Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭BornThisWay

Roo is back in a couple of weeks and has a drunken shag with Miles. Her and Morag's relationship is said to be as fiery as it was 23 years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭Caprica

How annoying is Ruby? I think her time is up on the show, now that she has snagged Romeo she has done the whole of the Bay, time to move on. Charlie and one of the River Boys is so predictable. Ruby is definitely her mothers daughter.

Not much happening in the show at the moment, I think it is missing Alf, I'm sure in no time the River Boys will be rehabilitated and see the error of their ways. Looking forward to Morag and Roo butting heads. I do like the Elijah & new wife story and the impact on Leah & VJ.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭rebel10

mmmm....I am liking Heath "river boy" Braxton!
    [Embedded Image Removed]
    Has a bit of Joseph Fiennes about him!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So Ruby sleeps with Romeo and Casey pretty quickly do you think she will end up preggers maybe - she is very annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Cookie33

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So Ruby sleeps with Romeo and Casey pretty quickly do you think she will end up preggers maybe - she is very annoying

doubt it cos they've already got a pregnancy storyline with nicole going

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

With the amount of Irish people living in Oz,has ever been an Irish character in Home and Away?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,045 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

With the amount of Irish people living in Oz,has ever been an Irish character in Home and Away?

Liam is supposedly Irish

Yes, a good few years ago I remember an Irish girl playing a nurse that was always in Irene's house. She may have been seeing Will, but maybe it was even before him.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

I was just thinking that the Aussie soaps should start introducing a few Irish people now if they want to reflect reality :D
    I could see them living in the caravan park and Coleen not being impressed with them.

I'm sure one of the thousands of us down there can act at H&A standards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

I reaaaaaaaaaally hate Ruby sooo feicin much.

I don't remember her being such a selfish fart at the start but maybe my mind is fuzzy.

Or are they playing this as she's messed up and in desperate need of love due to the bad things that have occured to her with her mothers rapist and crap. Is that when she started getting all needy and desperate??

• Advertisement

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    I reaaaaaaaaaally hate Ruby sooo feicin much.

I don't remember her being such a selfish fart at the start but maybe my mind is fuzzy.

Or are they playing this as she's messed up and in desperate need of love due to the bad things that have occured to her with her mothers rapist and crap. Is that when she started getting all needy and desperate??

I have no idea why she's acting like this now, but I was literally just watching her first episode on youtube there and she rocked up with some guy she'd known a few months and Charlie basically accused her of being easy :p Then there was the time when she was in love with Miles and crazy stalked him, wanted to get with Jeff while she was still with Xavier, and then of course when she crazy stalked Liam for a while which led to her having a "drink problem" and going to rehab :D

I guess she's always been a bit of a goer but lately she just seems desperate and there doesn't seem to be any real reason for it. I know her dad/grandad dying was probably sucky but it's still no real explanation for it. I'm sure she'll find a way to blame Charlie for it.

I have no idea why she's acting like this now, but I was literally just watching her first episode on youtube there and she rocked up with some guy she'd known a few months and Charlie basically accused her of being easy :p Then there was the time when she was in love with Miles and crazy stalked him, wanted to get with Jeff while she was still with Xavier, and then of course when she crazy stalked Liam for a while which led to her having a "drink problem" and going to rehab :D

And then obsessing over her mates boyfriend Romeo and deliberately sticking her nose inbetween them and well....her vagina eventually! :pac:

Hmmmm seems she likes the whole intense stalker type thing!
    Yet nobody tries to tell her ehhhh sorry luv ye seem to have a few screws loose! :D

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    And then obsessing over her mates boyfriend Romeo and deliberately sticking her nose inbetween them and well....her vagina eventually! :pac:

Hmmmm seems she likes the whole intense stalker type thing!
    Yet nobody tries to tell her ehhhh sorry luv ye seem to have a few screws loose! :D

I liked when Liam was advising Romeo about it and basically told him she was mental and not to take her lightly :D
    Also in todays episode (Aus pace) Charlie was trying the new calmer parenting approach but still basically told her to try and keep her legs closed for a while :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

I was just thinking that the Aussie soaps should start introducing a few Irish people now if they want to reflect reality :D
    I could see them living in the caravan park and Coleen not being impressed with them.

Ya have a few of them working on the farm Martha used own,hanging out in Angleos looking for lock ins,Ruby would be all over them like a rash:)

How come Irene has not said anything about how Annie and Jai are in Japan :rolleyes: I wish Ruby would f*ck off over there to them also

Ya have a few of them working on the farm Martha used own,hanging out in Angleos looking for lock ins,Ruby would be all over them like a rash:)

If they ever got around to building that new highway through Summer Bay they could have a few Irish guys doing traffic control. Sid could see a few of them at the hospital for severe sunburn. The possibilities are endless.
    How come Irene has not said anything about how Annie and Jai are in Japan :rolleyes: I wish Ruby would f*ck off over there to them also

I've been thinking the same thing. They film so far in advance though. What we're seeing now was filmed at the end of last year. Still, sometimes on Eastenders or Corrie they shoot little extra bits to add in when something major happens. Surely they could get a quick shot of Irene telling someone they're still alive?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭el diablo

No thanks. Most of the Irish over there (the backpackers mainly) are an embarrassment to this country.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

el diablo wrote: »
    No thanks. Most of the Irish over there (the backpackers mainly) are an embarrassment to this country.

A small minority are an embarrassment. The same dudes/girls who would be arsewipes in whatever place they live.

Would be funky to see like Irish and maybe odd European in it or even a few Asians!
    Actually....is any of the cast suppose to be from New Zealand like the characters themselves.
    Or just all plain ole Aussies? :D

1612_Rubberbandits__768612t.jpg

The Rubberbandits would a great addition to H&A :p

Oh My GOD!

That would be awesome if they got a spot on the show and did a gig at Angelos..... River Boys would appreciate them in fairness :D

Haaaaaaaaaaa! :pac:

• Advertisement

Maybe a few years ago the majority of Irish people down there were just down for a years holiday having a good time or whatever, but this past year or so has seen a large amount of young professionals emigrate to Australia for work.
    I think it would be reflective of the times to have a few Irish nurses at the hospital or teachers maybe?

^^^
    Shock horror!:p Wish it was Ruby though! sorry.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

My thread bout this guy
    http://i2.cdnds.net/11/09/soaps_home_and_away_daryl_braxton_02.jpg
    was closed cos Im dumb.
    Love him but

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

When does she shag Casey?

rebel10 wrote: »
    ^^^
    Shock horror!:p Wish it was Ruby though! sorry.

Me too
    When does she shag Casey?
    In light of her recent problems, Charlie tries to help get Ruby focused on looking after herself. However, Ruby resents Charlie trying to control her life and storms off.
    Ruby joins up with Xavier and Casey on a joyride. Later, she finds some quiet time with Casey. She unloads about Romeo and her not dating Casey, which leads to unexpected results.
    Meanwhile, John and Gina are concerned to find Xavier has taken the "Mad Max" car. Gina blames John and sends him off on a mission to find Xavier.
    After searching for a while, John turns to Charlie for help. When he returns home, Gina is shocked to find that John may have made the situation so much worse.

Nicole will get close to Angelo could mean they leave together

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭trebor28

Thabo dies

who is he/she/it?

trebor28 wrote: »
    who is he/she/it?

Elijah's stepson

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭trebor28

you probably should have put that in spoilers but anyway!

had forgotten about him!

Advertisement