Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,290 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

max life wrote: »
    Looks like
    Charlie
    is leaving in the next few months

:) This is great news :)

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭thegoodgirl

Looks like
    Charlie
    is leaving in the next few months

From the previews from this week
    I take it she is killed off
    . Amazing how the kept it quiet seeing as she is finishing up filming now.

From the previews from this week
    I take it she is killed off
    . Amazing how the kept it quiet seeing as she is finishing up filming now.

HALLEJUIAH!!! there is someone listening to my prayers

Bianca isnt acting very much like a rape victim imo

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

I don't usually get annoyed at Home and Away because it's just fluff really but the current April storyline at Aussie pace is pissing me off big style.
    She cheats on Xavier and gets with Dex, which lasts for about 5 minutes before she dumps him, and then she sleeps with Heath Braxton!!! Who is actually her sisters sloppy seconds, and is still sniffing around Bianca now! I can only assume Heath and Bianca will NEVER happen now, and I don't think I even want April and Dex back together now. He's too damn adorable for a hussy like April!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

I don't usually get annoyed at Home and Away because it's just fluff really but the current April storyline at Aussie pace is pissing me off big style.
    She cheats on Xavier and gets with Dex, which lasts for about 5 minutes before she dumps him, and then she sleeps with Heath Braxton!!! Who is actually her sisters sloppy seconds, and is still sniffing around Bianca now! I can only assume Heath and Bianca will NEVER happen now, and I don't think I even want April and Dex back together now. He's too damn adorable for a hussy like April!!
    April is one character i never liked. ( Hot though);)

I didn't like her either until she started hanging around with Dex. He's so adorable he makes everyone likable! But she had to go and ruin it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 747 ✭✭✭qwertytlk

Wow that gypsy one is so annoying! One of the most irritating charachters ever. Every time she opens her mouth i just want to scream, and dont get me started on her big horse teeth

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭unitedrover

Thats the reason I like her ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭BornThisWay

The season finale for H&A aired in Australia on Friday. In it, April slept with Heath, Sid was arrested for assaulting Stu and Charlie was shot and appears to be dead.

• Advertisement

isnt she the one that was in that homemade adult video with the guy that played Geoff?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,045 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

isnt she the one that was in that homemade adult video with the guy that played Geoff?

I simply refuse to believe that until you PM me a link to said video.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

No that was Matilda

Wasnt that an actress who was in Neighbours?

It was never confirmed who that was. It came a few days after Jodi Gordon's coke scandal so I think they just wanted to block that out cos the show was hit by two huge scandals in a week!

She is currently dating the guy that played Geoff but wasn't at the time the tape thing happened.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Wasnt that an actress who was in Neighbours?

Funny things Rhiannon Fish used to be in Neighbours. She was the best friend of the original Summer.

So which kids will fail their exams this year and have to resit?

They've played loose and fast with Ruby and Xavier's ages for long enough now so I think they'll pass. Dex is too smart to fail, so I'm thinking April will have some sort of melt down and fail. Probably Casey too.

Sasha looks older than Indi and Dex

Does anyone know what the braxton family's future is on the show? I.e. Are they sticking around after Charlie leaves? They are by far the stars of the show imo. Well brax and heath anyway. Really hope writers can come up with some good interesting storyline for them.

• Advertisement

qwertytlk wrote: »
    Does anyone know what the braxton family's future is on the show? I.e. Are they sticking around after Charlie leaves? They are by far the stars of the show imo. Well brax and heath anyway. Really hope writers can come up with some good interesting storyline for them.

The actors who play Brax and Heath want to try and break the US so I dont think they will stay around too long imo

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    The actors who play Brax and Heath want to try and break the US so I dont think they will stay around too long imo

that doesnt leave much eye candy if they leave :(

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Jesus Nut

I wonder will Charlie survive the gun shot wounds and will Dr.Walker end up in Jail for long?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,315 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Jesus Nut wrote: »
    I wonder will Charlie survive the gun shot wounds and will Dr.Walker end up in Jail for long?

In jail for what?

leahyl wrote: »
    In jail for what?
    Sid beats up Sasha's boyfriend Stu as he had beat up Sasha

she dies

im fairly sure she dies. Her, brax, ruby and Casey were supposed to go and move to the city when Casey gets out of jail for a fresh start, but just as shes Packing up along comes Jake, looking for revenge and shoots her several times in the stomach, fatally wounding her. Also think i saw it on mag cover tha she bbq'ddies.

qwertytlk wrote: »

All actors have a three year contract and they are not even a year in yet so they won't be going anywhere a while!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Why did your man get so angry when the young one showed him her tattoo?

• Advertisement

Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    Why did your man get so angry when the young one showed him her tattoo?

He had a tattoo cut out of him? I'm assuming thats why

Advertisement