Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭Gee_G

peewee_44 wrote: »
    I am watching H and A on RTE and saw nothing remotely sad regarding Jett am I missing something

I'm watching on RTE too but I think everyone else is watching Oz time!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Most of us are on Oz episodes. I used to always tag anything I posted as spoilers but nobody else seemed to bother so I stopped.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Most of us are on Oz episodes. I used to always tag anything I posted as spoilers but nobody else seemed to bother so I stopped.

Excuse me now but you are NOT the only one to use spoilers. Take a look back through this thread and you will see very clearly you are not the only one. Thanks & stop making stuff up!

kerry4sam wrote: »
    Excuse me now but you are NOT the only one to use spoilers. Take a look back through this thread and you will see very clearly you are not the only one. Thanks & stop making stuff up!

Calm down, will you. I was hardly being literal. Obviously there were others who did but the point is that there are a lot of posts lately that are spoilers that haven't been tagged as such.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Calm down, will you. I was hardly being literal. Obviously there were others who did but the point is that there are a lot of posts lately that are spoilers that haven't been tagged as such.

Their is a big difference in your two posts here. Saying no-one else uses spoilers only yourself and a lot of posts lately don't have spoilers.

Anyways: Back on topic: Anyone know the outcome of the adoption with Jett?

• Advertisement

Do you take everything in life so literally? You must be tonnes of fun.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

I'm watching at Irish pace ! I wish spoilers had been used.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,303 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I'm sure John will get to keep Jett and him and Maz will play happy families

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Radio5 wrote: »
    I'm watching at Irish pace ! I wish spoilers had been used.

it does warn you in the thread title there are spoilers and discussions...

i don't know the outcome of the jett adoption, i don't think even the writers have written that yet...

hoodwinked wrote: »

i don't know the outcome of the jett adoption, i don't think even the writers have written that yet...

They film 3-4 months ahead of what's airing so I'm sure they've got it written and probably filmed.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭ONeill2013

Don't people in Republic of Ireland get Channel 5 UK via satellite? I've always watched on channel 5 + Five* as they are ahead of RTE (though watch australian pace now)

ONeill2013 wrote: »
    Don't people in Republic of Ireland get Channel 5 UK via satellite? I've always watched on channel 5 + Five* as they are ahead of RTE (though watch australian pace now)

Think it depends on what provider you're with and what package you have. I don't have 5 on UPC, I don't see it on the channel list either?

Think it depends on what provider you're with and what package you have. I don't have 5 on UPC, I don't see it on the channel list either?

was it available in the analogue days? just like how RTE was made available to Northern Ireland by overspill but it has been difficult to get it since the switch off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭Gee_G

You can get Channel 5 on Sky but you can't record it as it's not part of the normal channels.

Surely RTE would have the rights to air old episodes just like Five do with Five* now? they aired some episodes from 1988 to 2012 in the summer for 2 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭peewee_44

Like I said I watch on RTE but I love a spoiler :D

Surely RTE would have the rights to air old episodes just like Five do with Five* now? they aired some episodes from 1988 to 2012 in the summer for 2 weeks.

I wish RTE would repeat it from the start

i wish Reverand Hall would return to the show and attack Steph the nurse,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Does anyone know if Channel 5 is available on free to air, on Astra 28.2? I used to get it for a while, but I did a channel search and can't find it. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭peewee_44

madmaggie wrote: »
    Does anyone know if Channel 5 is available on free to air, on Astra 28.2? I used to get it for a while, but I did a channel search and can't find it. Thanks.

I have free to air and have ch5

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

Is anyone else fed up with Maddie and Spencer as characters? And now Spencer's brother? What are they doing there?! They generate no entertainment for the show!
    Also, what's the deal with Charlie coming back? Is that actually happening? And Sally as well?

I'm sick of the 2 of them but for some reason I like the sound of the brothers voice.

Is anyone else fed up with Maddie and Spencer as characters? And now Spencer's brother? What are they doing there?! They generate no entertainment for the show!
    Also, what's the deal with Charlie coming back? Is that actually happening? And Sally as well?

Yes
    Sally is definitely coming back for a brief spell, she just finished filming there recently. Not sure when she actually shows up though. No idea about Charlie, I did read that she had filmed her scenes at the end of last year, which should be airing now, although it's possible they filmed them then because she was available and they're not going to air for a while yet. I got the impression it was only a brief appearance by her though.

I agree about Maddie and Spencer too. I kind of like Maddie when she's on her own and interacting with other people but together they're boring. And I read
    that they break up again soon, which seems so stupid. They were willing to run away and give up their whole families to be together and now they're breaking up.
    I hate the brother too.

I'm pretty sure Charlie is just appearing as a ghost, probably from a fridge or surf board

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

I'm pretty sure Charlie is just appearing as a ghost, probably from a fridge or surf board

you are right...

Seriously getting sick of home and away reviving dead characters

also MAJOR braxton family SPOILER
    Adam is not dead and comes back he is working with ricki, he threatens ricki, that he'll kill Brax if she doesn't continue with the plan, so far Kyle and Casey are known to be set up by ricki to do something illegal and go to jail

you are right...

Adam is not dead and comes back he is working with ricki, he threatens ricki, that he'll kill Brax if she doesn't continue with the plan, so far Kyle and Casey are known to be set up by ricki to do something illegal and go to jail

i wish i hadn't read that spoiler,
    Though I'm glad Adam is returning or does he actually return?

you are right...

Hopefully one of the Braxtons *coughs* Casey is killed off with this storyline

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Yes
    Sally is definitely coming back for a brief spell, she just finished filming there recently. Not sure when she actually shows up though. No idea about Charlie, I did read that she had filmed her scenes at the end of last year, which should be airing now, although it's possible they filmed them then because she was available and they're not going to air for a while yet. I got the impression it was only a brief appearance by her though.

I agree about Maddie and Spencer too. I kind of like Maddie when she's on her own and interacting with other people but together they're boring. And I read
    that they break up again soon, which seems so stupid. They were willing to run away and give up their whole families to be together and now they're breaking up.
    I hate the brother too.

This happened with maddie and Spencer in today's Australian episode. Maybe I'm just out of touch with teenage dramatics but the reasons for it made no sense to me at all!

So annoying!

I hate Maddie, Spencer and now his brother Chris (Indi's new fella)

• Advertisement

Indi is the worst for me but I thinks it's just because she looks like someone I dislike in reality. I think the show could do with a massive cast overhaul by 2015.

Advertisement