Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

Is it just me who gave out a loud Nelson Muntz style "Haw Haw" when April found out Heath had cheated on her?! Her character has become really unlikeable

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

I never liked her character. She is very selfish and stubborn at times. Heath has good taste though ( apart from Bianca ) ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

I just read that Dennis ( the property developer ) is the real life father of the actor who plays Xavier. You learn something new everyday! :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,291 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

max life wrote: »
    I just read that Dennis ( the property developer ) is the real life father of the actor who plays Xavier. You learn something new everyday! :eek:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Jones-Roberts

David Jones-Roberts (born 9 April 1990) is an Australian actor, best known for portraying Xavier Austin in the long running TV series Home and Away. David's father, Danny Roberts, is an actor who played Andy Green on Sons and Daughters and Jim Eagan on Underbelly 3, and his mother, actress Lindsay Neil worked with Benny Hill, Ronnie Barker and Ronnie Corbett.

• Advertisement

pookiesboo wrote: »
    Is it just me who gave out a loud Nelson Muntz style "Haw Haw" when April found out Heath had cheated on her?! Her character has become really unlikeable

She is an idiot, it is quite clear that Bianca is who Heath wants and why the hell did April tell Heath is the baby daddy :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Because it was the right thing to do. He's the father and deserved to know!

How is Brax not like dead with the amount of pounding his head has been getting lately seriously! :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Liam & Bianca
    may be leaving H&A, according to this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

April had her twins out again today. Up close aswell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,045 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

closeline wrote: »
    April had her twins out again today. Up close aswell.

Link?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Vahevala

After not watching this soap for about 15 years, I have resumed trying to watch this show.. trying to get to grips with who each character is and what relation they are lol..

Few questions/observations...

Is there anyone that Heath hasn't slept with?? :rolleyes::eek:

What relation is Bianca/her husband/April to Irene?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 187 ✭✭coolabula

Bianca and April are sisters, they arrived in summer bay knowing no-one and Irene put them up. Liam now lives with them since marrying Bianca :)

Vahevala wrote: »
    After not watching this soap for about 15 years, I have resumed trying to watch this show.. trying to get to grips with who each character is and what relation they are lol..

Few questions/observations...

Is there anyone that Heath hasn't slept with?? :rolleyes::eek:

What relation is Bianca/her husband/April to Irene?

Heath hasnt slept with Ruby, Leah or Indi but there is time :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,316 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Anyone else think it's completely ridiculous that Leah is now "in love" with Brax?! I mean come on I know it's a soap but Charlies barely in the ground and her best friend is trying to crack onto her man!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭superstoner90

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Heath hasnt slept with Ruby, Leah or Indi but there is time :p

Or colleen. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

What ep number are rte on give or take?

decisions wrote: »
    What ep number are rte on give or take?

If Australia are two weeks ahead of Ireland & are currently at 5499, then it would be Thursday 5th April Australian date, at 5489 I would say :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭zoobizoo

Yeah, the Brax / Leah thing is a bit silly......

He's never really spoken to her other than about the money he owes or else he's telling her to get lost and stop interfering with his life.....

i'm not sure how one can fall in love with someone who has never had a normal conversation with you.

Same goes for Casey and Henri......... what's the deal there?

Now, as for Roo and Harvey - that's a lot more believable.

leahyl wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's completely ridiculous that Leah is now "in love" with Brax?! I mean come on I know it's a soap but Charlies barely in the ground and her best friend is trying to crack onto her man!!

Yes and plus the fact she had warned Charlie and VJ to stay away from River Boys

Anyway Brax should stay well clever of Leah she is the black widow :p

The actress who plays Leah is pregnant in real life but it wont be written into the show - thank god for that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,316 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Yes and plus the fact she had warned Charlie and VJ to stay away from River Boys

Anyway Brax should stay well clever of Leah she is the black widow :p

The actress who plays Leah is pregnant in real life but it wont be written into the show - thank god for that

I thought it was being written into the show and then
    who's the daddy - Elijah or Brax
    but doesn't seem like Leah's style!

I think I may have dreamt all the up in my head though so don't mind me!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

i thought i read somewhere they were writing it in with a whos the daddy either
    an internet date or Brax.

leahyl wrote: »
    I thought it was being written into the show and then
    who's the daddy - Elijah or Brax
    but doesn't seem like Leah's style!

I think I may have dreamt all the up in my head though so don't mind me!

hoodwinked wrote: »
    i thought i read somewhere they were writing it in with a whos the daddy either
    an internet date or Brax.
    Not according
    to this though.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Siog-Alainn

zoobizoo wrote: »
    Yeah, the Brax / Leah thing is a bit silly......

He's never really spoken to her other than about the money he owes or else he's telling her to get lost and stop interfering with his life.....

i'm not sure how one can fall in love with someone who has never had a normal conversation with you.

Leah and Brax actually went on a date when he first came to the Bay. He wasn't interested in her though, he was trying get info about Charlie :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

kerry4sam wrote: »
    Not according
    to this though.

i still wonder what made them
    u-turn their decision, im really starting to think the writers follow the forums because at first the forums were all screaming NO to brax and Leah, but now they all want leah to have brax's baby! :D

Liam dumps Bianca but she has Heath waiting in the wings for her :rolleyes: and he wants her and him to be a family with Darcy and the baby on way

Oh I wish they'd give the Liam-Bianca-Heath story-line a rest now for a wee while.

Ah I can't help but feel sorry for John though. Things don't always go to plan for him but it's easy to see that his heart is in the right place :)

The shape of Leah drunk!!! Ha :D

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Siog-Alainn

Has anyone noticed that Brax's new tattoo says "Cara de mo chroi" ? :D

It's buzzing all over the internet :D
    Think it's easily seen in todays Oz episode so hoping to check that out in awhile.

• Advertisement

Colleen Smart is leaving

Advertisement