Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

If any of ye have that Channel 5 channel- 5 * they are gong to be repeating old Home and Away Episodes at 6pm this Monday (30th). Flashbacks galore!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

I don't like Liam, wouldn't mind if he left. Don't think he will, seems to be well liked considering he's a singer too.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Samich wrote: »
    I don't like Liam, wouldn't mind if he left. Don't think he will, seems to be well liked considering he's a singer too.

Can't stand him either. He's useless. I didn't like him and Bianca as a couple but at least he had a point when he was in a relationship, had a reason to interact with other characters. But since they broke up it's like he might as well not exist. Everyone he used to interact with were Bianca's friends and family. Now he's just floating around, and that stupid storyline with Hayley was so annoying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

pookiesboo wrote: »
    If any of ye have that Channel 5 channel- 5 * they are gong to be repeating old Home and Away Episodes at 6pm this Monday (30th). Flashbacks galore!:D

Thanks for that, this must be the first episode. The memories!

Can't stand him either. He's useless. I didn't like him and Bianca as a couple but at least he had a point when he was in a relationship, had a reason to interact with other characters. But since they broke up it's like he might as well not exist. Everyone he used to interact with were Bianca's friends and family. Now he's just floating around, and that stupid storyline with Hayley was so annoying.

Yeah they always do that drugs storyline. So stupid.

• Advertisement

alwaysadub wrote: »
    Thanks for that, this must be the first episode. The memories!

Lance and Martin!:D

Tbh theres a few of them that could with a hurricane coming their direction

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

The actor who plays casey disclosed details of shocking scenes to air in the coming weeks.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Home and Away's Lincoln Younes has disclosed details of shocking scenes to air in the coming weeks.

The Summer Bay actor suggests that his character Casey Braxton could be the victim of a rage from his violent dad Danny (Andy McPhee).

As Younes discussed last week, Casey has been allying himself with his father to keep track of his unlawful moneymaking schemes.

"You see him turn up at the house and Casey opens the door and what happens from there is quite brutal," he told the latest TV Week.

"It's a sign of how nasty Danny can be, because he backhands Casey. How flippantly he backhands Casey alludes to everything Brax has said about how dangerous Danny is."

Younes added: "He's in too deep and it's really quite a scary storyline. Because not only is Danny possibly the worst father, because he's manipulating and brutalising Casey, but Casey deep down would still love to connect with him."

Teenager Casey's "biggest" storyline airs next week on the Seven Network, and in the UK this autumn.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s15/home-and-away/news/a396111/home-and-away-lincoln-younes-teases-brutal-danny-braxton-scenes.html

I often think someone should backhand Casey. I'll fly to Australia and do it myself if he starts moaning about wanting to leave school again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,344 ✭✭✭✭starlit

What on earth is going on with Ruby?:eek:

Has Home and Away been disrupted due to the Olympics or will it be back again next week or is there a break?

• Advertisement

doovdela wrote: »
    What on earth is going on with Ruby?:eek:

Has Home and Away been disrupted due to the Olympics or will it be back again next week or is there a break?

Break until september :( Although I always see people on fb that are watching the latest episodes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭el diablo

pookiesboo wrote: »

Was that a teenage Dannii Minogue in tonight's episode? :o

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

el diablo wrote: »

yes it was! :)

hoodwinked wrote: »
    yes it was! :)

Pre nosejob

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,301 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Liam was in Summer Bay before Bianca so technically there were his friends first

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Liam was in Summer Bay before Bianca so technically there were his friends first

Liam came into the show as a part of Belle's painkiller addiction storyline. He was kind of friends with her and gave Romeo a job helping fix his new house. He randomly got a job at the school then as a music teacher but he didn't really interact with anyone else until he started dating Bianca.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭tvercetti

el diablo wrote: »

Never spotted her, she married that army guy in real life, he went on to star in Nip/Tuck

• Registered Users Posts: 34 leannejoshua

Break until september :( Although I always see people on fb that are watching the latest episodes.

ye u can watch it on dailymotion.com todays episode is 5573

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭tvercetti

Guy Pearce was in this evenings 5* Classic Episode, great actor!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭el diablo

tvercetti wrote: »
    Guy Pearce was in this evenings 5* Classic Episode, great actor!!

Naomi Watts too.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Advertisement

Quite a lot of former cast members have done well in America

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Don't click this link if you don't want a big spoiler about the upcoming shocking storyline!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m88ce5CYRH1r7u4bco1_500.jpg

Don't click this link if you don't want a big spoiler about the upcoming shocking storyline!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m88ce5CYRH1r7u4bco1_500.jpg

Called it!!!
    Is that where the break cables are in a car?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Dori Dude

Called it!!!
    Is that where the break cables are in a car?

Yeah that's a brake line.

This was under that image on Yahoo AU:
    Ruby is so angry at Indi for hurting Romeo, she sabotages Indi's brand new car.

It will probably be October, or very late September before that happens on RTE I'd imagine?

So who would be driving Indi's car Dex, Romeo or maybe Liam

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So who would be driving Indi's car Dex, Romeo or maybe Liam

I'm pretty sure it's going to be Dex. Or maybe Sid? I'm sure it's Dex that gets hurt though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Dori Dude

I'd put money on it being Sasha.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Jewow

Where can you watch episodes of H&A online?

I'm pretty sure it's going to be Dex. Or maybe Sid? I'm sure it's Dex that gets hurt though.

i would agree, it seems most likely as his character is at the uni stage, where its either leave te show or drop out of uni, and get a job in the bay

so i would say it will be his excuse for dropping out. esp now he is living with april as it will give them loads of the usual storylines,

having to cope with injury, stress, financial pressure..etc possible having to move back home again..etc

• Advertisement

Home and Away's Roo Stewart could find herself at the centre of a love triangle when her ex-boyfriend turns up in Summer Bay.

Actor Jonny Pasvolsky has been cast in the role of Tim, who dated Roo (Georgie Parker) when she lived in New York.

Tim is aiming to win Roo back as he arrives in the Bay unexpectedly, which is likely to stir things up for her existing relationship with Harvey Ryan (Marcus Graham).

The newcomer is billed as suave, well-dressed and sporting a "New York energy" following his time in the Big Apple.

Pasvolsky told TV Week of the storyline: "[Tim is] someone who doesn't take no for an answer, and he's after the love of Harvey's life - Roo.

"They knew each other back in New York. He was married and had an affair with her. He was completely in love with her, but chose in the end to go back to his wife. And then, subsequently, that's fallen through and he's realised that Roo was the love of his life."

While Roo is concerned over Tim's presence in the Bay, a rattled Harvey has the biggest reaction.

Pasvolsky added: "I think [Harvey] acts pretty foolish. But I think he reacts the way anybody would if they felt threatened or if they had their relationship threatened by someone."

Home and Away airs these scenes next week on Network Seven in Australia, and in October on Channel 5 in the UK.

Advertisement