Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Indi's new man
    Kieran is the latest nut case/stalker in the bay

You could see that coming a mile off with him being insistent on meeting Sid after he walked her home from the party after only knowing her a few hours....feic sake I hate these types of storylines!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,313 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

closeline wrote: »
    How far ahead is it in Australia.

Only about 2/3 weeks I think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭BornThisWay

He's only a plot device and she ends up back with Romeo. The Hawaii storyline will be on Oz screens next month which sees Sid, Roo, Romeo and Indi all head to Hawaii. I dont know why.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,313 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Just saw Miles and Leah kiss in one of the new episodes on Youtube! Soooo cute!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

He deserves it ,the schizophrenic line was really good ,I thought ,very empathic .Remember sally with the ocd ? now they are doing that again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭trebor28

He's only a plot device and she ends up back with Romeo. The Hawaii storyline will be on Oz screens next month which sees Sid, Roo, Romeo and Indi all head to Hawaii. I dont know why.

i presume this will be some follow up thing to the big surf event they are going to hold in the bay soon, though dunno why that line up of people would be going apart from roo obviously, and maybe romeo because of the surfing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

No Marliyn but Roo goes so Sid does get with her :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

Who is the father of Nicole's baby? Is Marilyn her mother? Who is Angelo with?Who is Roo with? Just a bit lost at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 livelaughlove

closeline wrote: »
    Who is the father of Nicole's baby? Is Marilyn her mother? Who is Angelo with?Who is Roo with? Just a bit lost at the moment.

The father of Nicole's baby is Penn Graham. Do you remember him? He was really creepy and got murdered and they thought Alf did it?
    No Marilyn isn't her mother, just a good friend and offered to take the baby after it was born, a decision I feel Nicole regrets.
    Angelo and Roo aren't with anyone at the moment. They are both single.
    Hope that helps. :D

My favourite character on the show is Dexter he is so funny and sweet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Luis21

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    My favourite character on the show is Dexter he is so funny and sweet
    and gay.

Luis21 wrote: »
    and gay.

I dont think so he just likes older women :p Marliyn and the detective but I think he gets with April

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

I hate Marilyn. I dont know why Nicole hasnt told her where to go !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Can Ruby get any hotter????? ;)

The show has got quite dull and boring

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 TremblingTurnip

http://dykesy.wordpress.com/2011/05/12/summer-bay-surf-carnival/

Report from the upcoming Surf Carnival Episode, enjoy.
    John Palmer is a character

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭Ki ki

Oooooooh, loving the whole River Boys/Angelo storyline.... can't wait for next
    week...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭peanuthead

Ki ki wrote: »
    Oooooooh, loving the whole River Boys/Angelo storyline.... can't wait for next
    week...

Yeah can someone elaborate on this - I don't exactly know whats happening

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭freeze4real

do you want spoilers ? i have seen all the latest episode from australia on youtube.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

do you want spoilers ? i have seen all the latest episode from australia on youtube.

Spill.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭freeze4real

The rives boys are sexy as **** and are trouble especially Heath.

Brad the leader went on respectable by going into partnership with angelo by loaning him cash for his business, by bringing up wonderful ideas like pizza etc.

Tensions arise as brad begins to do this like he's the boss or so.

Casey the younger brother of brax and Heath starts a relationship with ruby.

Brax and rubys mum also have a so called so strings attach sex but brax wants more. They kept this a secret.

Angelo with his cop senses suspects something's up with the river boys. So he follows them one night to the national park as they were so called pig hunting he gets bitten by a dog because of his troubles.

Nicole and angelo connects in between all of these. Mainly for the fact that angelo delivers nicole's baby on the beach.

Angelo trails Heath one night and finds out what they're up to. I won't tell you guys. Because if this he's gets smacked in a shovel and he's missing for up to a week.

And xavier and april get back together also do Romeo and indie.

I thought April would get with Dex

Is Marliyn leaving?

Did you see Charlie today...oh my god..when she took off the top and then the pance...wow.. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭peanuthead

The rives boys are sexy as **** and are trouble especially Heath.

Brad the leader went on respectable by going into partnership with angelo by loaning him cash for his business, by bringing up wonderful ideas like pizza etc.

Tensions arise as brad begins to do this like he's the boss or so.

Casey the younger brother of brax and Heath starts a relationship with ruby.

Brax and rubys mum also have a so called so strings attach sex but brax wants more. They kept this a secret.

Angelo with his cop senses suspects something's up with the river boys. So he follows them one night to the national park as they were so called pig hunting he gets bitten by a dog because of his troubles.

Nicole and angelo connects in between all of these. Mainly for the fact that angelo delivers nicole's baby on the beach.

Angelo trails Heath one night and finds out what they're up to. I won't tell you guys. Because if this he's gets smacked in a shovel and he's missing for up to a week.

And xavier and april get back together also do Romeo and indie.

Thanks for that, but no offence, but I knew all that already!!

Do you not have anything further ahead??

:)

Heath Braxton is going to get some loving too from
    Bianca

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭trebor28

im watching it a week ahead on c5.

angelo gets a bit to close to the braxtons and gets sent
    a pigs head with a note saying, this little pig stuck his nose in where it wasnt wanted.

also on the episode today, for all you indie lovers, there was almost a nip slip! and in the diner and all!!!

Heath is such a prick. I would love if Angelo and Charlie get back together.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭BornThisWay

Marilyn kidnaps George after Nicole decides to take him back. After she gets him back, Nicole leaves with George and Angelo.
    The chemistry with Roo and Sid is heating up, the Hawaii episodes should be within the next month so I'd say they will end up together soon enough.
    Elijah gets with Roo's friend, Laura.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭coconut5

This isn't a spoiler, but Miles and Leah are so cute!!!!! That is all.

• Advertisement

Marilyn kidnaps George after Nicole decides to take him back. After she gets him back, Nicole leaves with George and Angelo.
    The chemistry with Roo and Sid is heating up, the Hawaii episodes should be within the next month so I'd say they will end up together soon enough.
    Elijah gets with Roo's friend, Laura.

Poor Marilyn I really wanted her to keep the baby oh and I hate Roo

Advertisement