Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

ONeill2013 wrote: »
    Indi is the worst for me but I thinks it's just because she looks like someone I dislike in reality. I think the show could do with a massive cast overhaul by 2015.

Well apparently
    Dr. Sid and the shows producers have decided it's time for Sid to leave, lots of speculation he was fired. And also rumours that April and Casey might be on their way fairly soon, although both have denied it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭ONeill2013

Well apparently
    Dr. Sid and the shows producers have decided it's time for Sid to leave, lots of speculation he was fired. And also rumours that April and Casey might be on their way fairly soon, although both have denied it.
    I wish April would leave, I'm a fan of Sid though but I think the characters best days are behind him, surely if Sid left all the Walkers would leav
    e

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,303 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Well apparently

Sid has been lost since he broke up with Roo which made no sense to me, she loved Sid one day and then she was back with Harvey :rolleyes:

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Sid has been lost since he broke up with Roo which made no sense to me, she loved Sid one day and then she was back with Harvey :rolleyes:

I've lost track of his relationships, Lisa was just forgotten about. I think they should let him go, some of the best characters in the past only had 3-4 years, e.g. Rhys Sutherland.

I wish April would leave, I'm a fan of Sid though but I think the characters best days are behind him, surely if Sid left all the Walkers would leav
    e
    He has definitely left, I just don't know if they're writing him out, or if they just sacked him and he'll be there one day and gone the next? Samara Weaving (Indi) has said she has no Hollywood ambitions at the moment and is very happy where she is, so I assume she's staying put for a while anyway. Dex is what? 19/20? He's old enough to be on his own. Sasha not so much, but I assume if Indi is there she can stay?

I agree Sid's been a bit pointless lately but I love the Walker clan, they're the best family unit they've had for ages.

• Advertisement

He has definitely left, I just don't know if they're writing him out, or if they just sacked him and he'll be there one day and gone the next? Samara Weaving (Indi) has said she has no Hollywood ambitions at the moment and is very happy where she is, so I assume she's staying put for a while anyway. Dex is what? 19/20? He's old enough to be on his own. Sasha not so much, but I assume if Indi is there she can stay?

I agree Sid's been a bit pointless lately but I love the Walker clan, they're the best family unit they've had for ages.
    Would they have sacked Robert Mammone for a reason or just due to wanting rid of Sid? It's only a matter or time before Dexter, etc, leave anyway as young actors usually don't stay long.

Would they have sacked Robert Mammone for a reason or just due to wanting rid of Sid? It's only a matter or time before Dexter, etc, leave anyway as young actors usually don't stay long.
    The actor was apparently tweeting a lot of weird stuff lately, making comments about the producers, the show in general, he wasn't best pleased with the Romeo exit as far as I know. So people were reading into it a lot. Then he wasn't at the Logies, and tweeted that 7 couldn't/wouldn't find him a seat. A few days later he said Sid was spreading his wings. So it's all a bit weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭passremarkable

richard bosic is paul galvin.
    paul galvin is richard bosic.
    seprated at birth perhaps

4796dd868d9191ef231ce2d35d509304931de0e7.jpeg

haa_gal1112_630x354_f010_17vch5b-17vch8m.jpg?x=450&q=80&n=1&sig=F4MTmADzbxU99P5NhwTj6w--

richard bosic is paul galvin.
    paul galvin is richard bosic.
    seprated at birth perhaps

4796dd868d9191ef231ce2d35d509304931de0e7.jpeg

haa_gal1112_630x354_f010_17vch5b-17vch8m.jpg?x=450&q=80&n=1&sig=F4MTmADzbxU99P5NhwTj6w--

sure it's only a matter of time before that ponse becomes an actor

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭peewee_44

Logging on here tonight has been the worst thing I could have done gutted I love Sid lol

• Advertisement

I've lost track of his relationships, Lisa was just forgotten about. I think they should let him go, some of the best characters in the past only had 3-4 years, e.g. Rhys Sutherland.

