Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Colleen Smart is leaving

Gutted :(
    So is
    Ruby
    apparently, not so gutted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭du Maurier

Vahevala wrote: »
    After not watching this soap for about 15 years, I have resumed trying to watch this show.. trying to get to grips with who each character is and what relation they are lol..

Few questions/observations...

Is there anyone that Heath hasn't slept with?? :rolleyes::eek:

What relation is Bianca/her husband/April to Irene?

:pac: What I baulk at is the amount of adults sleeping with school children in this show.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Colleen Smart is leaving

:( aww no way! Didn't hear that she was leaving myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭SteoL

What was Ruby caught with?

jesus lottie is every bit the terrible actress her sister is, they even sound the same

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 444 ✭✭Flange/Flanders

God Home and Away has gone so ****e lately, completely bored with the Casey/Henry, Romeo/Indi, Roo/whats his face's relationships. Bring back the River Boy's gang war or at least a good storm!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭ChocolateChip

God Home and Away has gone so ****e lately, completely bored with the Casey/Henry, Romeo/Indi, Roo/whats his face's relationships. Bring back the River Boy's gang war or at least a good storm!!

Home and Away used to be fantastic. There used to be action in every episode, and I would always look forward to watching it everyday. Remember Amanda, Peter Baker, Vinni, Don, Scott etc.? They were great actors/actresses who had great story-lines.

Home and Away is now a show over-run with teenagers and poor story-lines.

Bring back the Home and Away of old, I say!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭el diablo

Bring back Mrs. Mangle, Plain Jane super brain and Des and Daphne I say.

And Bouncer.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

el diablo wrote: »
    Bring back Mrs. Mangle, Plain Jane super brain and Des and Daphne I say.

And Bouncer.

were they not in Neighbours, going from this :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

More clips of April at the beach is the way forward for Home and Away :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭zoobizoo

More clips of April at the beach is the way forward for Home and Away :D

Sure is..... looking forward to this story line. Good to see some non regular faces in the form of Dex's co workers.

That Casey storyline is totally out of synch with the rest of the show.... hopefully it'll end soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,293 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

zoobizoo wrote: »
    Sure is..... looking forward to this story line. Good to see some non regular faces in the form of Dex's co workers.

That Casey storyline is totally out of synch with the rest of the show.... hopefully it'll end soon.

Casey the character is totally out of synch with the show :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

pookiesboo wrote: »
    Colleen Smart is leaving

Gutted :(
    So is
    Ruby
    apparently, not so gutted

The other way around for me. Coleen is an annoying, noisy old women who always ruins things for people because she can't stop talking.

Ruby on the other hand is very heart warming and comes across as a really nice person. Also she happens to be a really good looking person and very attractive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭el diablo

kerry4sam wrote: »
    were they not in Neighbours, going from this :confused:

fish.jpg

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

That new teacher is a complete psycho!! :eek:
    How the hell did a grumpy mean twat like him get into teaching. I see a violent encounter with him and Casey happening definitely.

closeline wrote: »
    Ruby on the other hand is very heart warming and comes across as a really nice person. Also she happens to be a really good looking person and very attractive.

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 30 darkangel1986

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    That new teacher is a complete psycho!! :eek:
    How the hell did a grumpy mean twat like him get into teaching. I see a violent encounter with him and Casey happening definitely.

i think casey is meant to punch a teacher in a few weeks in oz it might be him??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭zoobizoo

Casey is a spanner......

Henri is way too hot for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

:confused:

I see you a :confused: and raise you a :confused::confused::confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 378 ✭✭I_smell_fear

We need another classic storyline. Storm, stranger wanders into the bay and suddenly takes vengence with entire town, storm, etc

OR

Alf: "What's that skip? there's a fire in the bush?!" ... and let the story ensue..

• Advertisement

zoobizoo wrote: »
    Casey is a spanner......

Henri is way too hot for him.

