Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,289 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Home and Away star Rhiannon Fish has teased the latest twist ahead for her stressed-out character April Scott, who is about to start dabbling in drugs as she struggles with exam pressure.

April resorts to desperate measures in scenes which soon air in Australia, deciding to take medication to help her stay awake as she puts in long hours of study for her HSC exams.

The episodes in question see April steal Sid Walker's (Robert Mammone) script pad to write herself a prescription, disregarding the seriousness of her actions.

Fish told TV Week of the storyline: "April is one of those people who just puts so much pressure on herself. The fact it's illegal doesn't cross her mind - she just needs something to help her make it through the exams."

The actress also promised that April's decision will have long-lasting consequences.

"It's something that will affect her for the rest of her life, taking these drugs," Fish explained.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Mrs Ron Burgundy

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I was actually thinking today that it seems strange for Gypsy to come back for this when Irene has three kids of her own who could return or Hayley even. Not that I'd want red haired Hayley back and I doubt Bec Hewitt would return!!

Anyway, more spoilers about the great storm;

it's been confirmed at least one local dies
    Leah starts bleeding and worries she is suffering a miscarriage
    Charlie gets shot the morning after
    Heath and Bianca get stuck together when the school roof collapses
    Colleen's life is also in danger

I think the death could be Sid's wife (Indi and Dexter's mother) or Tegan

Please god let it be Coleen..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Ophiopogon

Its got to Alf that is going to die after the whole thing with Rue bringing up his prominent past at the bay.

I can'tbelive they are going to make the april one a "druggie"...her and her sister have to have the most boring and predicable storylines. Tenner bets she takes a two uppers and spends the next 3 years coming to terms with had happened.

I only watch it for old time sake and to get a look at the sun and sand but its gotten so bad over the last few years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭trebor28

i heard its
    Megan
    who dies!

they rarely kill off a major character in this scenario.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,344 ✭✭✭✭starlit

trebor28 wrote: »
    i heard its
    Megan
    who dies!

That would make sense but could be Tegan. Well if that's the case the whole thing with who darcy's father is will all come out and brax and the real father will find out for sure. Why oh why wouldn't brax just have the dna test even his mother knew megan was lieing! Now casey has found out will he be able to break it to brax?

• Advertisement

trebor28 wrote: »
    i heard its
    Megan
    who dies!

Who the hell is Megan? I don't remember a Megan?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭trebor28

doovdela wrote: »
    That would make sense but could be Tegan. Well if that's the case the whole thing with who darcy's father is will all come out and brax and the real father will find out for sure. Why oh why wouldn't brax just have the dna test even his mother knew megan was lieing! Now casey has found out will he be able to break it to brax?

some people dont want it to be told, why do you think i used spoilers?

you have just gave up the ghost!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Ok....who is Kelly and how did she end up in the bay?? Having a catch up online at the mo!

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Ok....who is Kelly and how did she end up in the bay?? Having a catch up online at the mo!

Some farm chick Xavier picked up it was her brother who raped Bianca

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

That little fella hitting Heath today :D Paulo Nutini lookalike.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

That little fella hitting Heath today :D Paulo Nutini lookalike.
    Paulo is waaay hotter

Is Xavier gone for good I do hope so

Is Xavier gone for good I do hope so

True, he contributes nothing to the show. I also wish he'd take Marilyn and Coleen with him (headwreckers!!)

Has anyone ever seen the actor who plays Miles being interviewed or anything, I'm curious to know whether he's as weird and hyperactive in real-life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Butterfly25

True, he contributes nothing to the show. I also wish he'd take Marilyn and Coleen with him (headwreckers!!).

Ugh!! Get rid of Coleen, she's just ridiculous at this stage!
    Has anyone ever seen the actor who plays Miles being interviewed or anything, I'm curious to know whether he's as weird and hyperactive in real-life.

There are a few bits and pieces on youtube just type "josh quong tart interview" in the search bar, alot of the stuff seems to be old though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

True, he contributes nothing to the show. I also wish he'd take Marilyn and Coleen with him (headwreckers!!)
    I would love to see Marilyn leaving. I HATE her character. Also Romeo and Indi should go with her....2 boring characters

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 178 ✭✭DirtyLeeds

Brax is by far the star of the show

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

DirtyLeeds wrote: »
    Jeez, i thought i was the only one who thought that! I think he is by far the most interesting character in the Bay.

Has anyone noticed that Bianca's counsellor looks very like Ian ( Pippa's husband)? He even sounds like him so it might be the same actor.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

I like Brax he's more of a parent to his younger brothers than his no good
    Mother.If only Charlie would stop blowing him out they could be a great couple

He's pretty good in the show alright but did anyone notice the episode where he was at the mother's house and he kept acting like he was in pain when he was on the couch, thought that was fair annoying and he looked like he was half smiling aswell. He is hot though so I'll forgive him ;)

Home and Away star Josh Quong Tart has revealed that he is leaving the show.

The Australian actor, who has played teacher Miles Copeland in the soap since November 2007, confirmed to TV Week magazine that he has quit his job for good and has reportedly already even filmed his final scenes.

• Advertisement

The Australian actor, who has played teacher Miles Copeland in the soap since November 2007, confirmed to TV Week magazine that he has quit his job for good and has reportedly already even filmed his final scenes.

He must be the one to die in the upcoming yearly disaster (bushfires, mudslides etc etc). God poor Leah, talk about unlucky in love :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Rhalliord

He must be the one to die in the upcoming yearly disaster (bushfires, mudslides etc etc). God poor Leah, talk about unlucky in love :(

are they having another yearly disaster as well as the storms?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,313 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

:( I really like Miles! And I used to hate him when he first came! He's hot now though:D

Rhalliord wrote: »
    are they having another yearly disaster as well as the storms?

Oh no sorry that's what I meant by the yearly disaster. I can't believe Miles is going out of it, maybe if he is killed then Sally will come back for the funeral :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Awww crap! I like Miles! :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭unitedrover

max life wrote: »
    I would love to see Marilyn leaving. I HATE her character. Also Romeo and Indi should go with her....2 boring characters

Hate Marilyn too. Very difficult to compare her to Louise in Emmerdale even though it was the same actress.

Onto Indi....bit irritable but great to look at (which balances it out imo):eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Pretty_Pistol

Just watching it there. Charlie must have got botox. Only the skin right above her eyebrows move. She's very pretty though.

God I hate Charlie, she's SOO annoying. Don't really understand the attraction either, she's very shiney imo. I miss Angelo, he was HOT!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,313 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

God I hate Charlie, she's SOO annoying. Don't really understand the attraction either, she's very shiney imo. I miss Angelo, he was HOT!!

I agree Angelo was very hot! I would have liked to see the relationship between him and Nicole develop a bit slower than it did cos I think they were a good couple and also I would have liked if they had stayed!!:)

• Advertisement

leahyl wrote: »
    I agree Angelo was very hot! I would have liked to see the relationship between him and Nicole develop a bit slower than it did cos I think they were a good couple and also I would have liked if they had stayed!!:)

Yeah that relationship happened way too fast for my liking, they're doing the same thing with Miles and Leah now, it's really annoying. Have to say though I wasn't really into the relationship between Nicole and Angelo (could have been cos it happened too fast). I loved Nicole and Aidan and how their relationship progressed, I like a slightly drawn out romance :). Nicole started to annoy me towards the end, and she got really thin as well. And what was with her crazy white hair??:confused:

Whats the betting this new girl, Sid's daughter, with the attitude problem is going to turn around in a few weeks time and become a fine upstanding member of the community just like Nicole and all the rest of them did.

Advertisement