Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Peanut_M wrote: »
    Haven't seem Home and Away in ages but just looking at the repeat on RTE1 now. Since when did Heath and April together ?? How did that even happen??
    It's a bit weird ...

It happened cause they both got really horny one day.
    united_lmc wrote: »
    Heath and April are so wrong together. How can she not see that he still has feelings for her sister

Cause she is a dope!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

It's been a while since Home and Away covered a bullying story-line, this time involving
    Sasha, in response to the death of Stu

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 188 ✭✭KnowYourEnemy

Finally got round to watching the episodes I recorded the past 2 weeks but missing one in particular - did Dex sleep with Ruby?

• Registered Users Posts: 31 united_lmc

Finally got round to watching the episodes I recorded the past 2 weeks but missing one in particular - did Dex sleep with Ruby?

No he did'nt even though she was offering it on a plate to him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

Leah is pregant in real life so now they have to try to figure out how to script that into the programme, realy hope her and Brax dont get together. Who else could the have as the father tho? she doesnt have any interest in Elijah - anyone any ideas?

• Advertisement

messrs wrote: »
    Leah is pregant in real life so now they have to try to figure out how to script that into the programme, realy hope her and Brax dont get together. Who else could the have as the father tho? she doesnt have any interest in Elijah - anyone any ideas?

unless she was preggo with twins when she was with MIles and only lost one of them? Elijah is leaving so i can't see him being the father.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 188 ✭✭KnowYourEnemy

united_lmc wrote: »
    No he did'nt even though she was offering it on a plate to him

What an idiot!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,291 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Home and Away bad boy Brax is in for a shock as he realises that his loyal friend Leah Patterson-Baker has fallen for him.

Brax is recovering in hospital following a mugging and a tough cage fight when Leah (Ada Nicodemou) pays him a visit and reveals just how much she cares.

When a concerned Leah grabs Brax's arm as he lies in his hospital bed, it's clear that she has started to regard him as more than just a friend.

Steve Peacocke, who plays Brax, told TV Week: "He really didn't see it coming, and he's shocked by it. I think she tries to put her hand on his hand, and he gets it straight away."

The latest twist for Brax comes just a few weeks after his lover Charlie (Esther Anderson) lost her life in tragic circumstances. Whether he will respond to Leah's affections is not yet known.

Peacocke continued: "Look, anything can happen. He's in a really bad place, Leah has lost loved ones before, and they've both got this mutual connection to Charlie. But I think it's better if Brax sorts himself out before he starts looking at other women.

"In real life, if you lost someone who means as much to you as Charlie means to Brax, you'd be doing a lot of soul-searching for a long time, so it's going to take someone pretty special to catch his eye."

doovdela wrote: »
    We've finally caught up with the good news
    that Bianca is pregnant yay but whose the daddy though!
    Heath isn't too happy...[/SPOILER]

Aussie time had Bianca having her scan on Wednesday and
    yes, she was further along that hoped. She wasn't apparently with Liam around the date of conception :rolleyes:
    . Who would've guessed!

kerry4sam wrote: »
    Aussie time had Bianca having her scan on Wednesday and
    yes, she was further along that hoped. She wasn't apparently with Liam around the date of conception :rolleyes:
    . Who would've guessed!

Imagine if April was also preggers by Heath someone get Jeremy Kyle on H&A :p

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

:D

Jeremy Kyle could retire handsomely after a stint with those characters :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

i can imagine him saying to Heath
    your nothing but Scum about 10 times

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

So Romeo is going entering a surf competition,in true H&A style he will win and prove Indy wrong :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Or he will end up smacking his head off someone elses surfboard and end up being rushed to hospital and there will be a whole big tense drama about it :pac:

So Romeo is going entering a surf competition,in true H&A style he will win and prove Indy wrong :D

He has become an awful moany pain

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭zoobizoo

Surely you mean that Indy has become very moany.

Go Romeo - live your dream. Indy'll still be there with her weird mouth waiting for you when you return.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,316 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Romeo cheats on Indie with Ruby :eek: well not :eek: you can see it a mile off!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

leahyl wrote: »

Unlike her to be sleeping around :),I dont know why they dont just put her near the bus stop and have her nabbing fellas getting off the bus :D

Unlike her to be sleeping around :),I dont know why they dont just put her near the bus stop and have her nabbing fellas getting off the bus :D

Lol they don't call her backseat buckton for nothing!:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,045 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Eh... didn't this already happen a few months ago?

• Advertisement

Quazzie wrote: »
    Eh... didn't this already happen a few months ago?

Yes but it's going to happen again:):pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭naughto

if i was to pick between 11-06-20-ruby-07.jpg

or

article-1362405-0D71B92E000005DC-330_306x661.jpg
    i think it would be indy(man that would be some day if i had to make a choice like that)

Arent they suppose to be leaving?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

naughto wrote: »
    if i was to pick between 11-06-20-ruby-07.jpg

or

article-1362405-0D71B92E000005DC-330_306x661.jpg
    i think it would be indy(man that would be some day if i had to make a choice like that)
    Nice choice to have, but I would pick Ruby ahead of any other chicks in H + A

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭naughto

max life wrote: »
    Nice choice to have, but I would pick Ruby ahead of any other chicks in H + A
    what about april and her (.)(.)
    hers a pic incase u forgett

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTeYuUZ2l5JDQ2mg6L9O9nQx7SRo5jMeLGr0nBkq32Scb4Sh9Ux

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,045 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Pic needs to be bigger tbf.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

naughto wrote: »
    what about april and her (.)(.)
    hers a pic incase u forgett

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTeYuUZ2l5JDQ2mg6L9O9nQx7SRo5jMeLGr0nBkq32Scb4Sh9Ux

Not a fan of Indy ( way too skinny ).
    April has super body but would still prefer Ruby. It would be a sad world if everybody always agreed with each other.

Allison Cratchley has joined the cast of Home and Away, it has been announced.
    Cratchley, known for her role as Zoe Gallagher in All Saints between 2006 and 2008, will play doctor Mel - the ex-wife of Harvey (Marcus Graham).
    Her character will make her Summer Bay entrance next week, according to TV Week.
    She explained: "She had the break-up with Marcus's character and then they separated and she went to the city with another man and their daughter, Lottie (Morgan Weaving).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

Henri is pretty hot. I think Heath should go for her. Ruby is still number one though.

• Advertisement

Allison Cratchley has joined the cast of Home and Away, it has been announced.
    Cratchley, known for her role as Zoe Gallagher in All Saints between 2006 and 2008, will play doctor Mel - the ex-wife of Harvey (Marcus Graham).
    Her character will make her Summer Bay entrance next week, according to TV Week.
    She explained: "She had the break-up with Marcus's character and then they separated and she went to the city with another man and their daughter, Lottie (Morgan Weaving).

Isn't the actress who plays indi samara weaving? Wonder if they are sisters

Advertisement