Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,303 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

max life wrote: »
    So
    Sid
    has officially left Home and Away!

And not on good terms either

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,716 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Just watching home and away on ch 5 and that Chris guy is lying on the beach looking v v red and sunburnt. Would it be too much for the writers to take the story of Romeo dying from skin cancer to teach young people of the dangers of too much sun.

I know it's just a soap and not some health advice programme but it is a good opportunity missed. Romeo was a very young fit guy who looked after himself but he still got caught with this deadly cancer.

Lol'd at Heath calling Tamara "angry gnome"

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Tamara is a pain in the ar$e. maybe it's because she is about 25 in real life and looks it and acts like a silly little brat on the show. Wish she would leave and take her equally annoying boyfriend Casey with her.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Siog-Alainn

Heath has some great lines. My favourite was when Charlie was questioning him on the beach about Bianca's rape and asked him "did you hear about the incident at the party last night?"

He replied "Xavier took a chunder did he?"

:D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8 Football Manager

Tamara's 26 :o

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Tamara is the same height as Jett!! She's actually shorter than April! It's hilarious.

To be fair to her I think she's suffering from something I call "Casey Proximity Disorder" by which the sufferer automatically becomes 100% more annoying the closer they are to Casey and the more time they spend in scenes with him.

Even Sasha, my favourite, suffered from it for a brief spell. Luckily Tamara took the bullet there and Sasha was successfully rehabilitated. Hopefully someone will repay the favour for Tamara in the near future.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭ONeill2013

Is there any word of Maddie leaving, she is quite an irritant. The recent braxton storyline is decent

ONeill2013 wrote: »
    Is there any word of Maddie leaving, she is quite an irritant. The recent braxton storyline is decent

Hopefully she does I think
    Spencer gets with Sasha

Hopefully she does I think
    Spencer gets with Sasha

She's a permanent character though isn't she? So she's there for a while yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭hollysf

Just a couple of questions ( I've missed a few episodes) where did Romeo go, did did he just wander into the bush to die. Also did Gina not have another family on the go somewhere

hollysf wrote: »
    Just a couple of questions ( I've missed a few episodes) where did Romeo go, did did he just wander into the bush to die. Also did Gina not have another family on the go somewhere

Romeo rode off into the sunset with Liam to die.

Gina has three sons, one is special needs and lives in a care home. Xavier is in the city being a cop, and Hugo is on the run.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Tayla

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Just watching home and away on ch 5 and that Chris guy is lying on the beach looking v v red and sunburnt. Would it be too much for the writers to take the story of Romeo dying from skin cancer to teach young people of the dangers of too much sun.

I know it's just a soap and not some health advice programme but it is a good opportunity missed. Romeo was a very young fit guy who looked after himself but he still got caught with this deadly cancer.

I remember years ago when Flynn had skin cancer or it might have been just before he was diagnosed and there was an episode where Matilda or Cassie ended up with sunburn and Sally gave out to her about it and then Flynn had a talk at the school about the dangers of being out in the sun for too long.

Tayla wrote: »
    I remember years ago when Flynn had skin cancer or it might have been just before he was diagnosed and there was an episode where Matilda or Cassie ended up with sunburn and Sally gave out to her about it and then Flynn had a talk at the school about the dangers of being out in the sun for too long.

Yeah i remember that as well, i think they could have done something in the school or the surf club to highlight the dangers of too much sun. Usually you hear of Austrailians being very good about the sun, but it doesn't show on h & a.

She's a permanent character though isn't she? So she's there for a while yet.

The point of them coming to SB was that they wanted to be a couple but if they break up she could go back to her folks and him to his - both are two useless pointless characters imo

The point of them coming to SB was that they wanted to be a couple but if they break up she could go back to her folks and him to his - both are two useless pointless characters imo

I agree completely, it was obviously just a half arsed story line to bring in two new teens. But they both have character pages on the official website which means they're here to stay.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭Gee_G

That Steph one that Dex is seeing is really really weird!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

How did Gina die?
    Be great if someone could fill me in please and thanks :)

Lisha wrote: »
    How did Gina die?
    Be great if someone could fill me in please and thanks :)

She, John and Jett were on the way to 'the city' to go to court to get the adoption finalised. Gina was driving when she started having visions of herself on the side of the road warning her to stop. She pulled over to the side of the road quickly and just passed out. It was a brain anurisym ( spelt wrong i know). She died instantly. :-( hope this helps,

Thanks Curlysue76
    :)

Home and away really embrace the paranormal side of stories don't they!

• Advertisement

Lisha wrote: »
    Thanks Curlysue76
    :)

Home and away really embrace the paranormal side of stories don't they!

No prob. Sad for wee Jett though. Just as he was about to get a new mammy.

Yeah was very said to see him so sad and lost in today's episode :(

Anyone notice how chubby Brax is getting lately? He's got a full on pouch happening now. Middle aged spread kicking in.

Anyone notice how chubby Brax is getting lately? He's got a full on pouch happening now. Middle aged spread kicking in.

Oh Brax i don't mind how chubby you might get, i'm still all yours, anytime anywhere. :):D :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭naughto

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Oh Brax i don't mind how chubby you might get, i'm still all yours, anytime anywhere. :):D :P
    some one throw a cold buctet of water over curlysue to cool here down.:pac::pac:

iam a bit fan of indy/april but man she would met the head off ya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

the tears after tonights episode are just strolling down my face, even though the spoiler at the end of the episode showed
    brax made it to hospital with ricky
    i still jumped when i heard the shots being fired!

its so sad! :(

Assume this must be how
    Charlie comes back

p.s. I am loving the
    nice Kyle we're seeing with Tamara and her memory loss. Hopefully he can save her from the awfulness of being Casey's girlfriend for much longer

He always had it :P

He was fairly trim when he first showed up, he had a stocky build alright, but it's been slowly spreading. Started with the love handles and now he's got a pouch.

Observe the lack of pouch...
    brax.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 392 ✭✭Fionne

I think what's happened to Brax is that his head is slowly melting into his body, pushing his tummy out into a pouch. I swear his neck is getting shorter by the day!:P

Advertisement