Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Well, Australian's do use the term "pull your neck/head in" when telling people to calm down and be on better behaviour. Perhaps Brax has been taking it literally.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,716 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Well, Australian's do use the term "pull your neck/head in" when telling people to calm down and be on better behaviour. Perhaps Brax has been taking it literally.

Nah now guys leave my wee Braxy alone, or i'll come after ya. Best reason to watch h&a.

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Nah now guys leave my wee Braxy alone, or i'll come after ya. Best reason to watch h&a.

Please, John Palmer is the only reason to watch, swoon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,716 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Please, John Palmer is the only reason to watch, swoon.

Lol. Nice character but not really my type, ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭niamhg13

don't you just love John palmer and HATE Zak and Natalie

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

niamhg13 wrote: »

no not really, really feel for zac at the moment, he's so hard done by,

Palmer can be funny at times but his moaning/interfering/picking on harvey, gets really annoying at times too.

niamhg13 wrote: »

I really like Natalie, although I seem to be in the minority there. It's about time there was an adult on H&A in a position of authority that actually takes it seriously. She always puts the kids first and isn't constantly abandoning all her ethics for whatever is going on in her personal life. Even when she was tangled up with the Braxton's she was professional and wouldn't compromise that.

I'm still on the fence about Zac but I'm warming to him.

I really like Natalie, although I seem to be in the minority there. It's about time there was an adult on H&A in a position of authority that actually takes it seriously. She always puts the kids first and isn't constantly abandoning all her ethics for whatever is going on in her personal life. Even when she was tangled up with the Braxton's she was professional and wouldn't compromise that.

don't take too large a shine to her :D
    Home and Away star Catherine Mack has left the soap.

The actress has already filmed her final scenes as school counsellor Natalie Davison and will bow out on screen later this year.

hoodwinked wrote: »
    don't take too large a shine to her :D
    Home and Away star Catherine Mack has left the soap.

The actress has already filmed her final scenes as school counsellor Natalie Davison and will bow out on screen later this year.

I heard those rumours a while ago, was hoping they weren't true :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,303 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I prefer her with Brax than Charlie

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I prefer her with Brax than Charlie

I thought she was too good for Brax, but yeah, she was better than Charlie. She called him on all his BS, she ended it when he just abandoned her and ran off for a few weeks. Charlie let him walk all over her.

The mistake though was introducing her solely to be Brax's love interest, they never developed her as a character first, she was always tied up with the Braxtons and then they didn't know what to do with her.

Oh well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,344 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Rosie and spenc....watch this space! Aww jet!

doovdela wrote: »
    Rosie and spenc....watch this space! Aww jet!

close but not quite its spence and
    sasha!

Aww was hoping for them not her but its possible! Rosie younger version of maddie but sure its soap land anything could happen!

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭whitewave

Anyone see
    Charlie
    on last night's Australian episode? Is that it?! Bit of an anti-climax after months of speculation, no?

whitewave wrote: »
    Anyone see
    Charlie
    on last night's Australian episode? Is that it?! Bit of an anti-climax after months of speculation, no?

there are a few more appearances i think....

So Maddie and Spencer break up and still stay living with Roo and Harvey :confused: I hope when Sally returns she f*cks all four out of her house, if I remember correctly Sally didn't like Roo over her treatment of Bobby and Frank but that will be forgotten about probably :rolleyes: like Harvey the villain (all the stuff he did to Romeo forgotten about)

^Technically Spencer lives in one of the caravans but I'm guessing it's rent free.

Sally can hold her tongue, she's off gallivanting around the world while Alf and co. run her business for her.

So Maddie and Spencer break up and still stay living with Roo and Harvey :confused: I hope when Sally returns she f*cks all four out of her house, if I remember correctly Sally didn't like Roo over her treatment of Bobby and Frank but that will be forgotten about probably :rolleyes: like Harvey the villain (all the stuff he did to Romeo forgotten about)

is it though?

i thought Alf bought the house when Miles left?

isnt that why when maddie was throwing her strop Alf was saying "Not in my house" :confused:

hoodwinked wrote: »
    is it though?

i thought Alf bought the house when Miles left?

isnt that why when maddie was throwing her strop Alf was saying "Not in my house" :confused:

Oh I didn't realise Alf bought the house and caravan park, thought he was only running it for Sally :o

• Advertisement

Oh I didn't realise Alf bought the house and caravan park, thought he was only running it for Sally :o

im not sure, but i vaguely recall miles packing up furniture (before it was stolen) so Alf could move out of his house into the caravan park, im sure they organised the money for Miles trip by Alf buying the house sally left to Miles.

Jet has a girlfriend awww. Hope things work out for rosie.

This week's Australian episodes were really good. There was a perfect balance of drama and emotional trauma and humour and silliness. I'm surprised how much I enjoyed the
    reappearance of Charlie and how we got to see all the things Brax has been struggling with since she died.
    It was surprisingly well done.

This week's Australian episodes were really good. There was a perfect balance of drama and emotional trauma and humour and silliness. I'm surprised how much I enjoyed the
    reappearance of Charlie and how we got to see all the things Brax has been struggling with since she died.
    It was surprisingly well done.

it had me crying like a baby! :o

"I had to come back, but I'm afraid to tell them why....."

Probably because Kate Ritchie had some bills to pay.

Am I the only one that never liked Sally?

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭jennytightlips

I didn't like Sally either !! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭peewee_44

I loved Sally I bawled with her when Flynn Died Can't wait to see her back.

Was never too fond of Sally myself.

• Advertisement

I prefer Sally over the likes of Bianca, Charlie, Roo and Natalie

Advertisement