Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

Holy cow :eek: I haven't watched Home & Away in years!! I may try catch the next episode and see what's happening in it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭BornThisWay

Miles is Milco, Sally's "imaginary friend" who turned out to be her twin. When she came to SB she just kept on talking about and to Milco but had forgotten it was a real person.

Brax wont die - all new cast members (permanent) get three year contracts when they join up.

Has Bianca's rape aired in Ireland yet? I watch Aussie pace so not sure. I think the three -episode-a-week rule really ruined this storyline. Bianca was barely in it the day after the rape and not at all the following day. It didnt come across nearly as hard hitting as a rape should be.

With the exception of Ray Meagher and Georgie Parker (who are about as big as you can get on Aussie TV so are on mega bucks) all cast are only contracted to appear in three episodes a week. So that's why a big storyline will have a two day break for what seems like no reason. It's really frustrating. I would much rather they were in all episodes for their story and then had a few weeks off at the end.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

No rape, the other day she came home and Heath was in the house but now she's comfortable with him and doesn't see him as a threat. Any spoilers for us in the Xavier/April/Dex storyline? :)

April and Dex are a couple now and Xavier forgives them. Xavier is with a girl called Kelly. I have a sneaking suspicion it was her brother raped Bianca.

Last night Roo moved out of the farm. She moved there as a temporary measure but feels she is being thrust into a relationship and mother role too quickly. She moves back into Summer Bay House which could be awkward seeing as how she is not seeing eye to eye with either Alf or Marilyn!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

With the exception of Ray Meagher and Georgie Parker (who are about as big as you can get on Aussie TV so are on mega bucks) all cast are only contracted to appear in three episodes a week. So that's why a big storyline will have a two day break for what seems like no reason. It's really frustrating. I would much rather they were in all episodes for their story and then had a few weeks off at the end.
    I didnt know that about the contracts. Surely it would make more sense for them to be in 5 or 6 consecutive episodes and then have 4 or 5 days off. Especially if it is a major storyline like that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

April and Dex are a couple now and Xavier forgives them. Xavier is with a girl called Kelly. I have a sneaking suspicion it was her brother raped Bianca.

Last night Roo moved out of the farm. She moved there as a temporary measure but feels she is being thrust into a relationship and mother role too quickly. She moves back into Summer Bay House which could be awkward seeing as how she is not seeing eye to eye with either Alf or Marilyn!

Wasnt Roo staying in Angelo's place i.e. Tony Holden's house?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭CG328

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Wasnt Roo staying in Angelo's place i.e. Tony Holden's house?

Yeah but she won't go back living there as Indi lives there with Romeo and she doesn't agree with Roo and her father dating..

Yeah, Roo moves out because Indi isnt happy. Going to the farm was only going to be temporary anyway. I never understood why Morag wouldnt allow Roo to move into Summer Bay House and why she was quite cold to her because we were always lead to believe they were very close.

Likewise, I think Marilyn should have moved into the Beach House because that's where she belongs. She always did! But with Irene, April and Bianca and soon Gypsy and Lily it would be pretty crowded round there!

Yeah, Roo moves out because Indi isnt happy. Going to the farm was only going to be temporary anyway. I never understood why Morag wouldnt allow Roo to move into Summer Bay House and why she was quite cold to her because we were always lead to believe they were very close.

Likewise, I think Marilyn should have moved into the Beach House because that's where she belongs. She always did! But with Irene, April and Bianca and soon Gypsy and Lily it would be pretty crowded round there!

I think Morag and Roo have a quite frosty relationship even though they were getting on well before Roo got with Sid

But for the past twenty odd years we were lead to believe they were really close. That's why I dont understand why Morag wasnt very friendly to her when she returned. But on Aussie screens now, it's Morag is backing Roo up when it comes to ALf becasue Alf is furious with her.

• Advertisement

It's like musica chairs at the moment!! :O :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LC2010HIS

Samich wrote: »
    I'm a fella and I can easily see brax is unreal, I'd love to be him, straight btw :L

Oh yes Oh yes ;)
    He is hot but theres something about him.. Personality, the expressions, wit...*wipes drool off keyboard* *google images*

So, Morag left Summer Bay in Friday's Australian episode, freeing up her room for Roo. It was actually Marilyn suggest to Alf that he allow her move back in.

Charlie and Brax broke up because Brax was arrested for being the ringleader of the marijuana crop and he admitted money laundering to Charlie.

