justin would leave.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

deisemum wrote: »
    I wish Justin would leave.

Ah, I kinda like Justin. Would rather see Robbo and the very very annoying Jasmine go instead.

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Ah, I kinda like Justin. Would rather see Robbo and the very very annoying Jasmine go instead.
    You won’t have long to wait for Robbo to go!!!

The two main storylines lately have been will Ziggy stay or go and will Tori die or not.

Problem is most people couldn’t care less either way what happens, or if they’re like me were absolutely delighted when Ziggy shagged off and was kinda looking forward to one less of the Lidl Braxtons being on the show if moany Tori popped her clogs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭ Russell Square Leper

This weeks episodes are sooooo boring, i hope the rest of the Morgans are gone soon, cant take another moody justin story line, Leah would be no big loss if she was gone, and has really exhausted her story lines (how many doomed relationships she goes in to or a busy body) ....Hopefully they can bring back some more interesting characters like the one in the news sheets on the show (not spoling who it is)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭Gee_G

The "fight" scene @ salt with Dean and the other fella....oh dear. I'm fairly sure my toddler pretend fights better than that!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭Gee_G

I was wondering when Justin was going to remember his missing girlfriend haha. What a ridiculous storyline

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,354 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Could Bella and Mac just beat each other to death

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,442 ✭✭✭basillarkin

mason dies but who else?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭wiz569

mason dies but who else?
    Robbo

mason dies but who else?
    everyone else watching dies of boredom with the storylines.

Looks like Ben's brother who also loves Maggie is coming in, riveting :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,180 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Anyone get the feeling Justin could t give a shiny sh1te about Leah being gone??
    He’s forgotten her already by the looks of it....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 492 ✭✭Pistachio19

jojofizzio wrote: »
    Anyone get the feeling Justin could t give a shiny sh1te about Leah being gone??
    He’s forgotten her already by the looks of it....

Such a ridiculous storyline. Not one mention of her today. They'll forget about her completely now that Mason is dead.

Today’s episode could easily be the worst 30 minutes of television ever produced.

If Lidl ever did a Die Hard remake I suspect it would look a lot like that.

Dean and Colby as Dumb and Dumber trying to diffuse the hostage situation was completely laughable. Lucky for them they succeed because the supposed menacing bad guys had about 4 brain cells between them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭ Russell Square Leper

Such a ridiculous storyline. Not one mention of her today. They'll forget about her completely now that Mason is dead.

would it be a bad thing if they never brought her back....never interesting, same storylines, gets a fella and ends up in tears....and is a nosy busy body

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 492 ✭✭Pistachio19

would it be a bad thing if they never brought her back....never interesting, same storylines, gets a fella and ends up in tears....and is a nosy busy body

No, not bad at all. She's a dose!
    Robbo broke my heart today :(

Leah is missing (nobody cares, in fact they all
    seem to have forgotten)
    Dr. Steroids is dead (nobody cares)
    Dumbo is dead (nobody cares bar Jasmine)

They’re a cold hearted callous lot in the Bay.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

rodders999 wrote: »
    Leah is missing (nobody cares, in fact they all
    seem to have forgotten)
    Dr. Steroids is dead (nobody cares)
    Dumbo is dead (nobody cares bar Jasmine)

They’re a cold hearted callous lot in the Bay.

Yeah, it’s very strange, especially the Leah missing part. Looked like Ben had to remind Justin the other day.

Is Maz going have an affair with her hospital hero, is he also a river boy, in prison with Dean?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,754 ✭✭✭Delta2113

Home and Away might be going to 2 episodes only next week on RTE. No word yet.

I haven’t watch home and away since Sally left decided to watch again where is the opening song that’s the best part :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Started watching again, is Robo really dead?

Advertisement