Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,290 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

God I hate Charlie, she's SOO annoying. Don't really understand the attraction either, she's very shiney imo. I miss Angelo, he was HOT!!

+ 1

I hate Charlie and Ruby

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,315 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Yeah that relationship happened way too fast for my liking, they're doing the same thing with Miles and Leah now, it's really annoying. Have to say though I wasn't really into the relationship between Nicole and Angelo (could have been cos it happened too fast). I loved Nicole and Aidan and how their relationship progressed, I like a slightly drawn out romance :). Nicole started to annoy me towards the end, and she got really thin as well. And what was with her crazy white hair??:confused:

Whats the betting this new girl, Sid's daughter, with the attitude problem is going to turn around in a few weeks time and become a fine upstanding member of the community just like Nicole and all the rest of them did.

Or Aden and Belle! I loved all the flirting and stuff at the beginning of their relationship!

Aaaaw the good aul days:(:D

I actually haven't been watching it the last few days but yes this Sasha one is a right b***h! And you just know she'll have a personality transplant in the not so distant future!:D

Charlie is so thin she looks awful

I lol'd at Brax's rubgy tackle on her to save her from being hit by a car in today's episode on RTE

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭Caprica

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Charlie is so thin she looks awful

I lol'd at Brax's rubgy tackle on her to save her from being hit by a car in today's episode on RTE

I was kinda hoping he would push her in front of it. I really find their relationship unbelievable. I can't understand how that guy who Brax beat up did say tell her colleague about her and Brax. I can't see the other cops taking it to well. Found the whole storm storyline disappointing, a big whole lot of nothing with a subsidiary character being killed of.

On a more positive note welcome back Gypsy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

+ 1

I hate Charlie and Ruby
    Yeah so do I, but she is hot as hell ;)

• Advertisement

Caprica wrote: »
    I was kinda hoping he would push her in front of it. I really find their relationship unbelievable. I can't understand how that guy who Brax beat up did say tell her colleague about her and Brax. I can't see the other cops taking it to well. Found the whole storm storyline disappointing, a big whole lot of nothing with a subsidiary character being killed of.

On a more positive note welcome back Gypsy

Surely having Fin, Hayley or Selina back to help Irene would have made more sense as Irene and Gypsy didnt really get on and were never that close :confused:

Gypsy looks better this time around with the fringe and pulper look

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭jacksprat

http://images.werdyo.com/2011/02/26b/fish/rhiannon-fish-bikini-0.jpg

Hottest girl I'v ever seen on the show! Case closed!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Yeah, I don't think Gypsy ever even lived with Irene. I know Will did.

I keep getting very confused about whether Charlie and Brax are together or not cause they break up every week!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Whitewashmen

This is the third time in ten years that the department have wanted to close summer bay high.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,315 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

I'm loving Heath and Bianca - a lot of sexual chemistry going on there! Heath is a HOTTIEEEE:D

• Advertisement

leahyl wrote: »
    I'm loving Heath and Bianca - a lot of sexual chemistry going on there! Heath is a HOTTIEEEE:D

I prefer her with Liam myself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,144 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Their is no chance that Xavier and Sasha will ever get along, let alone ever get it on, they are just so different:P:p:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Mrs Ron Burgundy

Stupid Charlie, why didn't she just leave like Brax said, along with her annoying daughter. Cannot stand them.

P.S. Was Gypsey always this annoying?

Stupid Charlie, why didn't she just leave like Brax said, along with her annoying daughter. Cannot stand them.

P.S. Was Gypsey always this annoying?

Yes

Yes

Haha! Thanks for clearing that up. I just couldn't remember having this overwhelming urge to hit her before now :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Rhalliord

wow Looking at Charlie yesterday when Hammer Kidnapped her, I'm surprised she didn't dissapear when she turned sideways. Painfully thin she is. I would bet that my wrists are wider than her calves from the view we got of them yesterday

Rhalliord wrote: »
    wow Looking at Charlie yesterday when Hammer Kidnapped her, I'm surprised she didn't dissapear when she turned sideways. Painfully thin she is. I would bet that my wrists are wider than her calves from the view we got of them yesterday

Alf would wanna 'throw another shrimp on the barbie' for her...or maybe just stuff her full of bread. She looks sickly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭peanuthead

Just an observation but I'm pretty sure
    Heath and April
    are going to get it on.

peanuthead wrote: »
    Heath and April
    are going to get it on.
    No chance. Are you sure you dont mean
    Heath and Bianca?

max life wrote: »
    No chance. Are you sure you dont mean
    Heath and Bianca?

No I don't mean them. I'm watching weeks ahead and I know it seems unlikely but that is certainly not the way it looks at Oz pace. It seems unbelievable but I don't know, not sure

• Advertisement

Heath and April
    are going to get it on.
    April Scott will sleep with bad boy Heath Braxton in a forthcoming storyline

:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Oh my! I did hear she is going to have a drug problem alright, starts taking ADD medication to study and it gets out of hand.

But still :eek::eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭trebor28

for a show that preaches family values, they really do "pass" each other around!

Heath and April
    are going to get it on.

Haha! You heard it here first!!

I KNEW it!! But JP Liz V1 - Where do you get your info?

trebor28 wrote: »
    for a show that preaches family values

Does it?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

Why is Gypsey always showing off her teeth ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭shannon_tek

Why have they given Leah another miscarriage. I think its just not fair. Kinda knew it was coming bit predictable. but still ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭shannon_tek

April of all characters? Thats just shocking. :pac:
    I look forward to the story line

Haha! You heard it here first!!

I KNEW it!! But JP Liz V1 - Where do you get your info?

http://www.digitalspy.ie/soaps/s15/home-and-away/news/a350805/home-and-away-pair-to-have-shock-one-night-stand.html

Liam proposes to Bianca hope she accepts

• Advertisement

Looks like
    Charlie
    is leaving in the next few months

Advertisement