Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Tayla

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Bianca is an idiot imo how quick after she was raped was she hopping into bed with Heath :rolleyes: and also she telling April stay away from him and now she plays happy families with Heath and Darcy

Is there a set time you're supposed to wait after being raped before having sex with someone else?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

do you ever notice how most of the characters seem to own an iphone? so theres obviously just the one phone on set and gets passed from person to person with a different cover on it!

my Aunt/cousins moved to Australia recently and my cousin was given a macbook by his school, im sure its some deal apple have over there, im assuming they have a product placement deal with home and away too,

gina's house and the caravan park have the desktop mac
    they all have iphones,
    and ive seen april and dex using macbooks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,872 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Tayla wrote: »
    Is there a set time you're supposed to wait after being raped before having sex with someone else?

No but surely some realism wouldnt have her jumping into bed so soon after a rape with someone who was a suspect at one stage

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Vahevala

It is the same in Neighbours, I presumed it was because Apple signed an agreement with both shows ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Tayla wrote: »

No but surely some realism wouldnt have her jumping into bed so soon after a rape with someone who was a suspect at one stage

Sorry now but you can't use the word realism when discussing home and away.

• Advertisement

do you ever notice how most of the characters seem to own an iphone? so theres obviously just the one phone on set and gets passed from person to person with a different cover on it!

what if... bianca goes into labour early (in the bush probably... miles from the hospital, even though they are able to just 'pop' in every other episode) and then discovers the baby is not premature, the dates were wrong and it actually is liams?

other scenario... sid finds out sasha is not his daughter but that lottie is and they were switched at birth like what happened with kirsty and jade the twins a few years ago. since lottie looks and speaks just like indy anyway.

well if liam is the dad the baby would be premature if she went into labour early, since the doctors are convinced she concieved before the wedding
    It is a pity that they hadnt cast lottie as Sasha since she is Indys sister irl

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

d
    other scenario... sid finds out sasha is not his daughter but that lottie is and they were switched at birth like what happened with kirsty and jade the twins a few years ago. since lottie looks and speaks just like indy anyway.

Kirsty and Jade were switched??? Never knew that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    Kirsty and Jade were switched??? Never knew that!

Yup, Jade belonged to another family!!

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Yup, Jade belonged to another family!!

Yeah they weren't related at all, and then this other twin identical to Kirsty came into the scene, it was gas!

Even though there had been an incident when Jade was stuck in a mudslide and Kirsty had used her twin senses to find her!

I love this show. If I knew as much about quantum physics or something as I knew about Home and Away I'd be rich.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Vahevala

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭fataltragedy

Vahevala wrote: »

:o I can't believe she's leaving!!

I used to live in Oz, and knew plenty of the cast when I did - since returning home, I've stopped watching H&A mostly because most of the gang I knew and loved had left at that point. But colleen's an oldie institute on there. That's such a shame!

When did Roo stop wanting to be with Sid and get with Harvey again :confused: Harvey was a baddie didnt he burn Alf's boat and blame Romeo and now he is Roo's boyfriend again :confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

When did Roo stop wanting to be with Sid and get with Harvey again :confused: Harvey was a baddie didnt he burn Alf's boat and blame Romeo and now he is Roo's boyfriend again :confused:
    Harvey looks pure sneaky, don't like him at al.

geez has dex ever heard of a trim?? the amount of armpit hair poking out of his tshirt when he was treating april was vomit inducing

It is a pity that they hadnt cast lottie as Sasha since she is Indys sister irl

to be fair i like lottie the way she is, its about time they had an intelligent non-bratty teenager to take over now Dex is all grown up (ish).

i really couldn't have seen her do the storylines sash has had since she joined.

also if indy looks like her mum and sash's mum is different, you couldn't have lottie as indie's sister through Sid the looks alone would mess that storyline up.

Home and Away's Lisa Gormley has revealed that Bianca is prepared to die to save her baby.

