Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,307 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

max life wrote: »
    Totally agree. Added to that, she was taking drugs and hanging out with Adam not so long ago. She looks great in a bikini though :p

Drugs don't matter for Summer Bay teachers, Zac and Liam also have drug pasts as well as Bianca

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Drugs don't matter for Summer Bay teachers, Zac and Liam also have drug pasts as well as Bianca

Zac never used them, to be fair. He only dealt them... I think? Liam was never a proper teacher either, how he was allowed anywhere near the school I do not know.

I genuinely get sad when I hear people are leaving. Colleen leaving was probably the closest I've come to tears, due to a TV show/movie.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭naughto

a man why does she have to go she is such a ride
    but you cant blame her with that body she will go places.

i bet she hasent eat a big mac in months

april will be the next

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭wesf

no loss if april goes, shes a dikhead, i'd rather see her go and indie stay.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭naughto

only reason i watch the show.its not forthe story lines
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6-xaBjNs4kAilKp4qbQHeRVa-9D9kJyZyHJ_xKyGYZOd6pmH3hg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭wesf

she used to be better, gone too skinny now. i follow her on instagram, she is getting very very skinny. plus she is an annoying fool

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Lisa2011

Yes Rhiannon Fish aka April and the character of Sid are going too. I was not aware that Samara was going aswell

She should have gone on off by herself looking for Romeo

• Advertisement

She should have gone on off by herself looking for Romeo

It's kind of annoying that she's leaving so soon after him. They couldn't have let her go early, or persuaded him to stay a bit longer and have them leave together?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭markomuscle

i'm glad to hear about indigo leaving, hopefully the gym stays open though, i always liked the gym sets on the show. It's a pity Dexter is going as well.

I hope the gym doesn't just pass over to the Braxtons once Indi leaves? Like if she still owns it but leaves Heath running it.

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Lisa2011

i'm glad to hear about indigo leaving, hopefully the gym stays open though, i always liked the gym sets on the show. It's a pity Dexter is going as well.

Dex is going aswell. What a shame he is a good character. I like him

I hope the gym doesn't just pass over to the Braxtons once Indi leaves? Like if she still owns it but leaves Heath running it.

Maybe John and Harvey will run it together

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,045 ✭✭✭✭cena

They must all leave as a family

Is Sasha staying alone on the farm so?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Have they got a farm? Sid's a doctor right? I never once hear any of them mention anything farming related?

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    Have they got a farm? Sid's a doctor right? I never once hear any of them mention anything farming related?

They do refer to their home as the farm.. a farm without animals though :pac:

cena wrote: »
    They must all leave as a family

Sid has already left at Australian pace, so they don't all leave together.

I've decided I want her to move in with Irene. The fact that Irene's is empty at the moment makes me think they might give me what I want.
    Sunny Dayz wrote: »

Their property is a farm and when Martha was living there there were animals, I'm sure, I know they were always fixing fences and what not. Don't know what the Walker's did with the animals, but it's still technically a farm.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Just watched the latest episode on dailymotion. Shame Heath made it back to the beach after Adam's son left him out in the ocean a few months ago is all I'll say.

Will Sash be staying around?

I'll miss the Walkers.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭passremarkable

how can dex afford a ring for april and he in college, do the writers not think we ask these questions.

how can dex afford a ring for april and he in college, do the writers not think we ask these questions.

Dex also works at the hospital, guessing he gets paid for that.

p.s. I noticed that Nic Westaway (Kyle) has followed the guy that organises the tour of Ireland on twitter. Perhaps he's another one coming over in December?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

With Indi and April leaving, they better bring in some good looking chicks! Not much to look at now :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 811 ✭✭✭EB_2013

Yeah when they start sticking them in bikinis all the time you know they are close to leaving.

Her character is going nowhere at the moment anyway. It was much better when she was with Romeo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

So Romeo, Sid, Dex, April, and Indy are leaving and they couldn't write them all out together?

either terrible planning by the writers or terrible timing by the actors.

they could have done something so cool like:

a) they all leave together for pastures new,

b) the house collapses in a flood/mud slide all casualties,

c) water plane crash all casualties

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

Lisa2011 wrote: »
    Dex is going aswell. What a shame he is a good character. I like him[/QUOT

So all the family are leaving except Sasha?

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭whitewave

Does anyone else think
    Irene might be heading towards having an illness (again!) or something? They've made a few comments later about how she's really tired, overdoing it at the diner, and then they also keep saying in the promos how Pippa's illness "will rock the bay more than they realise" (dun dun duuunnnn)...maybe it's like the radiation/cancer storyline from before, it's among alot of them? That said, it would be ridiculous seeing as it's not a contagious disease, but still, this is Home and Away!

• Advertisement

Just to be clear it hasn't actually been confirmed that Dex and April are leaving, it's still just rumours as far as they are concerned.

However, it's not surprising if they are because all the Walkers joined at the same time, therefor were on the same contracts, which would all run out at the same time. I don't think Sid really wanted to jump, he was pushed. No surprise the Dex and Indi wouldn't renew their contracts when you look at how many Aussies are getting work in the US now. As for Sasha, she joined a good bit after them so her contract would still have some time left on it. So for the time being she's staying.

As for Indi being better when she was with Romeo, bull plonky! She never interacted with anyone else when she was with him. She was boring and pointless.

Advertisement