Yes I dont get how she went from chasing Heath and fighting with April for Heath to being with Casey

Ruby should have stayed in the city with Morag she is a useless pointless character especially now that Charlie is dead and considering how she and the fella who play Romeo date off screen they have zero chemistry together

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Vahevala

Home and Away star Dan Ewing has hinted that the soap's bosses may be extending his on-screen family.

Rumours that another member of the Braxton clan could join Summer Bay have been circulating for some time. However, show bosses have yet to confirm the news.

Pondering the possibility, Ewing told TV Week: "Who knows? I heard there might be a sister or a brother."

He added: "There is certainly more Braxton family that the Bay hasn't seen yet. They are out there and could pop up any time!"

Meanwhile, the actor also said that some Home and Away fans are campaigning for his character Heath Braxton to reunite with Bianca Scott (Lisa Gormley).

"On Twitter, there's all these little hashtags and the main one is 'Heanca' - I swear to God, the fans have gone rife with it," Ewing explained.

"Every second tweet is about how they want them together. Although, I don't know, he hasn't really proven himself yet."

Home and Away airs weekdays at 6pm on Channel 5 in the UK and weekdays at 7pm on Network Seven in Australia.

http://www.digitalspy.ie/soaps/s15/home-and-away/news/a381552/home-and-away-dan-ewing-more-braxtons-could-arrive.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,344 ✭✭✭✭starlit

It be interesting to see how the baby story line go between bianca and heath. April did well to dump heath! yay. Now will she get back with dex or will he get with lottie!?? Who knows!

Well well, it was brewing a while that the whole indi romeo marriage might end....will he get with ruby is a possibility!?

hmmm oh poor casey. think he should get over his heartbreak and get with april!

doovdela wrote: »
    It be interesting to see how the baby story line go between bianca and heath. April did well to dump heath! yay. Now will she get back with dex or will he get with lottie!?? Who knows!

Well well, it was brewing a while that the whole indi romeo marriage might end....will he get with ruby is a possibility!?

hmmm oh poor casey. think he should get over his heartbreak and get with april!

Stupid question but is Bianca postive Heath is the real daddy? Did she not do a dna test?

I'd love for the baby to turn out to be Liam's baby

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Stupid question but is Bianca postive Heath is the real daddy? Did she not do a dna test?

She knew from the dates, she was with Heath 2 months or something before she got back with Liam so she was sure when the ultrasound told her how far along she was.

She'd be a dope to get with Heath. Yeah he's uber hot but come on, what else has he got going for him?

I cannot believe Dex didn't want to get back with April. Does he think he can do better??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Tayla

I think Liam is an asshole, remember how he acted when he got back after getting out of rehab and he found out Bianca had been raped and then found out she'd been with Heath, you'd think he would have put his anger aside to support her after being raped but nope....

Has anyone noticed that Brax's new tattoo says "Cara de mo chroi" ? :D

yeah & I like it! :)

tumblr_lzqn7iNFgw1qd4gz0.jpg

Tayla wrote: »
    I think Liam is an asshole, remember how he acted when he got back after getting out of rehab and he found out Bianca had been raped and then found out she'd been with Heath, you'd think he would have put his anger aside to support her after being raped but nope....

Bianca is an idiot imo how quick after she was raped was she hopping into bed with Heath :rolleyes: and also she telling April stay away from him and now she plays happy families with Heath and Darcy

Bianca dont deserve Heath or Liam

I think April will get with Casey

i think casey is meant to punch a teacher in a few weeks in oz it might be him??
    yes Casey did & it was that male teacher in today's' episode over in Oz.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 779 ✭✭✭afkasurfjunkie

do you ever notice how most of the characters seem to own an iphone? so theres obviously just the one phone on set and gets passed from person to person with a different cover on it!

what if... bianca goes into labour early (in the bush probably... miles from the hospital, even though they are able to just 'pop' in every other episode) and then discovers the baby is not premature, the dates were wrong and it actually is liams?

other scenario... sid finds out sasha is not his daughter but that lottie is and they were switched at birth like what happened with kirsty and jade the twins a few years ago. since lottie looks and speaks just like indy anyway.

Advertisement