Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Great episode today. Lots of good storylines. I wonder who killed Penn??

• Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

max life wrote: »
    Great episode today. Lots of good storylines. I wonder who killed Penn??

From what I read if true it is
    Will
    who killed Penn what a load of bs :(

I doubt it was him. I thought it might be
    the fake shandi.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,113 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

I HATE RUBY SO MUCH.

Rjd2 wrote: »
    I HATE RUBY SO MUCH.

I think everyone does

• Advertisement

Rjd2 wrote: »
    I HATE RUBY SO MUCH.
    So do i but she is dead sexy

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭DsJewel

Just thought I'd explain something in case people get confused. Next Monday (Feb 6th) the H&A season finale for 2010 will screen on RTE. On Tuesday, the show and storylines will have moved on by six weeks as it goes off air in Australia every Christmas. So, by Tuesday we will only be two weeks behind Australian episodes.

Ah thanks for this! I was uber confused

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,917 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

So do i but she is dead sexy

It is strange to hate her .... as she is dead sexy!

The person who killed Penn is
    Will
    It was self defence

The person who killed Penn is
    Will
    It was self defence

I'm really annoyed that it ended up being
    Will, they bring back his character that was popular and well liked just to for him to end up in jail just like Jesse
    stupid writers :mad:

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I'm really annoyed that it ended up being
    Will, they bring back his character that was popular and well liked just to for him to end up in jail just like Jesse
    stupid writers :mad:
    Yeah i have to agree. I thought it was a great storyline with so many suspects. It ended quite poorly after some great episodes. Surely they could have come up with a better ending

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭CG328

Yeah i have to agree. I thought it was a great storyline with so many suspects. It ended quite poorly after some great episodes. Surely they could have come up with a better ending

totally agree but it was great how they kept us guessing, love that about Home and Away! Looking forward to the new characters comin in the next week or two but will be sad to see
    Alf
    leave :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭plein de force

Why is marilyn going to adopt a baby? isn't she dying or am i missing something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭coconut5

Why is marilyn going to adopt a baby? isn't she dying or am i missing something

No, her 'day of death' came and went already. She survived. She wants to adopt a baby because she had cancer before, so the likelihood is she wouldn't be able to conceive again.

Nicole, Angelo, Charlie and Ruby
    are suppose to leaving this year

Ruby
    sleeps with Romeo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭FluffyCat

Nicole, Angelo, Charlie and Ruby
    are suppose to leaving this year

Ruby
    sleeps with Romeo

Ahh I like that lot!!

Need to be replaced with some nice totty though:D

FluffyCat wrote: »
    Ahh I like that lot!!

Need to be replaced with some nice totty though:D

I would only miss Angelo :( I'm delighted the others are going

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Caprica

Just seen the end of the who killed Penn storyline. Very dissapointing conclusion to what was the only decent storyline in recent months, really anyone could have done it. That is now two returning characters that they have treated quite badly both ending up as killers, in the previous storyline I thought it was a dreadful exit for a character as popular as Jesse.

Looking forward to seeing Robertson apologising to Alf.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭rebel10

I hope Robert Robertson:D stays for good. I loves him.

Luke Jacobz has announced his departure from Home and Away after nearly three years in the role of Angelo Rosetta.

TV Week reports that the actor has already filmed his final scenes for the Summer Bay soap, though he is expected to remain on screen for a few more months.

Speaking to the magazine, Jacobz commented: "I've thoroughly enjoyed playing Angelo. I've worked with some amazing people - and, as they say, when one door closes, another door opens.

"So I'm looking forward to what's next - here or abroad."

Reports claim that Jacobz is currently in talks for a role on the Seven Network's new drama series Wild Boys.

The star is also the host of the Australian version of The X Factor, though it is currently unclear whether the reality show is returning for a third series.

Jacobz first appeared in Home and Away as a guest star in July 2008, before being promoted to a series regular.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭BornThisWay

The characters of Roo, Sid, Indi and Romeo spent the past week filming a storyline in Hawaii due to air in Australia in June.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 183 ✭✭Paracore

The River Boys - An uncanny reflection of the ignorami that is the Australian male population.

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭unichick

On the plus side they've got smoking hot six packs!

Wish Ruby would go out of it. She's such a whinge. Romeo is making a big mistake going anywhere near her.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,805 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Irene just said "god save Ireland"!!!!

Has the fella acting as Miles been changed?
    He has the exact same mannerisms but he looks really different.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭rebel10

papagormo wrote: »
    Irene just said "god save Ireland"!!!!

Has the fella acting as Miles been changed?
    He has the exact same mannerisms but he looks really different.
    Yes, Irene comes out with that beauty once in a while!

No, same ol' Miles. My God he looks completely different. Elijah did wonders for him. Speaking of which, Elijah looks well too.:o

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Just catching up with alot of the home and away stuff on rte player.

One question.

Who the hell got Nicole pregnant?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭juke

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    Just catching up with alot of the home and away stuff on rte player.

One question.

Who the hell got Nicole pregnant?:confused:
    Penn

Charlie is so getting with that Brax fella

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Charlie is so getting with that Brax fella

Yup you could see that a mile off!! :D

Gotta love the bad boys :cool:

• Advertisement

She hit Summer Bay in 2007 as a label-loving pampered princess, armed with a sharp wardrobe and an even sharper tongue: now, as star Tessa James plans her next career move (not to mention her wedding), it's been confirmed that viewers will soon be saying a sad goodbye to Home and Away's Nicole Franklin.

Tessa, who's already filmed her final scenes on the soap and is set to spend the next six weeks auditioning in LA, exclusively tells Aussie lifestyle mag New Idea, 'I was at Home and Away for three-and-a-half-years, so it's good to be finished and get to be who I am, and do what I've wanted to do for so long.'

As well as her hopes for Hollywood, Tessa's future includes tying the knot with rugby league hunk Nate Myles, who popped the question last November after a whirlwind romance. The couple - set to wed later this year - first met at a charity event, after which ex-Home and Away star Jodi Gordon helped Nate get his dream date by giving him Tess's phone number.

10 months later, Nate popped the question using a toy-store find as a temporary engagement ring. 'That ring has since been on location everywhere for Home and Away,' she says. 'It's a brown colour now and it's gone all rusty, but it's safe in a box.' And, although she insists it will stay with her forever, Tessa can't be too disappointed that it's since been replaced with a vintage-inspired 1.5-carat diamond sparkler she helped design.

After spending the last four years travelling to and from LA, Tessa - who admits that both she and Nate have high ambitions - is looking forward to life after Home and Away. 'It's an exciting new chapter but, ultimately, it's nice to have that person to support you.

Advertisement