Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,290 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

http://www.contactmusic.com/news/daniel-ewing-accused-of-assaulting-fiancee_1274293

Australian actor Daniel Ewing (aka Heath Braxton) has been charged with assault after an alleged bust-up with his fiancee at their home.
    The 26 year old, who stars in hit Aussie serial drama Home and Away, was arrested at the couple's apartment in Sydney last week.
    Cops were called to the property after reports of an altercation, and found Ewing's fiancee Marni Little "in a distressed state" and "suffering superficial injuries to her arm", according to Australia's Sunday Telegraph newspaper.
    Ewing was charged with assault and is due in court later this month.
    He tells the publication, "It's a police matter. My fiancee and I are dealing with it and we're still very much in love."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭peanuthead

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    http://www.contactmusic.com/news/daniel-ewing-accused-of-assaulting-fiancee_1274293

Australian actor Daniel Ewing (aka Heath Braxton) has been charged with assault after an alleged bust-up with his fiancee at their home.
    The 26 year old, who stars in hit Aussie serial drama Home and Away, was arrested at the couple's apartment in Sydney last week.
    Cops were called to the property after reports of an altercation, and found Ewing's fiancee Marni Little "in a distressed state" and "suffering superficial injuries to her arm", according to Australia's Sunday Telegraph newspaper.
    He tells the publication, "It's a police matter. My fiancee and I are dealing with it and we're still very much in love."

Aw no, now I have to hate him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭shannon_tek

peanuthead wrote: »
    Aw no, now I have to hate him

....because he got into an altercation with his soon to be?

Thats harsh:P

Just watched season finale on youtube!!!!

Anyone got any new year spoilers??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,315 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Aw that's a pity:(

• Advertisement

Peter Phelps is set to join the cast of Home and Away when the Aussie soap returns in 2012. The veteran actor, who has appeared in Rescue Special Ops and Stingers, will appear as abusive teen Stu's (Brenton Thwaites) father, Alan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭BornThisWay

peanuthead wrote: »
    Just watched season finale on youtube!!!!

Anyone got any new year spoilers??

Nothing has been revealed except for the fact
    Esther Anderson has filmed her final scenes.
    No more promo videos have been released. Home and Away returns to the Seven Network on January 23rd so we'll have to wait until then to see!

Bianca
    becomes pregnant but is the daddy Liam or Heath

Bianca
    becomes pregnant but is the daddy Liam or Heath
    Or her rapist

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Just finished the season finale.....

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

I'm looking forward to this starting back again.

That promo song has gripped me. I do like James Morrisons' music.

am I the only one thats glad
    Charlie is dead? I really couldnt stand looking at her getting thinner and thinner

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,045 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Charlie is dead? I really couldnt stand looking at her getting thinner and thinner

I don't think
    she's actually dead. I think she just got so thin that we can't see her.

Me too

Quazzie wrote: »
    I don't think
    she's actually dead. I think she just got so thin that we can't see her.

Hahahahahah maybe she is just like Kate Moss in family guy
    turns sideways and slips through the floorboards

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

I am the only one who is
    gonna miss Charlie
    :o

max life wrote: »
    I am the only one who is
    gonna miss Charlie

No so will Brax and Ruby :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

max life wrote: »
    I am the only one who is
    gonna miss Charlie

I have the same feeling. I really enjoyed the story line in the past while.

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭KayTee

have resisted the temptation to watch online - can't wait for this to come back tomorrow, there has been a huge gap in my life!! How sad am I :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

KayTee wrote: »
    have resisted the temptation to watch online - can't wait for this to come back tomorrow, there has been a huge gap in my life!! How sad am I :eek:

Just before you posted that I just realised that this is back tomorrow. It lifted my spirits. Cant wait.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

Is
    she actually dead though
    ?
    You don't see the
    flatlines
    or Ruby going
    NOOOOOOOOO

Can't wait to see Brax again. Yummy

Home and Away star Rhiannon Fish has confirmed that her character April Scott will continue her pursuit of bad boy Heath Braxton in upcoming episodes.

