Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,289 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I hope the storm takes Ruby, Charlie, Roo and Elijah far out to sea and dont return them :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭unitedrover

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I hope the storm takes Ruby, Charlie, Roo and Elijah far out to sea and dont return them :p

Not Ruby...just the other three. But then again leave Charlie back as well.

Roo and Elijah can get abducted by pirates or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭thegoodgirl

Awh no leave Charlie alone, as a hopeless romantic I want to see her and Brax live happily ever after.

As for who I would love to see washed away it would have to be Roo, Elijah, Sid and Xavier. They all really annoy me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Not Ruby...she is one of the few decent looking chicks in it....although she is a very selfish and irritating character. ;)

I would like to see Romeo and Marilyn be washed away, never to be seen again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

That first promo was REALLY bad:eek:

So bad I had to watch it again...sounds like they have used the sound track from the RTE religious bit at 6pm!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

mel.b wrote: »
    That first promo was REALLY bad:eek:

So bad I had to watch it again...sounds like they have used the sound track from the RTE religious bit at 6pm!

The second one looks unreal though!

I rememebr the flood, that was when Pippa's husband died.

I remember the mudslide, wasn't that when Alf's wife Ailsa died?

I remember Jack and Martha's wedding.

What was the Ferry disaster??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭unitedrover

Am I correct in thinking some people are going to be killed off in this??any ideas??

Use SPOILERS though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Am I correct in thinking some people are going to be killed off in this??any ideas??

If people are gonna say who dies can the PLEASE use spoiler tags!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭trebor28

"its gona change the bay forever"

how many times in the past was this said and nothing ever changes!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭BornThisWay

And all their promos from previous disasters have screamed "Someone wont make it through the night" and then an extra dies or somebody in it just for the occasion, like when Rachel's mum died in the wedding disaster.

Anyway, this is the latest promo and it looks really impressive. I hope the collapse of the school roof means they are getting rid of the set for good as it's rarely used and I feel the show has moved on from the days when it was a main set

http://www.youtube.com/user/cickybab#p/u/0/JvcGKmu93JU

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Rhalliord

Am I mistaken, or didnt the school burn down before?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

This should be an interesting day after all.

3 people are supposed to die.

The school was destroyed in an earthquake in 1995.

Ailsa was trapped in the mudslide but died months later after having a heart attack.

I hope Irene kids and maybe Selina return
    for Irene's breast cancer storyline

I hope Irene kids and maybe Selina return
    for Irene's breast cancer storyline

I was actually thinking today that it seems strange for Gypsy to come back for this when Irene has three kids of her own who could return or Hayley even. Not that I'd want red haired Hayley back and I doubt Bec Hewitt would return!!

Anyway, more spoilers about the great storm;

it's been confirmed at least one local dies
    Leah starts bleeding and worries she is suffering a miscarriage
    Charlie gets shot the morning after
    Heath and Bianca get stuck together when the school roof collapses
    Colleen's life is also in danger

Back on RTE today

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Back on RTE today
    Yeah happy days. Its been a long month.

Home and Away star Ada Nicodemou has revealed that the soap's forthcoming storm storyline will result in a death.

As previously reported, episodes which air in Australia next week see some extreme weather put lives on the line in Summer Bay. Show bosses are billing the storyline as the biggest disaster plot in the programme's history.

Speaking to TV Week about the dramatic episodes, Nicodemou confirmed: "There's actually someone who dies at the end of the storm, but I'm not going to give that away. But someone doesn't make it through."

Nicodemou also explained that her character Leah Patterson-Baker will find herself trapped in the Diner during the storm, leaving her frantic with worry over the whereabouts of her son VJ (Felix Dean).

When she finally learns that VJ is safe, the pregnant chef suffers another scare as she starts bleeding.

"She's been feeling a bit under the weather, which I think is caused by stress," Nicodemou said. "But then she notices she's bleeding and thinks she's miscarried."

Has anyone seen the Summer Bay Weather Report on Facebook? They are really going all out to promote this.
    I hope RTE do something to promote it but I wouldnt be holding my breath.

• Advertisement

I was actually thinking today that it seems strange for Gypsy to come back for this when Irene has three kids of her own who could return or Hayley even. Not that I'd want red haired Hayley back and I doubt Bec Hewitt would return!!

Anyway, more spoilers about the great storm;

it's been confirmed at least one local dies
    Leah starts bleeding and worries she is suffering a miscarriage
    Charlie gets shot the morning after
    Heath and Bianca get stuck together when the school roof collapses
    Colleen's life is also in danger

I think the death could be Sid's wife (Indi and Dexter's mother) or Tegan

Is Heath the real father of Darcy or is it Brax?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Susie_Q

Is Heath the real father of Darcy or is it Brax?

It's Heath.

The Great Storm kicks off tomorrow, Oz pace!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

Home and Away star Ada Nicodemou has revealed that the soap's forthcoming storm storyline will result in a death.

As previously reported, episodes which air in Australia next week see some extreme weather put lives on the line in Summer Bay. Show bosses are billing the storyline as the biggest disaster plot in the programme's history.

Speaking to TV Week about the dramatic episodes, Nicodemou confirmed: "There's actually someone who dies at the end of the storm, but I'm not going to give that away. But someone doesn't make it through."

Nicodemou also explained that her character Leah Patterson-Baker will find herself trapped in the Diner during the storm, leaving her frantic with worry over the whereabouts of her son VJ (Felix Dean).

When she finally learns that VJ is safe, the pregnant chef suffers another scare as she starts bleeding.

"She's been feeling a bit under the weather, which I think is caused by stress," Nicodemou said. "But then she notices she's bleeding and thinks she's miscarried."

When will this be on RTE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

closeline wrote: »
    When will this be on RTE

in about a month or two? i think they fell really behind during the break rte took lately!

No reunion for Bianca and Liam as he is suppose to get with
    Gypsy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 303 ✭✭tazwaz

hi guys, does anyone know if brax and charlie get back together after their "break"?? i'll be devastated if they dont :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

Hi, i am still watching it on RTE..What happened to Heath?? Gone to jail?? Something happen to him before that??

• Advertisement

closeline wrote: »
    Hi, i am still watching it on RTE..What happened to Heath?? Gone to jail?? Something happen to him before that??

Heath suffered a seizure after being tasered by a copper at the station

Advertisement