Fiery Summer Bay resident Bianca Scott's busy lifestyle puts herself and her baby in danger as she is rushed to hospital next month.

Gormley told TV Week: "She's pretty scared... she puts a lot of blame on herself because she's been focusing too much on herself and her marriage - she feels she hasn't given the baby what it needs, which is why things are going wrong.

"She has to go forward with the C-section or try and hold it out, but the longer they wait, the more danger there is to the mother and baby.

"She's petrified. It's a really dangerous situation for her and the baby, but if they're going to lose one of them, she'd rather it be herself than the baby."

Co-star Dan Ewing, who plays the father of Bianca's baby Heath, added: "Bianca tells Heath that if it comes down to a choice, he's to make sure Sid saves the child.

"Deep down he still has a lot of love for Bianca, so it's pretty heavy for him, even though he has accepted the fact that he and Bianca aren't going to be together in the near future."

Home and Away viewers will be left to wonder whether Bianca and her unborn child will survive.

Sasha
    goes after Casey next
    which is a shame as I quite liked her with Xavier

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,349 ✭✭✭✭starlit

:eek: Oh no, why she want to go out with him when she is better suited to xavier must be the age difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 annsie

I met the home and away gang when i was in Oz... liam, bianca and april were by far the nicest. John plamer was cool aswell.... and brax is as hot in de flesh too!! Was abit dissappointed with dex and xsaviour, they were real quiet and there was no banter oua them, still nice though! Ruby is apparently awful to work with.... she's up her ass and they cant understand why romeo goes out with her in real life!?

Home and Away star Rhiannon Fish has revealed that fans can expect some "shocking" scenes in the near future.

The actress - who plays April in the Australian soap - explained that the plot will have a massive effect on every character in the Bay.

"We just shot some stuff, and every single person in cast and crew can't stop talking about it," Fish told TV Week.

"It shocked the hell out of me, everything from the way it's written to the way it happens to the impact it has on every single character in the Bay.

"It's unbelievable, so I can't wait for everyone to see it."

Fish stated that the scenes will not be another natural disaster of the same ilk as last year's big storm plot.

"We're not going down the natural disaster path - we had the big storm last year. This one is just something that hits every single character in a different way.

"You'll have to tune in for it, but it's a shocker, that's for sure."

Rhiannon Fish has also teased about a possible romance between April and another character.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

annsie wrote: »
    I met the home and away gang when i was in Oz... liam, bianca and april were by far the nicest. John plamer was cool aswell.... and brax is as hot in de flesh too!! Was abit dissappointed with dex and xsaviour, they were real quiet and there was no banter oua them, still nice though! Ruby is apparently awful to work with.... she's up her ass and they cant understand why romeo goes out with her in real life!?

rubys.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

annsie wrote: »
    Probably because she is so hot ????

So Heath
    is now the proud dad to a baby boy! anyone else wonder how H & A are going to cope with having a baby growing up on the show, children/toddlers tend not to last very long or get bumped up a few years

hoodwinked wrote: »
    So Heath
    is now the proud dad to a baby boy! anyone else wonder how H & A are going to cope with having a baby growing up on the show, children/toddlers tend not to last very long or get bumped up a few years

VJ aged correctly on the show didnt he?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

So Heath

@ 20:52mins in to todays' show - awwww :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 saraderpington

Anyone know if Indi and Romeo get back together? Can't find it anywhere!

:D

It looks like it will but he chooses Ruby in the end:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,358 ✭✭✭naughto

pookiesboo wrote: »
    It looks like it will but he chooses Ruby in the end:mad:
    he is dead right to choose ruby she is way hotter

He gives Indi cash he got from Ruby to open a business, to help pay off her bills cant see Ruby being happy about that and both Romeo and Indi still have strong feelings for each other which is obvious so I do hope they get back together

• Advertisement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,327 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Jeez he gets around - wasn't he supposed to have been with the actress who plays Bianca for a while also?