April and Heath had a one-night stand in the soap's 2011 season finale, as they sought comfort in each other during troubled times for their respective personal lives.

As Home and Away returns to screens in Australia next Monday, April is keen to keep seeing Heath (Dan Ewing) - but is left disappointed when he doesn't seem interested.

Fish told TV Week: "As soon as April sleeps with him, she can't get him out of her head. [But] he wants absolutely nothing to do with her. So it's a really hard situation she's found herself in."

Revealing that April tries to win back Heath's attention at her sister Bianca's engagement party, the actress continued: "April's a really smart girl, and to put it nicely, Heath isn't exactly the sharpest tool in the shed. So she gets really dressed up and basically looks as hot as she possibly can in order to win him back."

The pair later share a steamy encounter on the beach, but when this is witnessed by a shocked Bianca (Lisa Gormley), viewers will be left to wonder if the blonde will put a stop to their relationship.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 188 ✭✭KnowYourEnemy

How old is Charlie?

How old is Charlie?

About 32 or 33. She had ruby when she was sixteen

Is
    she actually dead though
    ?
    You don't see the
    flatlines
    or Ruby going
    NOOOOOOOOO

Can't wait to see Brax again. Yummy

well i assume
    she is dead as when Ruby is telling Brax to gtfo eveyone is in suits and black?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

So why does Xavier wanna change career paths and be a cop? Is it from this whole Charlie thing and woooo let's get the baddies who kill people?

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    So why does Xavier wanna change career paths and be a cop? Is it from this whole Charlie thing and woooo let's get the baddies who kill people?

if he had brains he would be dangerous, its a pity he wont leave

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

He's already dangerous enough as it is! :eek:
    He also hasn't been in it too much lately so my level of annoyance at him was greatly reduced!

I know April and Heath share another kiss which is probably when Bianca sees them but.....is she gonna go all stalker on Heaths ass? Like remember how Nicole was with Sid!

Oh there is also meant to be a pregnancy :eek: but whooooooo?

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    He's already dangerous enough as it is! :eek:
    He also hasn't been in it too much lately so my level of annoyance at him was greatly reduced!

I know April and Heath share another kiss which is probably when Bianca sees them but.....is she gonna go all stalker on Heaths ass? Like remember how Nicole was with Sid!

Oh there is also meant to be a pregnancy :eek: but whooooooo?

The pregnacy is
    Bianca but who the baby daddy?? BEtter get Maury on the case

• Advertisement

Home and Away's Ruby Buckton faced a heartbreaking decision as the soap returned to screens in Australia today (Monday).

Back in November, the show's 2011 season finale episode left Ruby's mother Charlie in a critical condition after she was shot twice by vengeful Jake Pirovic (Fletcher Humphrys).

Following weeks of speculation over the character's future, today's 2012 premiere saw Charlie rushed to hospital after she was found by her loved ones.

When Charlie's lover Brax (Steve Peacocke) discovered who was responsible for her injuries, he raced off for a dramatic showdown with villainous Jake.

However, Ruby stayed at the hospital and there was heartache in store for the student after Charlie returned from emergency surgery.

Local doctor Sid Walker (Robert Mammone) was forced to break the news to Ruby that Charlie was only being kept alive by a ventilator and, as there was nothing more that medics could do, she would never breathe on her own again.

As Charlie's next of kin, Ruby was then left with the decision over whether her life support should be turned off - which later plunged Brax into turmoil as he was determined not to give up on his girlfriend.

The drama will continue to play out in tomorrow's episode as Ruby was unable to make a decision straight away.

At the weekend, Esther Anderson - who plays Charlie - confirmed her departure from the soap. However, details of the character's final scenes have always been kept tightly under wraps.

http://www.digitalspy.ie/soaps/s15/home-and-away/news/a361573/home-and-away-ruby-faces-tragic-decision.html

Advertisement