Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

^ Well, I'm not sure what she has now because I read that other thing on a forum but when I watched the episode and preview for tomorrow I didn't hear her say it?

Just been catching up on the last two weeks of Australian episodes....
    How cute are Kyle and Tamara?:D Casey can suck it!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭passremarkable

Brax is brown bread
    How did Adam get in to the hospital room in fairness !!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I'm devastated, brax. :( I named my puppy after him and all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

hahaha my thoughts too!

i LOVE
    tamara and Kyle, they really are better as a couple, less annoying too

just had a though do you think in that clip of when bianca
    punches heath at the wedding, that Brax and ricky will pull a john and gina and get married? would be brilliant and hillarious that both times she ran away someone else took the church!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 297 ✭✭Clemenza

So is Adam locked up for good?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Clemenza wrote: »
    So is Adam locked up for good?

so far, yes. i think the court cases are coming up soon in Aussie time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭markomuscle

has anyone here went to see Dan Ewing on the irish tour? i get the impression it's all teenage girls

^ It probably is. I'm sure a few fellah's get dragged along to the night clubs but it would predominantly be girls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭aisr1ofk43dpy5

Ten euro to have a photo taken with him whoever he is

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

hoodwinked wrote: »
    yup thats what i was wondering! :confused:

The placenta connects mother to baby and allows material to flow between two bodies, I think that could be it!

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    The placenta connects mother to baby and allows material to flow between two bodies, I think that could be it!

The placenta actually prevents the material moving between mother and foetus. It allows nutrients to pass from the mother, and filters out waste from the baby, but does not allow the transfer of genetic material.

Yes a HIV positive mother is only at risk of giving it to her child during birth.

Is it true Alf Stewart is dead in real life?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

What? No way? Where did you hear that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,046 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Not unless it happened in the last few minutes.

Yep. They've been using a hologram for filming for the past few years. Ever since he went to visit Sally in Thailand. That was them sorting out their hologram technology.

^ It probably is. I'm sure a few fellah's get dragged along to the night clubs but it would predominantly be girls.

i saw a photo of a girl in tears next to him, i don't think he would have that effect on me

I know these tour things are fairly cringey but they all seem to have a great time and love it. Dan and his wife are coming back in September and December! I think other people are coming in December too. Fingers crossed for Alf.

I know there's probably loads of swooning teens at the events but at least they're well enough behaved and nobody goes back to Oz thinking what a horrible place.

Ray Meagher is the only one I would travel to see, they keep bringing the 'eye candy' so to speak over, it's strange they didn't do this tour thing years ago, I read that Kate Ritchie went to Ireland in 2000 and Ray Meagher and Lynn McGranger have been a few times. Spencer is the next one due to tour by the way.

• Advertisement

No chance of April or Indi coming over?

Back at the start of the year when I first heard about them coming over I'm sure I read that "April" was coming with Dan Ewing in July, but obviously that never happened.

I think they could bring some of the girls over. The girls here would still go to see them and you'd get guys going too, probably. Why not?

I don't know who is coming in December but I think they're trying to get a few.

I'm not sure they'd bring Spencer, he's only been there 5 minutes, but you never know.

All 4 Braxton brothers are coming in December, are they not?

Or is that just a rumour?

he's coming in december so he said on twitter and casey will probably be after that

I dunno, the guy that organizes it all here hasn't said who is coming yet?

Not sure I'd want to leave Australia in the middle of Summer to come to Ireland in the middle of winter.

EDIT: Oh, I see it on twitter there, he says New Year. So "Spencer" is coming. He's dating the one that plays Maddy in real life, so she'll probably come too? The others all brought their missuses with them.

Edit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

Clemenza wrote: »
    No chance of April or Indi coming over?

Wishful thinking. I think Mantra in Maynooth tried to get April over but it didn't happen. I remember when Brax came over, the women were queued up for as far as the eye could see.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 aoife_power

where are you watching Australian episodes??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

I don't like all this "24" style stuff, I thought Home & Away was supposed to be more about relationships and feelings.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭whitewave

Is
    Sasha
    gone aswell? Thought it was just
    sid
    ?

Advertisement