Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,297 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,316 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Jeez he gets around - wasn't he supposed to have been with the actress who plays Bianca for a while also?

There's something about him I don't like - I think it's cos he exposed himself at some awards show on national TV in Australia.:rolleyes:

That suggests to me that he is a bit of an idiot.

Rebecca Breeds has departed her Home and Away role as Ruby Buckton, it has been confirmed.

Breeds, who joined the soap in 2008, filmed her final Summer Bay scenes several weeks ago, according to TV Week.

However, Breeds was coy on her departure, saying: "It's a contract thing, so I can't discuss that."

The actress ruled out a tragic end for her alter ego and revealed that the door will be left open for a return to the Australian serial.

She added: "Ruby is still very much alive. I'm not free of Ruby yet."

The 24-year-old's character Ruby is currently embroiled in a love-triangle plot with boyfriend Romeo and his ex-wife Indi.

Either Ruby or Indi will soon find out they are pregnant in an upcoming storyline.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 437 ✭✭mimihops

Anyone know when home & away will be back on RTE 2?? I'm feeling deprived!!

mimihops wrote: »
    Anyone know when home & away will be back on RTE 2?? I'm feeling deprived!!

Next week

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Ruby - indi - Romeo spoiler:
    Ruby is pregnant,

Heath is not suppose to be Bianca's baby daddy and Brax gets a new love interest I think it is the councillor Natalie from the school

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Chunky monkey 84

hoodwinked wrote: »
    Ruby - indi - Romeo spoiler:
    Ruby is pregnant,

Is she really pregnant or just saying so to keep Romeo? Looks like she's just playing games with the poor guy to make sure he stays with her!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Is she really pregnant or just saying so to keep Romeo? Looks like she's just playing games with the poor guy to make sure he stays with her!

im not sure :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭whitewave

am I the only one who thinks Indi is looking like a Barbie doll who lost her favourite shade of lipstick? Someone needs to cheer that girl up

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 188 ✭✭KnowYourEnemy

Not watched in about 3 weeks.

Is April and her awesome rack still bouncing around in bikinis?

• Registered Users Posts: 48 real_irishken

^
    Yeah she is, she's great but she's also a boot. Just leave Dex alone to have nerd love with Lottie.

By the way, is Lottie really related to Indy? They look near identical and talk in exactly the same tone. And no i'm not an ignorant irishman either! I realise Australian's have different accents in general. It's just they're so alike, even down to the bloody overbite!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,045 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

^
    Yeah she is, she's great but she's also a boot. Just leave Dex alone to have nerd love with Lottie.

By the way, is Lottie really related to Indy? They look near identical and talk in exactly the same tone. And no i'm not an ignorant irishman either! I realise Australian's have different accents in general. It's just they're so alike, even down to the bloody overbite!
    Sisters in real life, although I don't see the resemblence myself

• Registered Users Posts: 48 real_irishken

^
    They are! And people tell me i'm not perceptive.

I'd use her **** for toothpaste

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

H&A Summer break confirmed for July 27th until September 3rd. Channel5 will be running viewers' favourite episodes during that break from 1989 to the present day though according to this.

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭AllWasWell

Loving Indi atm, wonder will they push the modelling storyline with her seeing as shes in so much debt and is desperate for money..that could be good! personally i dont think her and romeo are good together..she just seems too good for him and im not talking about looks coz lets face it he's really hot too..shes like a super woman! she can do everything, she works and goes to college and stays up late to do her assignments..its no wonder shes cracked!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Yeah it would be really good is she went to a bunch of seedy photo shoots and became a topless model and then everyone found out.

Remember when Martha was a stripper? That was great.

Wasn't there some scandal about the actress who played Marta, Jodi Gordon, doing coke and blowing guys on set?

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭AllWasWell

i was just going to say that if they did go ahead with that story it would be so like when martha was a stripper..indi needs a new story, the marriage break up is getting old now..its a pity logan is gone out of it, i thought he was much better for her than romeo! she needs something crazy to happen coz she is such a great actress!

• Advertisement

kerry4sam wrote: »
    H&A Summer break confirmed for July 27th until September 3rd. Channel5 will be running viewers' favourite episodes during that break from 1989 to the present day though according to this.

Are RTE having another break also?

Bring back Martha!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Vahevala

Looks interesting... I love Brax...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Are RTE having another break also?

I'd say so. Australia is only a month or so ahead with episodes now and it breaks for Dec/Jan there, so if RTE didn't have a break they would be caught up on episodes pretty quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

Ye beat me to it!

Seems to be some rumours going round that the actor who plays Xavier is leaving

Brax attacked

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

URGH! Ruby is such a feicin psycho. Lying about such a thing is soo low. She needs serious help!

Advertisement