Rhys was a good character :eek:

Rhys was a good character :eek:

It was hard to beat angry Rhys

I liked the Sutherlands until they broke up Rhys and Shelley and had Kirsty fall the guy who raped her sister plus the stupid switched at birth storyline

I liked the Sutherlands until they broke up Rhys and Shelley and had Kirsty fall the guy who raped her sister plus the stupid switched at birth storyline

Ha! The switched at birth even though they'd spent ages on that "twin psychic feelings" thing between the two sisters. Never been one for continuity, H&A.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,474 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Only at RTE Pace, but be the hokey Maddy looked fierce fine lifeguard training on the beach. Babe

Ricky Sharpe will fear for Brax's life when her brother Adam declares he wants him dead.

Brax (Steve Peacocke) is still unaware that Adam is alive and seeking revenge on him, so he has no idea of the danger.

The shock declaration comes after Adam gets his sister Ricky to transfer funds in to Connie's account. When Connie discovers the transfer, she wrongly believes Heath (Dan Ewing) has deposited the money because he's obtained it illegally.

Upset to think Heath has resorted to crime again, Connie refuses to let Heath have any contact with his daughter Darcy. However, when Heath learns about the transfer, he believes it was Brax who deposited the cash and seeking with rage, he punches his brother on the beach.

Speaking to TV Week, Peacocke said: "Heath punches Brax because he thinks Brax is trying to control his life and has gone behind his back."

He continued: "This is part of Adam's masterplan - to drive a wedge between the brothers and tear the family apart. His plan is certainly working because Heath is pretty angry."

Brax later opens up to Ricky about his family problems and she pretends to know nothing about what has been happening. A guilty Ricky then goes to find Adam to try to explain that Brax isn't as bad as he believes. However, Ricky is shocked when Adam threatens that unless she does what she is told, he will kill Brax.

Peacocke said: "It is a really compromising situation. Adam is lying about this bloke she has started to fall in love with, and she's gutted because she is realising that Adam has got it all wrong.

"Things have stepped up to a new level and his life is in danger. She's trying to fix the situation."

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 60 ✭✭Shutter Island

Only at RTE Pace, but be the hokey Maddy looked fierce fine lifeguard training on the beach. Babe

She's 22 in real life but 15 in the show

Dunno how they get away with that :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭naughto

She's 22 in real life but 15 in the show

Dunno how they get away with that :D
    boob tape that should keep them in

I think the last time they had a teenager playing close enough to their real age was Annie, and it was super creepy when they tried to pair her with Romeo because he was obviously way older than her in real life.

I think the last time they had a teenager playing close enough to their real age was Annie, and it was super creepy when they tried to pair her with Romeo because he was obviously way older than her in real life.

Speaking of Annie, is she and Jai still in Japan :P

• Advertisement

Speaking of Annie, is she and Jai still in Japan :P

I remember the internet being very concerned about them after the tsunami. The residents of Summer Bay didn't seem to care.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 60 ✭✭Shutter Island

Is Dex mad?

Can't believe he's ditching April like that

and would Geoff be a minister yet after 3 years? the writers ruined him over his last year or so

Was he still going for that? He was sexing all the ladies before he left. Ministers don't sex any ladies.

Was he still going for that? He was sexing all the ladies before he left. Ministers don't sex any ladies.

I wonder if Lincoln Lewis leaving had anything to do with the sex tape in summer 2009. Yes, he went away to ministry college i think, home & away was very boring around that 09-10 period

Where does Roise live? Where are her parents/family?

She is suppose to
    become pregnant

Where does Roise live? Where are her parents/family?

She is suppose to
    become pregnant

Her mother left, I think, and her dad had a new family in the city but wasn't that bothered about Rosie. He was paying rent on a small apartment for her in Summer Bay, but I think she ended up with a foster family after she went a bit crazy on Sasha.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

So
    Sid
    has officially left Home and Away!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Vahevala

I am behind in episodes but the exit for Romeo was dreadful.. it was getting so repetitive every episode... "please tell Indi" and felt like groundhog day... wish that they would have let him die on screen but not so easy to bring him back I suppose ;)

In saying that, will miss him & Murphy :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭AllWasWell

Anyone else find it a bit strange that Rosie is
    pregnant? i thought after she was raped she went to get examined in hospital and i definitely remember Sid saying she would have to get checked for HIV as a precaution. Surely, they would have given her a morning after pill aswell to prevent pregnancy??

Advertisement