Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

The first episode of this new series has already had 306 views on youtube since being posted earlier today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Oh I'm not able, it's pretty heartbreaking. I never even liked Charlie and Ruby, why am I crying? :confused:

Good acting on their parts I must say!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 188 ✭✭KnowYourEnemy

Never realised April had such an amazing rack

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Luis21

Get new glassses mate, they've always been there.

Best thing in that show.

Sensational

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,291 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,045 ✭✭✭✭cena

She really has.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 fitz265

a home and away spoiler charlie the copper dies in the next week r two in it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 282 ✭✭neveah

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Oh I hope she chooses Heath!

I like Liam but I think Bianca has way more chemistry on screen with Heath, they are really hot together!

I thought that it was over and done with after she chose Liam so I'm really glad to see that they are not letting it go. Surely she is going to have a fit when she finds out about Heath and April though.

love it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

neveah wrote: »
    Surely she is going to have a fit when she finds out about Heath and April though.

Think she finds out about that at her engagement party or something and in that youtube video it's her wedding day so she must have patched things up or forgiven him for sleeping with April.

As for Aprils boobs.....have they not got seriously bigger lately?? :confused:

Leah is going to try and help Brax out with his money problems so could we have a new romance brewing maybe a tad too soon after Charlie I know but Leah with anyone but boring Elijah is good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,316 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Leah is going to try and help Brax out with his money problems so could we have a new romance brewing maybe a tad too soon after Charlie I know but Leah with anyone but boring Elijah is good

Yeah sure if Brax is hanging around then they need to hook him up with someone else - why not Charlie's best friend! Wouldn't put it past the writers! He'll never love anyone as much as he loved Charlie though....sob...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭BornThisWay

Does anybody elselove Marilyn and Roo running the Diner? They are a brilliant duo and their facial expressions at everything are hilarious. I'd like to see more of both of them as friends.

A few surprise appearances from Morag as well Oz pace and we finally get to see where she lives!

Home and Away's Ruby Buckton will make a move on Dexter Walker in an upcoming episode.

Ruby is struggling to cope with the tragic loss of her mum Charlie (Esther Anderson) when she tries to seek comfort from the unlikely source.

The story plays out as a concerned Dexter (Charles Cottier) pays a visit to Ruby at the caravan park, where she has been staying for a few days. He is then left stunned as Ruby attempts to seduce him.

Rebecca Breeds, who plays Ruby, told TV Week: "She doesn't have feelings for Dex, but he's someone who is completely detached from the Charlie situation and she doesn't want to feel pain.

"She's trying to distract herself, find love and feel some affection and human interaction. She just wants to be loved."

Ruby has cut ties with boyfriend Casey (Lincoln Younes) and his brother Brax (Steve Peacocke) in the aftermath of Charlie's death.

Breeds said: "Ruby is annoyed at Brax for not going to the funeral. She feels like Charlie's death is his fault… She can't get over that, plus Casey needs to be there for Brax at the moment, so it's too much for her to handle."

There's a whodunnit in store after Alf finds Stu's body at the caravan park next week. Here is a promo for Bianca and Liam's wedding

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7pJPRJPepU

is it just me or have APrils Boobs gotten much bigger lately?

Home and Away bad boy Brax will begin taking part in cage fights in a forthcoming storyline, it has been revealed.

The businessman embarks on the surprising new path as he wants some quick cash to pay back Leah Patterson-Baker (Ada Nicodemou) after she gave money to Geoffrey King on his behalf.

Steve Peacocke, who plays Brax, told TV Week: "He's angry that Leah stepped in for him. He's someone who likes to get everything done himself. He's pretty old school - he wouldn't like a girl and a friend coming to his rescue."

Brax's latest story also comes as he continues to struggle with the death of his lover Charlie (Esther Anderson).

Peacocke continued: "[Brax has] had this horrible loss and is really lost at sea at the moment. All his focus before was on Charlie, getting out of the River Boys and making a new life. Now that's gone and he's feeling a lot of pain.

"Like a lot of blokes, the way they deal with that isn't to hurt themselves, but to put themselves in harm's way. If something was to happen to him, he wouldn't care. It would almost solve his problems."

Peacocke added that he enjoyed the opportunity to film such intense scenes.

"It was unreal. I've been in a few punch-ups, but I wouldn't call myself a fighter," he said. "We had about 12 hours of fight rehearsal with the stunt coordinator.

"I wanted to go hell for leather with the slams and being thrown into the fence. I ended up with lots of cuts and grazes, but I loved it. It was like a good, hard game of footy."

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Mrs Ron Burgundy

is it just me or have APrils Boobs gotten much bigger lately?

They were always big. And she gets them out at every opportunity. I mean what schoolgirl wears that kind of get-up to go to bed? What's wrong with some nice flannel pjs??

I'm pregnant promo....contains major spoilers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MULQ7V7taY

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,344 ✭✭✭✭starlit

For a second there I thought it be
    april, but bianca ah...whose the daddy!

:eek:

doovdela wrote: »
    For a second there I thought it be
    april, but bianca ah...whose the daddy!

:eek:

I would love it was both.

April is such a selfish fool. Hope something bad happens to her soon, chlamydia or something would be good. She was such a brat for all of Bianca's wedding events.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,629 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Hope something bad happens to her soon, chlamydia or something would be good.
    :D

You'd think with Charlie's life support being turned off her so called best friend Bianca and step mother Morag would have visited :mad:

Does Morag even come back for Charlie's funeral?

I expected Heath to come to the hospital just to make sure Buckton was dead :P

• Registered Users Posts: 31 united_lmc

Bianca hardly shed a tear for her best friend dying. Also the other police woman did'nt even seem any bit upset at the hospital. Thought the whole thing was a bit unrealistic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭solerina

Does Morag even come back for Charlie's funeral?
    :P

Yes, Morag was at the funeral

solerina wrote: »
    Yes, Morag was at the funeral

Yes I'm glad she there for the funeral but surely she would have also been to see Charlie at the hospital

In fairness Morag is the only one who ever comes back for anything. Everybody moves to the city, which appears to only be a couple of hours away, and then are never heard from again.

Sure we saw Ruby looking at a photo of Charlie and Angelo the other day, remember him?

Can't wait to find out who killed Stu, they don't seem to be making such a big deal out of it! I love a murder investigation.

Lincoln Younes has confirmed that his character Casey Braxton is hiding a "disturbing" secret.

Casey recently served a short sentence in juvenile detention after committing arson, but viewers do not yet know the full story of what happened while he was locked up.

A new plotline on the soap will see Casey fear that his secret could be exposed as his friend Tyler, who he met in juvie, starts spending more and more time in Summer Bay.

Younes told TV Week: "It's something very bad and disturbing - and he hasn't told a single person. The only person who could expose it is Tyler, because he was the only witness.

"Since he got back to the Bay, he's been putting on this façade - acting as though everything is normal and he's fixed. But with Tyler around, that façade is slowly starting to crumble."

Hinting at what the secret could be, the actor continued: "Tyler was in danger and he was a person that Casey was friends with in juvie and was protective of. Then, when Tyler had his life threatened one day, Casey reacted in a way that Brax and Heath have never done."

• Advertisement

Judging by todays episode, it looks like Ruby has inherited Martha's infamous cowboy boots

Advertisement