So, Morag left Summer Bay in Friday's Australian episode, freeing up her room for Roo. It was actually Marilyn suggest to Alf that he allow her move back in.

Charlie and Brax broke up because Brax was arrested for being the ringleader of the marijuana crop and he admitted money laundering to Charlie.

Surely Charlie will be in trouble for sleeping with a suspect i.e. Brax and hopefully thrown off the police force

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

"The Farm" What the hell happened to the crops Martha set when she moved to the farm :)

Marcus Graham joins the cast of Home and Away as Harvey Ryan.

Harvey Ryan is big on sailing, boating and all things to do with the sea. Brought up all his life in Summer Bay - he runs a local fishing charter.

Harvey is a big fish in a small pond and more than capable of winning a woman over with his smile, his easy charm and his blokey boatie ways.

He's also more than capable of making enemies and will get on the wrong side of many of Summer Bay's locals including Romeo Smith.

Romeo is convinced that Harvey trashed his boat in an attempt to sink his business. Then, when he finds Harvey stealing his clients and blatantly copying his business ideas, Romeo decides to play rough and reports Harvey to the police as a suspect in the vandalism of the boat.

The gloves are off and both men settle in for a war. But when Elijah inadvertently gives evidence to clear Harvey of the crime, Romeo apologises to Harvey. But it's too late. Harvey isn't interested in apologies and has just complained to the council about the fact Romeo and Alf don't have a permit for their mooring. Will this be the end of Romeo's fledgling business?

Marcus can be seen on-air from 7pm Wednesday 10th August. He is still well-remembered for his role as Wheels in E-Street and is currently appearing in ABC's Crownies.

"The Farm" What the hell happened to the crops Martha set when she moved to the farm :)

Apparantley, they use those crops for the food on the show, in the Diner and when the cast are having lunch etc!

Monday - Marilyn read Tarot cards for Roo and predicted rocky times ahead for her and Sid. Charlie caught Brax in bed with Tegan. Heath and Tegan stashed pills at Casey/Romeo/Indi's house.

Apparantley, they use those crops for the food on the show, in the Diner and when the cast are having lunch etc!

Monday - Marilyn read Tarot cards for Roo and predicted rocky times ahead for her and Sid. Charlie caught Brax in bed with Tegan. Heath and Tegan stashed pills at Casey/Romeo/Indi's house.

Marilyn and Roo become friends so :eek:

Indi and Dex's mother is coming back

Roo didnt want them done but Marilyn and Alf made her do it. Then, when Marilyn spotted the trouble ahead she quickly gathered the cards and ran off. Roo thought Marilyn was trying to intimidate her and later confronted her when Marilyn admitted what she had seen.

Tuesday - so Marilyn's predictions came true already! Sid organised a romantic trip on the Blaxland with Roo. Romeo decided to invite Indi along and tensions between her and Roo rocketed! Then a storm came and they were left stranded till Alf came to the rescue!!

Heath was arrested with a serious amount of ecstacy!

• Advertisement

Tuesday - so Marilyn's predictions came true already! Sid organised a romantic trip on the Blaxland with Roo. Romeo decided to invite Indi along and tensions between her and Roo rocketed! Then a storm came and they were left stranded till Alf came to the rescue!!

Heath was arrested with a serious amount of ecstacy!

One month break in Ireland :(:(

Leah gets pregnant but she's not happy and doesnt want it. This creates a lot of tension for her and Miles.

SarahBeep! wrote: »

Watch it on youtube!;)

Watched on youtube last night.

Why would Romeo do that? He's a bit thick isnt he?

Feel sorry for Charlie. She never has any luck with guys...

LC2010HIS wrote: »
    Watched on youtube last night.

Why would Romeo do that? He's a bit thick isnt he?

Feel sorry for Charlie. She never has any luck with guys...

Maybe she should go back to Joey so :p

Charlie really falls way too quick in to bed and in love

CG328 wrote: »
    SarahBeep! wrote: »

Watch it on youtube!;)

how do I find the episode numbers so I know where to start?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Maybe she should go back to Joey so :p

Charlie really falls way too quick in to bed and in love

Joey! OMG remember that?
    Why did she and Angelo break up? Something over parenting Ruby?

Brax gets stabbed by Jake who takes Casey and Ruby hostage

• Advertisement

Well todays episode was 5353, so go back a week or two, just type in the episode number, not 5353 home and away for e.g.

Advertisement