Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 984 ✭✭✭ViveLaVie

^ Did they ever explain why Brax got it in Irish?

I missed the episode. What did he get in Irish?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

^ He got a tattoo ages ago in Irish. It was after Charlie died. I've no idea why he got it in Irish though.

ViveLaVie wrote: »
    I missed the episode. What did he get in Irish?

'Cara de mo chroí'.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

'Cara de mo chroí'.

Me ticker's buddy :)

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Me ticker's buddy :)

That would have been a more Brax like tattoo :)

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭peewee_44

I love Home and Away but I swear Casey is so boring, his stories are all the same. Time he left imo

peewee_44 wrote: »
    I love Home and Away but I swear Casey is so boring, his stories are all the same. Time he left imo

I hate him so much. SO MUCH. I never liked him but ever since he stomped all over Sasha's heart I've wanted to gouge his eyes out with the rusty lid off a soup can.

I'd sack off Casey and Brax to be honest. Sick of them both.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭wesf

Casey is a wreck the buzz, as is April, oh and don't get me started on Maddy grr!
    Everytime I see her I think of this japanese anime character
    char_4056.jpgsoaps-home-and-away-5681-3.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭markomuscle

no doubt NI will be left out again

• Advertisement

^ It's up to the individual clubs and what not to book them. That's what that advert says. The agency puts it out that they're coming, the venues book them from that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

maybe his mother sheryl is a plastic paddy

Ha, Ha. That might explain a few things alright!!!

I think the Braxtons have come to dominate H & A way too much. They need some new credible characters fast and to spread the storylines around more.

^ It's up to the individual clubs and what not to book them. That's what that advert says. The agency puts it out that they're coming, the venues book them from that.

it's strange as i can't see why they wouldn't be interested, i remember kyal marsh from neighbours coming years ago and a few emmerdale cast memebers which seemed to be a success.

I live in england most of the year and so i enquired to the organiser about the 'walkabout' australian bars over there and he said they weren't interested either.

it's strange as i can't see why they wouldn't be interested, i remember kyal marsh from neighbours coming years ago and a few emmerdale cast memebers which seemed to be a success.

I live in england most of the year and so i enquired to the organiser about the 'australian' chain bars over there and he said they weren't interested either.

I dunno, maybe it's not as big in NI as it is here?

I dunno, maybe it's not as big in NI as it is here?

i would say it's around the same from what I know, it's very popular over in Britain as well, the venues must think it won't make them money or something

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

wesf wrote: »
    Casey is a wreck the buzz, as is April, oh and don't get me started on Maddy grr!
    Everytime I see her I think of this japanese anime character
    char_4056.jpgsoaps-home-and-away-5681-3.jpg

Maddie is the worst soap character ever. She's either unbelieveably happy and bouncy or a whiny little b!tch. No normal middle of the road for her at all.

Why are Spencer and Sasha so scared to tell her they're an item? Is she so flippin fragile? Tell her, maybe she'll run away forever. Here's hoping :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

oh dear god no Bianca
    looks like she is falling for Zac now! why oh dear god why as soon as she becomes engaged she decided another man is better suited for her? they really over played the whole Heath = insensitive Ape , Zac = intelligent sensitive soul in that episode too
    :rolleyes:

and then running concurrently Spencer
    completely over re-acting when sasha came back, one minute he loves her the next he despises her? he's getting as bad as maddy, and sasha is playing the doormat again ala her with casey

and then as a cherry on the cake we get palmer
    working at the diner? you know its going to be comedy gold but why just keep talking about it do it already, and why did irene ring maralyn as opposed to talking to john directly, they've only known the man years....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭passremarkable

how is that brax nearly dies and when he eventually awakes he is well able to talk, but tamara falls asleep for a few hours and cant remember a thing!!only in H & A....
    THAT protest was absolutely headwrecking, maddy and bianca are deplorable! and why was palmer there...eh work???

^ What annoyed me most about the protest is that Bianca isn't even actually the principal. She's only acting principal until they find a replacement for Gina. So in essence she was just being demoted from her temporary position back to her actual job slightly earlier than expected.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭wesf

maddy, bianca and roo need to get the boot!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 811 ✭✭✭EB_2013

Yeah would love to see them get rid of Roo. She does nothing and is just an annoying character who's always butting into everyone elses business.

I remember when she first arrived in the bay and she owed lots of money, I thought she was going to be a con artist with all her business ideas but nothing every came of it.

I kind of wish they'd bring back Martha for Roo. Even if they head transplant her.

I like the double act her and Harvey have going on, and I like seeing her attempts at being maternal, just a shame they're wasted on Maddy.

I was cringing profusely, watching that protest.

"SAVE MISS SCOTT!".

From what?

Is she being harpooned by the Japanese?

Is she being repossessed?

i thought i was watching waterloo road during that cringy protest

The one bit of that protest story line that I liked was the scene where they all broke into the school and when Irene turned on the lights the adults were trampling over the kids to get away :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 811 ✭✭✭EB_2013

Haha, missed that episode today. Can't wait to see it just for that bit.

Don't know how Bianca got that acting head job as she's never in work. She's always running off to help Heath or April.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭passremarkable

bianca is the ooposite of what a principal should be, every indecisive, emotionally challenged and very unstable...perfect!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,307 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

hoodwinked wrote: »
    oh dear god no Bianca
    looks like she is falling for Zac now! why oh dear god why as soon as she becomes engaged she decided another man is better suited for her? they really over played the whole Heath = insensitive Ape , Zac = intelligent sensitive soul in that episode too
    :rolleyes:

Heath to get with
    Sally
    then :P speculation only on my part folks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,045 ✭✭✭✭cena

How the hell is april working in the hospital. She hasn't even done a full term of college yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

EB_2013 wrote: »
    Haha, missed that episode today. Can't wait to see it just for that bit.

Don't know how Bianca got that acting head job as she's never in work. She's always running off to help Heath or April.

Totally agree. Added to that, she was taking drugs and hanging out with Adam not so long ago. She looks great in a bikini though :p

Advertisement