Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,302 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

leahyl wrote: »
    He's travelling around Ireland! Coming to Cork too - will be out in town on NYE!!

Where and in Cork?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,316 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Where and in Cork?

He's gonna be in Wilton Shopping Centre (:confused:!!) on New Years Eve in the afternoon I think and then out on New Years Eve in town - they haven't confirmed which pub/club yet though

leahyl wrote: »
    He's gonna be in Wilton Shopping Centre (:confused:!!) on New Years Eve in the afternoon I think and then out on New Years Eve in town - they haven't confirmed which pub/club yet though

Just what this country needs for 2013 ;) yum yum

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭hollysf

Was that something in Irish tattooed on Brax's hand during the week (on RTE)?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

hollysf wrote: »
    Was that something in Irish tattooed on Brax's hand during the week (on RTE)?

Yep. "Cara de mo chroi" appeared on his hand some time after Charlie died. Not sure why he got one in Irish, neither he or Charlie appeared to be of Irish stock, unless we missed something.

• Advertisement

Does
    baby Rocco
    die :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Does
    baby Rocco
    die :(
    Yes from SIDS

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

hoodwinked wrote: »
    Yes from SIDS

:eek::(

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

^
    That's so sad. Although kids born in Summer Bay never do well. You have to be found on the beach by Irene or have Alf catch you hooning around the Surf CLub to survive in Summer Bay. Look at VJ, born and bread in the Bay and he gets one background scene a year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,045 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

^
    That's so sad. Although kids born in Summer Bay never do well. You have to be found on the beach by Irene or have Alf catch you hooning around the Surf CLub to survive in Summer Bay. Look at VJ, born and bread in the Bay and he gets one background scene a year.

The legislation regarding employing children is crazy, thats why there are very programmes that have characters from birth. In the USA they used to get around this by employing twins for single characters. The Ollsson twins being an example of this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭passremarkable

indi has some body in fairness, just seen her in this evenings episode!!

• Site Banned Posts: 104 ✭✭boiledsweets

I saw the home and away snippets on home and away/au and the scenes with brax and casey are excellent cant wait to see how it plays out..

Ive been tuning in recently and all the story lines so far are great,really keep you wanting to watch more!

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Siog-Alainn

I'm really looking forward to seeing the scenes they shot in Melbourne in June. I was in the city there when they were filming (Met Steve Peacocke and Dan Ewing after the did an interview!) and it was absolutely spilling rain so I'm really interested to see how it turned out. I think the storyline leads on from
    Casey and Kyle in the bush

murphy is some sleaze dog at the moment!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭zoobizoo

Gwan the Liam......

whats with casey these days,hes such a hot mess..really like the story line so far though,and the whole roo argument thing over fostering and the proposal was hilarious..im sick of the ruby storyline all she seems to be doing is crying and crying and crying,im just sick of seeing her act so hysterical,its almost scary..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Well they found an easy way to hide the actress who plays Leah's pregnancy!

She is only ever seen behind the coffee machine at the diner :pac:

Thats a cheap trick alright,i saw a bit of home and away today at 1:30(usually miss the one at 6:30),roo wants a big wedding and the hubby to be doesnt,big arguments from them as usual,no sign of what casey is up to..a bit dissapointing

not hard for leah to hide it, all she ever does is f***in make salads in the diner!!do they sell any other food bar this!!
    she is a really annoying character,shes trying to be the female brax, going around trying to solve everyones problems!only she doesn tell them to leave town,ha!!
    Murphy is some druggy dog lately, burying his best mates wife,she not much better either..lets not forget murphy was only married to bianca 2 months ago....some show though in fairness!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Just watched today's Australian episode
    Looks like baby Rocco is dead right at the end of it :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Just saw that too. Next-week will make for some tough watching :(

hoodwinked wrote: »
    Yes from SIDS

yup saw that one coming last week, Knew it had to happen though due to the characters involved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭Mrs Garth Brooks

Anyone watching home and away on channel 5. Horrible car crash. Its about a week ahead on RTE so I wont say anything. But not nice. And to one of my favourites.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭Mrs Garth Brooks

Is Brax really coming to Ireland? Yum yum, can't wait.

If brax comes he better bring april with him..

Bianca is so annoying

Bianca is so annoying

I agree she is head wrecking..destroyin heath!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 91 ✭✭Decade of Decadence

indi has some body in fairness, just seen her in this evenings episode!!

Would use her **** for toothpaste

See a few things with todays episode are bugging me

a: Kyle Braxton & the cops
    Didn't casey Ring brax off of Kyles phone? they have his number,

ditto for his vehicle information,

ditto for the cctv in angelo's/surf club/diner...etc

like wise, a quick database search (as we saw Zavier doing) will it not bring up a kyle braxton,

likewise if he lived close enough that the dad could go between them yet i find it hard to believe as a braxton he too wasn't known or hassled by the cops who H&A claim have always kept a close eye on danny and his kids

b: Heath
    your child just died, where is darcy? remember her? your other child who you really should be talking to. maybe letting her in on the situation, she was nowhere recently and its a bit weird, likewise Ma braxton never once asked about darcy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

kerry4sam wrote: »
    Just saw that too. Next-week will make for some tough watching :(

Yay, yet another cheerful storyline to look forward, H&A is as bad as Eastenders for the depressing storylines lately and thats no mean feat

Advertisement