Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭passremarkable

Have to say not a fan of Harvey , even though he does have nice new dentures in!!! He is a bit annoying! Sashes has improved dramatically , she has lost weight I think and has nice poached eggs😄
    But if April or indi goes that's a major blow for the bay... And us male viewers

• Registered Users Posts: 8 speedicut

But if April or indi goes that's a major blow for the bay... And us male viewers

The producers must be scouring Oz for replacement 'talent', with acting classes to follow:pac:

I don't think Tamara falls into hottie category somehow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭naughto

speedicut wrote: »
    The producers must be scouring Oz for replacement 'talent', with acting classes to follow:pac:

I don't think Tamara falls into hottie category somehow
    ya your right Tamara is not at the races at all.id nearl put ireen before her:pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Beebawagon

Harvey did get some nice new veneers!

Have to say not a fan of Harvey , even though he does have nice new dentures in!!! He is a bit annoying! Sashes has improved dramatically , she has lost weight I think and has nice poached eggs😄

Home and Away always have a fresh batch of male and female hotties, in the oven.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭markomuscle

Maddie is underrated in terms of appearance, a quite attractive woman i think, better than the old mattie from the 2000's in my opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Home and Away always have a fresh batch of male and female hotties, in the oven.

like doctor
    Bradley? she is being such a bitch, i wonder will she become main cast like sid or only when needed cast like the police

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

I think Harvey is one of those characters that got a sever personality overhaul. I could be wrong but I assume he was only supposed to be there for a while, play the villain and then be vanquished back to hell, or "the city".

The decided to keep him, for whatever reason, and changed him completely.

I enjoy him with Roo, although she's wearing on my last nerve at the moment, and he and Palmer's rivalry is good too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭passremarkable

Isn't Leah still as annoying as ever, only home and she is now all of a sudden Tamara,s best friend!!! Sickens me... Wish both of them would go and vj or veej as they call him

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 297 ✭✭Clemenza

I thought they'd have gotten VJ's dumbo ears pinned back during his sabbatical

• Advertisement

Clemenza wrote: »
    I thought they'd have gotten VJ's dumbo ears pinned back during his sabbatical

Awww, leave VJ alone!

He did manage to lose the little pouch he was developing while he was away though :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,307 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Isn't Leah still as annoying as ever, only home and she is now all of a sudden Tamara,s best friend!!! Sickens me... Wish both of them would go and vj or veej as they call him

She comes home and how many strangers are living in her house, she only knows Natalie :P but yes she is still annoying

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 811 ✭✭✭EB_2013

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    She comes home and how many strangers are living in her house, she only knows Natalie :P but yes she is still annoying

Shes like the new Irene, takes anyone in and gives them a room. Its like a b&b.

Wow Ricky forgiven by the Braxtons so easy and quick :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

Whatever about their looks but the Braxtons must be the most miserable bunch of b*****ds to ever grace a soap. They're always fooking crying. As for their hard men act how many gangs 'talk about their feelings'? A tidal wave would be welcome in Summer Bay and take blow up doll Maddie and one expression Tamara with them

New characters being introduced through webisodes later this week, or next.

Josh and Andy Barrett. The Barrett Brothers.

No prizes for guessing which other set of brother's they're connected to and what the story line will be.

Whoever is in charge of the show at the moment is obviously stuck on repeat. It's the same story over and over and over. I hope the Barrett's kill the Braxton's at this point. All of them. Not Kyle. The rest of them though. Chopped into tiny pieces and then Alf sells them in his bait shop.

Why not Kyle, because he's fresher to the cast?

Why not Kyle, because he's fresher to the cast?

Because he's hot.

But also because he's newer, we know nothing about him really, I think there's potential for his character to be developed away from the stupid gang mentality that the Braxton's and the writers are seemingly obsessed with, and because he's hot.

He's also not bad on the eyes.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

How many bedrooms does each house have is what I want to know. The Caravan Park, Leahs' and Irenes always have loads of people living there.

• Advertisement

Because he's hot.

But also because he's newer, we know nothing about him really, I think there's potential for his character to be developed away from the stupid gang mentality that the Braxton's and the writers are seemingly obsessed with, and because he's hot.

just like they developed good old geoff campbell into a typical beach dude

He's also not bad on the eyes.

Is he? I hadn't noticed. :p
    KKkitty wrote: »
    How many bedrooms does each house have is what I want to know. The Caravan Park, Leahs' and Irenes always have loads of people living there.

The caravan park has 4, I think. Alf is in one, Marilyn in one, Maddy in one and Roo and Harvey in one.
    When Sally comes back Roo and Harvey move out to let her have her room back, which suggests there's no spare ones. Although why Maddy wasn't shipped off I don't know.
    just like they developed good old geoff campbell into a typical beach dude

Geoff was a tool at the start and they made him an even bigger tool.

I think there's loads of ways they could go with Kyle. They could explore his mother's side of the family. As far as I know she was a bit of a lush and drank herself to death, so where's the rest of her family. Would be hilarious if they were millionaires and offered Kyle an alternative to the Braxton thugs. Or, he was in foster care, they could bring in someone who was in care with him, a great way to tell us more about him. They're going to Melbourne for Heath's stag night. This was the perfect opportunity to show us some of Kyle's past but it looks like they're not going to show us anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Maddy is so whingy. It's almost like she doesn't feel alive til she's crying or sulking.

New characters being introduced through webisodes later this week, or next.

Josh and Andy Barrett. The Barrett Brothers.

No prizes for guessing which other set of brother's they're connected to and what the story line will be.

Whoever is in charge of the show at the moment is obviously stuck on repeat. It's the same story over and over and over. I hope the Barrett's kill the Braxton's at this point. All of them. Not Kyle. The rest of them though. Chopped into tiny pieces and then Alf sells them in his bait shop.

It has become the Braxton show since they were introduced :rolleyes:

incase anyone has forgotten old episodes are starting at 6.30 on five* or whatever it's called now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

So weird seeing all these old credits :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Leah hasn't changed a bit since her early days

Believing that his wedding to Bianca (Lisa Gormley) is off as a result of her feelings for colleague Zac MacGuire, Heath (Dan Ewing) will resort to drinking heavily and partying to ease the pain.

Heath is further riled when he calls Bianca's phone during his night out, only for it to be answered by Zac (Charlie Clausen), leading Heath to assume that the pair are having an affair.

However, back at the Bay, Bianca has had a change of heart and has decided that she does want to marry Heath after all.

It might be too late though, as Heath's party antics are in full swing and he could easily end up doing something he regrets.

Sigh. Heath/Bianca in drifting apart epic saga.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Surely spoiler tags should be used for the above for those following the show via RTE..

Advertisement