Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Skittlespink

Oh my God Jasmine ...why would you tell everyone you knew you were pregnant before even taking a bloody test ...it's beyond ridiculous

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,354 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Tanny is like a mix of Heath and Casey Braxton but very very hot

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Very!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

I guess they’re the new version of the Braxtons after the two Morgans left. Tane and Ari are a nice welcome addition to the Bay. Good to see the nicer side of John again as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,364 ✭✭✭washiskin

Seems the young bucks of Summer Bay are a pushover...... just show up with beer and pizza and bingo! they're putty in your hands. I'm surprised Salt makes any money with the amount of free grub and booze Mackenzie gives away...... :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,752 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

It was clear that this was the case with Jasmine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 492 ✭✭Pistachio19

RobertKK wrote: »
    It was clear that this was the case with Jasmine.

Especially as she'd never bothered to do a pregnancy test.
    Feel sorry for Tori with the overbearing granny. She needs to set boundaries fairly quickly.

Especially as she'd never bothered to do a pregnancy test.
    Feel sorry for Tori with the overbearing granny. She needs to set boundaries fairly quickly.

So it seems she did take a test :eek:

So it seems she did take a test :eek:

First time it was mentioned that she took one, she said before that she didn’t need to take one as she was sure she was pregnant. They really pushed the point home with Irene saying that she was there.

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    First time it was mentioned that she took one, she said before that she didn’t need to take one as she was sure she was pregnant. They really pushed the point home with Irene saying that she was there.

I thought I must have missed a scene where she'd done it :D

• Advertisement

I thought I must have missed a scene where she'd done it :D

I think we all did, or for once they didn’t put the positive pee stick on the top of the rubbish in the kitchen bin for the next person to find it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭wawaman

Good to see Leah has recovered fully...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,354 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Tane Parata being paired also with Mac, after Ari

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

The people of summer bay seem so uptight, the way dean and the girl from gym (can’t remember her name) we’re going on to Colby to finish up the so called party and stop drinking was just weird.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

fin12 wrote: »
    The people of summer bay seem so uptight, the way dean and the girl from gym (can’t remember her name) we’re going on to Colby to finish up the so called party and stop drinking was just weird.

Willow. Yeah thought it was all a bit strange. They done well to get so drunk on one case of beer shared between 4 of them! And sorry but who goes for a shower when they are drunk :confused:

Considering the thieving, scamming and robbing both of them have done in the past it's a bit rich. :rolleyes:
    Is there any exit planned for the awful Jasmine yet?

washiskin wrote: »
    Considering the thieving, scamming and robbing both of them have done in the past it's a bit rich. :rolleyes:
    Is there any exit planned for the awful Jasmine yet?

Is she leaving or are you just been hopeful?

messrs wrote: »
    Is she leaving or are you just been hopeful?

Hopeful...... I liked her at the start but she's painful to watch at this stage.

On a seperate note, will Ben have a thing with Roo or Tori now?

Ziggy looks so silly going for a walk on the beach in her greasy overalls. Wouldn’t she change out of them before going to the hospital to pick up Ben.

Maggie’s nasal problem is making her constant whingeing even more unbearable.

washiskin wrote: »
    Hopeful...... I liked her at the start but she's painful to watch at this stage.

On a seperate note, will Ben have a thing with Roo or Tori now?

Saw pics of him and Gemma getting close up. But i think him and Maggie are leaving at the end of their current contract so maybe they leave together to sort their marriage out:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Colby’s bender, he drank about 2 cans lol.

Colby’s bender, he drank about 2 cans lol.

They do like to over react in the Bay, let's not forget the scandal caused when the single Mac had a brief fling with the single Ari, scandalous behavior altogether from two consenting adults.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,752 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

In real life, Tori would tell Jasmine to 'F*** off'

Oh, Tori Tori Tori what are you doing?

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Robyn_14

Only catching up now but it seems H&A is now a hospital drama... every resident has been in there recently and of course treated by Tori, except when she was in a 2 month coma in the hospital herself :pac:

Robyn_14 wrote: »
    Only catching up now but it seems H&A is now a hospital drama... every resident has been in there recently and of course treated by Tori, except when she was in a 2 month coma in the hospital herself :pac:

True, she's a superdoc. I was just thinking today that there used to be so many scenes at the school years ago, now they seem to be on holiday all the time. Though I suppose there are no school age kids in it anymore. There's nobody for Maggie or Roo to teach :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

That Jasmine one is going to turn into a bunny boiler, wait and see.

True, she's a superdoc. I was just thinking today that there used to be so many scenes at the school years ago, now they seem to be on holiday all the time. Though I suppose there are no school age kids in it anymore. There's nobody for Maggie or Roo to teach :eek:

Yea i don't think there are any school kids in it anymore - except Bella but she is been home schooled so noone else left - although there was a scene when Ben was rushed to hospital and Maggie asked Roo to cover her classes so they referencing it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,180 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Are the annoying new family from New Zealand??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

jojofizzio wrote: »
    Are the annoying new family from New Zealand??

Yis.
    I think it was John Palmer who referred to them as "our Kiwi friends" a week or so ago.

Advertisement