Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

Could someone please tell me how the spoiler thing works .I asked two mods and got no answer.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

eternal wrote: »
    Could someone please tell me how the spoiler thing works .I asked two mods and got no answer.

To read them highlight the black bits as if you were copying it to paste it. If you don't know how to do that try pressing Ctrl A

Oh thanks ,I know how to highlight ! seems so simple now .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,144 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Are we meant to like Ruby?:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

What age is Roo suppose to be?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Rjd2 wrote: »
    Are we meant to like Ruby?:confused:
    I like Ruby ( not her character......her looks...NICE) ;)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    What age is Roo suppose to be?

Not sure exactly but I think she had Martha in her late teens, and then Martha was around her early 20's so that would make Roo early to mid 40's I guess.
    Although when Martha came into it first she was suffering from RSAS (Rapid Soap Aging Syndrome) and wasn't the right age for when she was born on the show, but I'd still say Roo's early 40's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭BornThisWay

Roo was 16 when the show started 23 years ago so she should be 39. Georgie Parker who plays her is 46.

With Angelo's help, Nicole gives birth to a baby boy

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Cookie33

With Angelo's help, Nicole gives birth to a baby boy
    i wonder if she'll keep it? or will marliyn get it

• Advertisement

I cant believe that minger would turn Angelo down but give Miles a chance .

I watch Australian pace and at the moment things are hotting up between Nicole and Angelo and I sense an affair between Roo and Sid.

I watch Australian pace and at the moment things are hotting up between Nicole and Angelo and I sense an affair between Roo and Sid.

Poor Marilyn I dont think she gets Nicole's baby either and I like her with Sid

I find Roo terribly annoying not as much as Ruby though and I like Sid and his kids with Marilyn

Cornelia Frances has completed filming her latest stint in Home and Away.

The actress, who returned to screens as Summer Bay stalwart Morag Bellingham at the beginning of the year, shot her final scene late last week, The Daily Telegraph reports.

Some newspapers have suggested that Frances's departure came abruptly, but a spokesperson for the soap dismissed the speculation as "ridiculous" and insisted that she merely reached the end of her guest contract.

"Cornelia has wrapped up her current guest stint," the representative said. "Morag is a much-loved Summer Bay character and we're sure we'll see her back in the Bay.

"She was signed as a guest artist - her time in this current stint was determined before she began filming."

Frances recently expressed a desire to stay in Home and Away on a permanent basis, confessing that she does not enjoy "coming and going". She has played Morag on and off since 1988.

Roo is terribly annoying but not as bad as Grace.Her voice jesus.Thank f shes gone.Cant handle the fake African buzx.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Roo is terribly annoying but not as bad as Grace.Her voice jesus.Thank f shes gone.Cant handle the fake African buzx.
    Yeah i have to agree. Her voice goes through my head aswell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,313 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

max life wrote: »
    Yeah i have to agree. Her voice goes through my head aswell.

same here - delighted she's gone!

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭Caprica

I enjoyed the Grace and Thiabo story come the end. I thought she had quite a sad exit. I wonder will Leah and Elijah hook up again. Most of the storylines at the moment are so bad it is difficult to watch. Ruby/Charlie and the Braxtons is beyond boring. Aprils OCD, Liam and her sister, the Nicole/Marilyn baby saga are all poor. Coleens return to the dating scence has been fun. RTE were saying that Irene has a big story coming up, I wonder will involve accepting more strays in to her home?

Caprica wrote: »
    I enjoyed the Grace and Thiabo story come the end. I thought she had quite a sad exit. I wonder will Leah and Elijah hook up again. Most of the storylines at the moment are so bad it is difficult to watch. Ruby/Charlie and the Braxtons is beyond boring. Aprils OCD, Liam and her sister, the Nicole/Marilyn baby saga are all poor. Coleens return to the dating scence has been fun. RTE were saying that Irene has a big story coming up, I wonder will involve accepting more strays in to her home?

Miles will confess his love for Leah soon

I like to see Irene tackle a cancer storyline they could maybe bring her real kids back to visit i.e Fin, Damien and Nathan

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Cornelia Frances has completed filming her latest stint in Home and Away.

The actress, who returned to screens as Summer Bay stalwart Morag Bellingham at the beginning of the year, shot her final scene late last week, The Daily Telegraph reports.

Some newspapers have suggested that Frances's departure came abruptly, but a spokesperson for the soap dismissed the speculation as "ridiculous" and insisted that she merely reached the end of her guest contract.

"Cornelia has wrapped up her current guest stint," the representative said. "Morag is a much-loved Summer Bay character and we're sure we'll see her back in the Bay.

"She was signed as a guest artist - her time in this current stint was determined before she began filming."

Frances recently expressed a desire to stay in Home and Away on a permanent basis, confessing that she does not enjoy "coming and going". She has played Morag on and off since 1988.

Awhhhh, loved Morag!! hope she gets another guest stint soon!

• Advertisement

How has no one said this ?
    Ruby is killing the Boho look for me ,seriously .No more will I scrunch dry my hair and float around in my hippy gear.
    Yeah if I just had sex with someone ,I would so take a pic of our red faces and naked torsos and post in on FB ,would be so epic. (!)
    Poor Marylin ,shes too nice for a guy who is all over the annoying Roo.Accident waiting to happen there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Poor Marylin ,shes too nice for a guy who is all over the annoying Roo.Accident waiting to happen there.

Oh come on! He is not all over her. They had a conversation and agree on things like music and stuff.
    Though of course the show will have to turn it all into a love triangle >.<
    As nice as Marilyn is she has basically been obsessed about this baby business and put her relationship last which doesn't help matters.

Charlie annoys the crap out of me. Sooo feicin concerned about what folks will think.

So I take it
    Angelo and Nicole are gonna get together and feic off into the sunshine...they are both leaving right?

Is H&A off RTE this week?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

It's that time of year again folks... The 2nd annual Boards.ie Soap Awards!!!
    Get your nominations in for all your favourite soaps before May 31st...

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056255455

Please read the opening post carefully before nominating...

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    Oh come on! He is not all over her. They had a conversation and agree on things like music and stuff.
    Though of course the show will have to turn it all into a love triangle >.<
    As nice as Marilyn is she has basically been obsessed about this baby business and put her relationship last which doesn't help matters.

Charlie annoys the crap out of me. Sooo feicin concerned about what folks will think.

So I take it
    Angelo and Nicole are gonna get together and feic off into the sunshine...they are both leaving right?

Yep, what's in the spoiler tag is true!

I think an affair with Roo and Sid would be great. H&A hasnt done a proper affair story in ages. Marilyn is doing my head in with this baby storyline, she has never once considered Sid in any of this. I dont know how he puts up with her. Last year she was obsessed with dying, then when she got over that she went away for a few weeks with Nicole and came back obsessed with Nicole's baby.

Roo, on the other hand has been brilliant. She was in Nicole's position when she had Martha (anyone think Roo and Martha actually look a little alike?) so can completely understand what she is going through. On Aussie epsiodes, Nicole has asked Roo to be at the birth and Marilyn goes mental.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

. On Aussie epsiodes, Nicole has asked Roo to be at the birth and Marilyn goes mental.

Does she not ask Marilyn??:eek:
    Or is she wanting Roo there as well as Marilyn?

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    Does she not ask Marilyn??:eek:
    Or is she wanting Roo there as well as Marilyn?

She wants both of them there. Roo finds it hard to decide cos she knows she will argue with Marilyn. In the end, neither of them are present though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

How far ahead is it in Australia.

Indi's new man
    Kieran is the latest nut case/stalker in the bay

• Advertisement

Two weeks

Advertisement