Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,316 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Seems to be some rumours going round that the actor who plays Xavier is leaving

It's true I think - meh wouldn't be missed much!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭naughto

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    URGH! Ruby is such a feicin psycho. Lying about such a thing is soo low. She needs serious help!
    but she is so hot tho messed up in the head i can live with:D:D:D

thank god he annoyed the balls of me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

naughto wrote: »
    but she is so hot tho messed up in the head i can live with:D:D:D

Aww god no come on! :p
    She's very pushy and whiny and did I mention pushy?? Ye would end up snapping someday and hit her repeatedly with a surfboard :pac:

• Advertisement

She's very pushy and whiny and did I mention pushy?? Ye would end up snapping someday and hit her repeatedly with a surfboard :pac:
    there is only one thing that i would be using her for and its not her cooking skills

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 188 ✭✭KnowYourEnemy

naughto wrote: »
    there is only one thing that i would be using her for and its not her cooking skills

Bet she's a right mucky bitch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Does anyone know where they are going with the storyline about Richard *Bosazk?

*spelling

what the hell was Sasha wearing today. Way inappropriate for her age

• Registered Users Posts: 708 ✭✭✭Timothy Bryce

Dr. Sid must be dragged from the hospital immediately to address this....:rolleyes:

Although to be fair, he's got some bigger stuff going on.

1. Indi is broke as fcuk and pining for her husband who's g/f is 'pregnant'
    2. Dex is really neglecting his studies and likely to fail his nursing degree because he's spending all his time with that harlot, April.
    3. Don't even get me started on having to manage the Bianca/Heath/Liam triumvirate as well as the 'will the baby make it' cliff-hanger

I just don't see how his daughter dressing 'a little bit in-appropriately' features on his priority list.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,045 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

How so?

Quazzie wrote: »
    How so?

it was basically lingerie way too old for her

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

it was basically lingerie way too old for her

Shes probably 40 in real life

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 188 ✭✭KnowYourEnemy

Anyone got an aforementioned pic or screenshot of Sasha? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,297 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I hope Harvey and his family leave

There is rumours of another murder soon in Summer Bay that place is dangerous to live, I'm thinking it could be someone like Daddy Braxton or Hayley even though Ruby and Xavier are confirmed to be leaving

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Probably Ruby, I've been wanting to strangle her myself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

I hope Harvey and his family leave

There is rumours of another murder soon in Summer Bay that place is dangerous to live, I'm thinking it could be someone like Daddy Braxton or Hayley even though Ruby and Xavier are confirmed to be leaving

Ruby is leaving, she has already filmed her last scenes . she is not giving away why she leaves but she has said she doesnt die as she made reference that the door is open for her to come back down the line.
    as far as i know she pretends to Romeo that she is pregant to get him to stay with her, then she tells him she lost the baby, but he finds out she was never pregnant at all, and as far i know they break up and she leaves then

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Vahevala

I like Harvey and his family... they add something extra to the show.

When I watch Romeo and Indi, I am begging them in my mind to get back together!!! :(

Anyone got an aforementioned pic or screenshot of Sasha? :)

Here you go:

ejvhmt.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

LMAO she looks fine! :pac::pac::confused::confused:

• Advertisement

Vahevala wrote: »
    I like Harvey and his family... they add something extra to the show.

When I watch Romeo and Indi, I am begging them in my mind to get back together!!! :(

Harvey is a sleazy slimeball imo

Harvey is a sleazy slimeball imo

Everyone needs a dodgy character in a soap... :D I like him & Roo together, very believable couple.

Roo is a clown if u ask me

pookiesboo wrote: »

Might be happening on screen as well :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 444 ✭✭Flange/Flanders

I think H&A has gone so crap lately, sick of this love triangle crap, the Indy/Romeo/Ruby this is boring now, the Bianca/Heath thing is sh1te as well.

I think they should get the Brax's back into the mayhem that they brought when they first appeared.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

I stumbled upon underbelly on tv3 late at night, a few home and away stars were in it first. Harvey was in it, he was ripped in it. Sid was also in it and he was almost bald on top. Must have got a hair transplant.

I think H&A has gone so crap lately, sick of this love triangle crap, the Indy/Romeo/Ruby this is boring now, the Bianca/Heath thing is sh1te as well.

I think they should get the Brax's back into the mayhem that they brought when they first appeared.

Home and Away has become the Braxton family show :rolleyes:

I cant believe Bianca gets with Heath again ffs he was with her sister April

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

It better not be some bit character. But bet it's gonna be the Braxton Daddy! Doubt they will keep him around long.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

Maybe Xavier then as he is leaving? Ruby is as well but it's already been said she doesn't die.

Last time they did this it was the mother of Heath's daughter...see how unimportant she was...can't even remember her name (or that of her daughter!) Will be very dissapointed if they build this up like last time and then kill off a nobody. Think it's been a long time since a major character died...?belle

Advertisement