There's something about him I don't like - I think it's cos he exposed himself at some awards show on national TV in Australia.:rolleyes:

That suggests to me that he is a bit of an idiot.

Rebecca Breeds has departed her Home and Away role as Ruby Buckton, it has been confirmed.

Breeds, who joined the soap in 2008, filmed her final Summer Bay scenes several weeks ago, according to TV Week.

However, Breeds was coy on her departure, saying: "It's a contract thing, so I can't discuss that."

The actress ruled out a tragic end for her alter ego and revealed that the door will be left open for a return to the Australian serial.

She added: "Ruby is still very much alive. I'm not free of Ruby yet."

The 24-year-old's character Ruby is currently embroiled in a love-triangle plot with boyfriend Romeo and his ex-wife Indi.

Either Ruby or Indi will soon find out they are pregnant in an upcoming storyline.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 437 ✭✭mimihops

Anyone know when home & away will be back on RTE 2?? I'm feeling deprived!!

mimihops wrote: »
    Anyone know when home & away will be back on RTE 2?? I'm feeling deprived!!

Next week

• Advertisement

Ruby - indi - Romeo spoiler:
    Ruby is pregnant,

Heath is not suppose to be Bianca's baby daddy and Brax gets a new love interest I think it is the councillor Natalie from the school

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Chunky monkey 84

Ruby - indi - Romeo spoiler:
    Ruby is pregnant,

Is she really pregnant or just saying so to keep Romeo? Looks like she's just playing games with the poor guy to make sure he stays with her!

Is she really pregnant or just saying so to keep Romeo? Looks like she's just playing games with the poor guy to make sure he stays with her!

im not sure :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭whitewave

am I the only one who thinks Indi is looking like a Barbie doll who lost her favourite shade of lipstick? Someone needs to cheer that girl up

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 188 ✭✭KnowYourEnemy

Not watched in about 3 weeks.

Is April and her awesome rack still bouncing around in bikinis?

• Registered Users Posts: 48 real_irishken

^
    Yeah she is, she's great but she's also a boot. Just leave Dex alone to have nerd love with Lottie.

By the way, is Lottie really related to Indy? They look near identical and talk in exactly the same tone. And no i'm not an ignorant irishman either! I realise Australian's have different accents in general. It's just they're so alike, even down to the bloody overbite!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,138 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

^
    Yeah she is, she's great but she's also a boot. Just leave Dex alone to have nerd love with Lottie.

By the way, is Lottie really related to Indy? They look near identical and talk in exactly the same tone. And no i'm not an ignorant irishman either! I realise Australian's have different accents in general. It's just they're so alike, even down to the bloody overbite!
    Sisters in real life, although I don't see the resemblence myself

• Registered Users Posts: 48 real_irishken

^
    They are! And people tell me i'm not perceptive.

I'd use her **** for toothpaste

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

H&A Summer break confirmed for July 27th until September 3rd. Channel5 will be running viewers' favourite episodes during that break from 1989 to the present day though according to this.

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭AllWasWell

Loving Indi atm, wonder will they push the modelling storyline with her seeing as shes in so much debt and is desperate for money..that could be good! personally i dont think her and romeo are good together..she just seems too good for him and im not talking about looks coz lets face it he's really hot too..shes like a super woman! she can do everything, she works and goes to college and stays up late to do her assignments..its no wonder shes cracked!

Yeah it would be really good is she went to a bunch of seedy photo shoots and became a topless model and then everyone found out.

Remember when Martha was a stripper? That was great.

Wasn't there some scandal about the actress who played Marta, Jodi Gordon, doing coke and blowing guys on set?

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭AllWasWell

i was just going to say that if they did go ahead with that story it would be so like when martha was a stripper..indi needs a new story, the marriage break up is getting old now..its a pity logan is gone out of it, i thought he was much better for her than romeo! she needs something crazy to happen coz she is such a great actress!

• Advertisement
Advertisement